Best Plastic Surgery Clinics In Korea

Guest anxiousgirl

Guest anxiousgirl

Hello,

Please recommend me the best plastic surgery clinics in Korea in terms of prices and quality. I have heard of BK Dongyang, OZ, and IAAN, and so far the BK website seems the most reliable, while the costs of IAAN are the highest and OZ prices run the lowest. I really do not trust this unless I get recommendations from more people.

I personally do not know anyone that goes to Korea for plastic surgery, I just thought Korean surgeons would know the Asian woman faces the best, and can offer service at a lower price than it is here in California.

I am a college student in America, and I am trying to go to there in the summer in time for me to recover and get back to school in September.

Thank you,

Anxiousgirl <_<

Guest ginger

You might want to post this in the East Asia forum. Also, it's kind of late to be planning this--those big clinics in Apgujeong and Gangnam fill up, especially in the summer. Honestly, I don't know if you'd be able to get your top choices at this point since it's so late in the game. It's already summer!

-ginger

Guest anxiousgirl

You might want to post this in the East Asia forum. Also, it's kind of late to be planning this--those big clinics in Apgujeong and Gangnam fill up, especially in the summer. Honestly, I don't know if you'd be able to get your top choices at this point since it's so late in the game. It's already summer!

-ginger

can you give me the link to the east asian forum? When I emailed the clinic, they told me that i can even have the surgery done the same day i get my consultation, so i wasn't worrying so much. sighhh i hope it works out for me this summer :(

-ginger

i thought it would be cheaper in korea, but i don't know for sure yet

Guest ginger

^ No, I mean the east asia forum on soompi.

Also...would you really trust a clinic that says they will operate on you on the SAME DAY that they meet you?

-ginger

Guest annabeelee

^ i got same day consultation/surgery.

If youre set on what you want the consultation is basically a rundown of how everything will go & if what what youre thinking will actually turn out the way you want it.

I went to OZ clinic, I shot him a bunch of questions via email months ahead though. I felt comfortable and i think the result turned out nicely. I originally was going to go for BK until i realized how many surgeons there were. I wanted to know exactly who was going to operate on me beforehand and i couldnt do that with BK.

As previously stated, youre kind of late in planning this even flights out and back to Korea are going to be hard to get.

Guest Angel1430267648

Well I done my research and have read some negative points about those two clinics. Especially BK Clinic, they have a lot of mixed reviews about them. They also have a lot of patients coming in and out. And because of this, many people said that they felt they were treated more like a number, than a patient. Prices inflate alot as well on the website. But I have to agree, I got the exact same impression from them. And they tend to give their opinions of what they think should be done on you, while ignoring completely what you want. They're definately legit, but I think they got cocky over time because of how many people goto them. And now I heard they have more problems than happy patients. BUT THIS IS WHAT I READ. Don't quote me on this, if you feel otherwise.

Guest Solly

Also...would you really trust a clinic that says they will operate on you on the SAME DAY that they meet you?

-ginger

Uhh... that happened to me and I loved my result so I really think it depends on how experienced the surgeon is and how big your trust is with him/her. But then again, for me, my aunt knew the surgeon so I guess it's a bit different.

I also agree with the others. It seems a bit kinda late... =T

are you more worried about quality or price?

because i'm getting my eyes done at dream

and dream is where so nyu shi dae got theres done

if you know who they are haha they're popular

for their before and after pictures

anyways its a bit pricy but the quality is 100%

and theres no risk factors.

Guest xxfin4lfantasyxx

Hey! I'm also well, going to college, and getting it over the summer so i'll have time to recover..

I think it is best to go to korea to get it done, definately.

and they do same day consultation/surgery i believe.

That isn't dangerous or anything because they operate on so many people everyday.. that's their job and therefore very experienced.. i mean eyelid surgery only takes about 30min to an hour and nose about 2.

It's what i'll be doing and what my cousin did.. people make appointments for another day bc they dont have the time or the schedule is full. they'll still check what's best for you and all..

I did some research.. checked out naver cafes asked questions to other members who got it done etc.

and as long as you go to the right surgeon you have nothing to be worried about, just trust the guy. lol

I'm planning to get my nose done and dweteuim and i decided to get my nose done at Navi or View Clinic. They're both very famous for nose surgery(both located in kangnam). A teacher i know got hers at navi it looks reallly good but the dr's taste is a lil too pointy for me?lol and i saw another person from view clinic and it looks very promising :)

i'm not sure about the eyes yet.. still asking around.. might do it where my cousin got it done

Guest jelly_pudding

i'm pretty sure all the "famous" plastic surgery clinics are all booked up .. like ginger said, since its summer.. thats when everyone gets it done.. so they can recover before going back to school .. lol

but you should go to Gangnam~

Guest xxfin4lfantasyxx

i'm pretty sure all the "famous" plastic surgery clinics are all booked up .. like ginger said, since its summer.. thats when everyone gets it done.. so they can recover before going back to school .. lol

but you should go to Gangnam~

yeah you do have a point there :[

booking a flight might be hard and expensive at this point too

but hopefully all goes well~

im going to call em tomorrow and see what happens..

Guest KiBUm_Love

-ginger

haha that doesnt even matter anymore. most people get it done like that. this isnt america; plasic surgery has gone suck a long way ;);)

especially if u plan on getting a double eyelid. nowadays thats like a 15 minute procedure that can be done during a lunch break

check up the clinics in the kangnam or apgujung area, they have the best surgeons

• 2 weeks later...

Archived