Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Narimiya Hiroki 成宮寛貴 & Mimura ミ
Title: Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu

いま会いにゆきます

Telecast: 2005-07-03

TV Station: TBS

bewithyouimaainiyukimasu-1.jpg

Yuuji is still a first-grade student, he is having a very hard time understanding what has happened to his mother and the fact that she won't be coming back.

At the very beginning of the first episode, the voice of the late mother (Mimura) is reading from a picture book that she wrote for Yuuji before she died. It is about a mother who dies, but promises to return when the rainy season comes. Yuuji believes in this story and thinks that his mother will come back when the rainy season comes. And surprisingly... she actually does.

When it begins raining on a June morning, Yuuji runs out into the forest to the special place where he used to play with his mother. His father, Takumi (Narimiya Hiroki) chases after him to get him to go to school. When they arrive at the old ruined building where they used to play, Yuuji's mother, Mio is waiting there completely alive and healthy, but she has no memory of them or anything that occurred during her life.

Mio's death leaves husband Takumi and 6 year old son Yuji fending for themselves. Taku occasionally suffers fainting spells, is disorganized, and fears that his health hindered Mio's happiness. Yuji overheard relatives speculate that his delivery compromised her health, and he blames himself for her death. Mio left him a picture book in which she departs for "The Archive Star" but re-appears during the rainy season the following year, and he eagerly awaits her return. Taking a walk in the forest outside their house, Taku and Yuji find a woman sheltering from the rain and immediately accept her as Mio. She has no memory or sense of identity, but comes home to live with them anyway. She asks Taku how they met and fell in love, and he recounts a tale of years of missed chances starting in high school until she encouraged their marriage years later. As the rainy season nears its end, Yuji finds the "time capsule" he hid with his mother before her death. Mio's diary is inside, and its version of the romance holds the answers to the mystery.

Related Dramas (1)

Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu - Rosshukan No Kiseki

いま、会いにゆきます- 6週間の奇蹟

いま会いにゆきます @ SOOMPI

Soundtrack and Theme Songs (1)

1. Kizuna [Ending Theme] [Orange Range] I have this song,I can send it 2 u guyz,Just drop me your email ok? :rolleyes:

Actor/Actress Cast (10)

Narimiya Hiroki

成宮寛貴

Aio Takumi  

秋穂巧 (25)

Mimura

ミムラ

Aio Mio

秋澪 (24)

Takei Akashi

武井 証

Aio Yuji

秋 佑司 (6)

Megumi

Miura saori

三浦沙織 (27)

Okamoto Aya

岡本綾

Nagase Mariko

永瀬万里子 (25)

Nakai Miho

中井美穂

Kikuchi Asuka

菊池あすか (40)

Namase Katsuhisa

生瀬勝久

Kikuchi Shunsuke 

菊池俊輔 (38)

Yo Kimiko

余貴美子

Hongo Naomi

本郷 尚美 (41)

Mita Yoshiko

三田佳子

Enokida Ryouko 

榎田涼子 (55)

Tani Kei

谷啓

Suzuki Hachirou 

鈴木八郎 (64)

imaainiyukimasu1.jpg

imaainiyukimasu2.jpg

imaainiyukimasu3.jpg

imaainiyukimasu4.jpg

imaainiyukimasu5.jpg

SOURCE : いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

いま会いにゆきます

Guest neena

i saw a little of this one. i didn't like it as much as the film. hiroki narimiya was very good in it though!! watching him from stand up! to be with you is really weird...very different trasformation.

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this drama they has told me this drama is touching I hope if they has torrent this drama and then with sub english :phew:

Acutally there is a torrent for this drama right? Just that not so sure if there's sub. At least I watched it raw then.

Compared to the movie, I would think the movie is much better. Somehow, it just seems weird to push down the age of the parents. However, Mimura and Nari made a good pair and I enjoy watching the two together.

Guest tomodachi-

^subs can be found on d-addicts =)

i loved this drama ~ it was pretty sad actually.

and hiroki narimiya is so cute~ XD

the music is pretty nice too

• 1 month later...
Guest Justalilodreamer

wait is there two version?? cause i saw a few caps of this movie but with a different guy actress?? (Dunno about the girl)

• 4 weeks later...

It's quite odd that Nari being a father o_o Now don't get me wrong, I love him so much, that's why I've devoted to watch every single drama/movie he acted in.

Anyone know where to get subbed episodes? I found raw but no subbed ;_;

Guest tomodachi-

^ if you search on d-addicts you'd find the complete subs

they're soft subs though

so you'd have to download the raw and the subs separately and join them up with direct vobsub or something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived