Finally, Kibum's going to participate! How I wish I was going :(

Why do I have to live so far -cries-

Lmao, anyways i'm so excited to see the new performances ;D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

finally all 13 of them

i wish Kibum could participate in Sorry Sorry and It's you performances...they arent Suju without him :(

Guest fishyai

anyone is going to go? i tried for all 3 days to get tickets, but i couldn't get it. so i'll be waiting in line. anyone else going to wait in line?

I tried all 3 days to get the tickets too, and the 3rd time i managed to confirm a ticket but while paying for it, it just disappeared and there was an error! T____T

But omg we can go wait in line for the tickets on the day too? =o Because I totally would..

Do you know if we can get the tickets elsewhere too? Since there's always people who buy tickets just to sell them..

Guest Lithvel

I just love this thread because I have a lot of things to ask^^

Firstly I heard from someone that korea had one of the fastest internet and that the tickets were wold out in 2-4 minuts!! That's just crazy! I so want to go to one of their concert and the tickets weren't that expensive at all! They were about 61$ which surprisingly small for me in europeO.O. One dbsk fan I know bought tickets to tree concert for 6000 thousand in japan.. but that's in other hand japan and costs a lot more. But are tickets for suju always that cheap? Forgive me if I'm thinking that they are cheap but I'm planning to go to one of their concerts in the future and the air ticket and hotel expensives will be a lot more than the actual ticket, so I'm actually happy that the ticket isn't so expensive! :D

Anyway, they had this page for foreigerns to buy ticket, did u guys see it??

I didn't plan to buy a ticket but I instead constantly watched the site as soon as I had access to internet.

The thing was that if I ever were going to buy a ticket it would take at least 10 minutes for me to accomplish that because I don't know korean(!!) And my dream would be over in like 4 minutes, swosh bam :( (I'm going to hire a korean for 5 minutes who knows every sign so I can successfully get a ticket in the future lol! :P )

Anyway, do u guys think that Suju will held performances and concerts in the future to? Or do a third super show?

Even If I can't think about that they're not going to perform anymore it's hardly to belive, but you never know. Anyway, I'm going save money for their third super show! (I know it sounds crazy because it's lay in the future and nobody knows what's going to happen) And in the other hand they can't like be that in active! If the tickets sold out in like 4 minutes!!!!!! like, they are attractive and I think that they will be popular for several years, as one said, as long as elf wants us we will be there! To see that the tickets went gone i 4 minuts just shows how much everyone loves them! :D But I'm going to save money anyway, because I have a feeling that they're not going anywhere ;)

Uh, wished that I could go to one of their concerts now in july but it's impossible. I want to hold one of those blue lamp!!!!!!!! Lucky elf =)

a69a5c47001997286b63e51f.jpg

Guest j.starr*

finally. kibum is in on their activities again. It'll be great to see all the members together. it's definitely gonna be a good show.

Guest Allison

Oh, 13 members

I just cannot wait to see fancams, pictures, and everything! I totally remember

the first 3 days of the first Super Show and just watching every fancam that came

out, rofl. I cannot wait to do that for this concert. I shall be waiting ~

Guest kialis

wowwww, ki bum is doing something with them! i'm glad, sometimes i forget he's in this group. :(

^lol, sad.

I'm glad Kibum is going, but um... he doesn't have any solo parts in any of the recent songs.. does he?

I wish I could go, I'll just wait till the tour comes out in DVD! hehe ^^

Can't wait to hear Kangin's song.

Guest soulmate.

that's great!

I'm soo happy for ELFs, because they finally see all 13 of them together! <3

can't wait for the concert <3

Guest Nucleii

I tried all 3 days to get the tickets too, and the 3rd time i managed to confirm a ticket but while paying for it, it just disappeared and there was an error! T____T

But omg we can go wait in line for the tickets on the day too? =o Because I totally would..

Do you know if we can get the tickets elsewhere too? Since there's always people who buy tickets just to sell them..

There are auction sites where you can get them overpriced, but still affordable. All I know now is that it's through Naver in which you need an account for AND that account is in need of a KOREAN ID, so no good for foreigners unless you can get a Korean to help you.

Firstly I heard from someone that korea had one of the fastest internet and that the tickets were wold out in 2-4 minuts!! That's just crazy! I so want to go to one of their concert and the tickets weren't that expensive at all! They were about 61$ which surprisingly small for me in europeO.O. One dbsk fan I know bought tickets to tree concert for 6000 thousand in japan.. but that's in other hand japan and costs a lot more. But are tickets for suju always that cheap? Forgive me if I'm thinking that they are cheap but I'm planning to go to one of their concerts in the future and the air ticket and hotel expensives will be a lot more than the actual ticket, so I'm actually happy that the ticket isn't so expensive! :D

Anyway, they had this page for foreigerns to buy ticket, did u guys see it??

I didn't plan to buy a ticket but I instead constantly watched the site as soon as I had access to internet.

The thing was that if I ever were going to buy a ticket it would take at least 10 minutes for me to accomplish that because I don't know korean(!!) And my dream would be over in like 4 minutes, swosh bam :( (I'm going to hire a korean for 5 minutes who knows every sign so I can successfully get a ticket in the future lol! :P )

Anyway, do u guys think that Suju will held performances and concerts in the future to? Or do a third super show?Even If I can't think about that they're not going to perform anymore it's hardly to belive, but you never know. Anyway, I'm going save money for their third super show! (I know it sounds crazy because it's lay in the future and nobody knows what's going to happen) And in the other hand they can't like be that in active! If the tickets sold out in like 4 minutes!!!!!! like, they are attractive and I think that they will be popular for several years, as one said, as long as elf wants us we will be there! To see that the tickets went gone i 4 minuts just shows how much everyone loves them! :D But I'm going to save money anyway, because I have a feeling that they're not going anywhere ;)

Uh, wished that I could go to one of their concerts now in july but it's impossible. I want to hold one of those blue lamp!!!!!!!! Lucky elf =)

so basically, all concerts in Korea is around that price unless they are foreigners. So a DBSK concert in Korea would have been the same price. It was for their Mirotic concert in Korea. Also, you can find cheap places to stay and cheap food. Comparing it to how Europe is, yes, it's way affordable for you! Korea's one of those places that you can live well off for like 1500$USD a month and still save.

As for ticket selling, it depends. Gmarket, the site to buy suju ticket this time around have an english site that you can purchase the ticket from. That is the only English friendly online shop site though. So if future tickets are not selling through that site, it's hard for everyone beside the ones who understand and have an account for in Korean.

For sure suju will have more concerts in the future. It would suck that they would disband anytime soon, but i don't see that happening any time soon.

Guest mintiful

well of course they're going to have more concerts after this one. lol.

this is only the first stop. they'll have a few in places like china soon.

i wished i can go to one of them this time. like for reals.

maybe the ones in china. if it matches my schedule. :D

& i'm so happy to hear the kibum will be there. cause i miss him so damn much.

finally all 13 together. <3

Guest Lithvel

There are auction sites where you can get them overpriced, but still affordable. All I know now is that it's through Naver in which you need an account for AND that account is in need of a KOREAN ID, so no good for foreigners unless you can get a Korean to help you.

so basically, all concerts in Korea is around that price unless they are foreigners. So a DBSK concert in Korea would have been the same price. It was for their Mirotic concert in Korea. Also, you can find cheap places to stay and cheap food. Comparing it to how Europe is, yes, it's way affordable for you! Korea's one of those places that you can live well off for like 1500$USD a month and still save.

As for ticket selling, it depends. Gmarket, the site to buy suju ticket this time around have an english site that you can purchase the ticket from. That is the only English friendly online shop site though. So if future tickets are not selling through that site, it's hard for everyone beside the ones who understand and have an account for in Korean.

For sure suju will have more concerts in the future. It would suck that they would disband anytime soon, but i don't see that happening any time soon.

I'm lighten that the tickets doesn't cost that much! And about gmarket, that's a really poor thing if they don't sell it from gmarket, then all my savings would be on a thin thread. But I'm also wondering if I can contact the ambassad of my country to see if they can help me:S Hm, must try contacting them and ask a lot of questions. I'm willing to do anything to go to one of their concerts. Btw Nucleii, do u think they will held a super show 4? ^___^ hehe

Guest suju_13

I hope they'll come to malaysia,or singapore,or both! XD

I hope so toooooooooo

And it'll be better if it's the end of the year, during the holidays!! ^^

Guest sara2002a

Super Show Ticketing Secound Round On June 24th

After the last 3 days of crazy ticketing on gmarket, resulting of 2 days out of 3 with server crash but still a sold out in about 10mns for each 3 days, gmarket will held a second round of ticketing on June 24th at 8pm korean time, this time all 3 dates will be sold open for buying at the same time.

Basically, korean girls often take the total 4 tickets they can take when they do ticketing, then they check with their friends who has the best tickets and then cancel the ones they don't want. So they are doing a second round with all the cancelled tickets. That's how it can be sold out but still have a second round lol ^^

Credit: Alice@sj-world.net

Guest spatches

Hi! I'm looking for tickets to Super Show 2, if anyone would like to sell them (or know anyone whose selling them) please do PM me! Thanks (^^ )!

Guest jesster.

WOOTWOOT! SS2!

The picture looks cool @___@

though i'm hating kibum's GJP hair ><

i'm glad he's participating in SJ activities again. I can't wait to hear Kangin's song.

such talented 13oys *___________*

Archived