delete plz

STAR_x.

Guest *reminiscing.soul.

I read your edited post and.. I know where you're coming from. But I still think you should leave him.

Yes, you love him, and yes, it seems like he still loves you - and I'm not saying that he doesn't.

It's just.. do you think you should stick it out with him and hope that he realises that it's "time" for the two of you to get together? What if it's never "time" in his eyes?

If he loves you, and wants to be with you, that should be more than enough - time should have nothing to do with your relationship.

If you walk away from what you're doing now, and he leaves his current girlfriend and goes to be with you - then.. you know that he really and truly loves you.

In my opinion, if he left his current girlfriend for you now, then.. it just seems like you're just the "better deal" out of you and the girlfriend. To me, it doesn't necessarily mean that he loves you so much. If he loved you so much, he'd have left her already...

& you're better than being second best. You deserve someone who will treat you right, and recognise you as someone who is important to them, and as the girl they want to introduce all their friends to as their 'girlfriend' - not ex..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AngelsWhisper

At one time I'm in his current gf's shoes and in yours at another time. Or I'm in both shoe's is more like it haha =p but i totally understand how you feel. It's true that he doesn't know who he wants. i mean...if he loves you, he'll be with you right now. I suggest you should just be friends with him and don't do the couple stuff with him; otherwise, you'll just get yourself confused even more. If you like someone, go for it. you got your own life, he got his. and who knows you two might get back together later. But now is definitely not the good time so don't make him cheat on his gf

Like what the title says, i'm in a situation where i'm still seeing my ex nd we're still friends.

we still do those couple-like things when we hang out alone.

basically he's cheating on his current gf with me.

yea kinda weird how i would stay in this situation when i know its wrong.

but we were together for more than 3 years nd i do love him.

that's why i'm willing to do this nd plus i dont kno the girl personally.

i think he doesnt want to get back wit me officially right now is b/c

he doesnt want to be tied down.

he also said i'm the girl he can settle down with but now is not the time.

so i guess i'm just waiting for him.

but the problem is that it hurts when i find out he hung out with his gf dat day

or like seeing his fb profile pic of them 2.

so i guess my question is should i stay like this nd get hurt everytime i kno he hung out with her

or whatever lovey dovey stuff they did?

or should i move on for now nd come back when he's ready?

or any other ideas you have on what i should do?

Edit: i read most of the comments nd it all says to leave him. idk how to explain it but i guess

u gotta be in my shoes to know how he actually is, he's not a bad person or anything.

he's a very caring person nd he would never want to hurt me (yeah i kno you'd be like "psh, he doesnt care" but with everything we've been thru, i kno he cares. experiences are hard to put in words.

i guess to him, being wit me is being in a serious relationship nd he never cheated on me or

mess with girls when he was with me. when we were together, we would always hang out nd i even eat dinner with his family nd all. it was dat serious.

the relationship he has now, he always tries to make excuses

to not hang out with his current gf. i guess to him, its not a serious relationship with the current gf.

so its consider not being tied down (yeah still weird to put it this way).

one of our close friend even told me that he wants to be with me but just not now.

i guess i'm just tryna justify that he's not as bad as you think.

& i'm free to date others nd everything but i guess i choose to kick it wit him because i dont want

the feeling to fade away. idk if i made myself any clearer...

You should just wait. Let him know your there 24/7 for him , im sure he'll come around and know what hes missing!

Guest shenrou

you girl are so dumb, you really thing hes gonna leave her for you, hahah your being used.

be real i hate people like you , get a man that is single and not attached.

for a moment think about his gf, what did she ever do to you?

stop being selfish.

get some self-respect too, hes a bad man also for cheating.

you girl are so dumb, you really thing hes gonna leave her for you, hahah your being used.

be real i hate people like you , get a man that is single and not attached.

for a moment think about his gf, what did she ever do to you?

stop being selfish.

get some self-respect too, hes a bad man also for cheating.

dont listen to her... she has no clue what shes talking about, that new gf stole your man!!! ARGGGG your just getting revenge keep doing what your doing he's bound to come around!

He's gonna come around i can sense it!

Guest greenlavender
dont listen to her... she has no clue what shes talking about, that new gf stole your man!!! ARGGGG your just getting revenge keep doing what your doing he's bound to come around!

He's gonna come around i can sense it!

well not really. its not like he told her that he still might get back together with his ex. really its not the new gf's fault because she doesnt realize it at the time its the bfs fault.

and really girl if you hang around him while he is with the other girl he could still have you with the other girl so why would he turn back to you when he could have you anyway and with someone else at the side too?

Guest SHINEjaejoong

He is pretty much hurting you and his own girlfriend. I don't know him but if you really think he is into you then just stay with him, but the girlfriend needs to know cus you guys are really hurting her. She wants to hang out with her boyfriend whom she thinks likes her but he is just making excuses to hang out with his ex? Now, you wouldn't want your boyfriend to be hanging around with his ex now would you? Try considering HER situation and THEN think about your choice.

EDIT:

Just like *reminiscing.sou..., he would leave his girlfriend already if he really loved you. To me, it does not seem like he really loves you and to me it just seems like you're not thinking about his girlfriend. That girl didn't do anything to you. It doesn't seem like she hurt you or made him break up with you. The girl is the victim in this situation. You two are having fun, hugging and kissing while that girl might be waiting at the phone for HER boyfriend's call. But doesn't seem like she'll be getting any calls from him. I hate men that cheat. They get a girl, aren't happy with her and instead of just breaking up with that person, they go behind their backs and get laid with some other chick. That way he'll get TWO girls to please his needs. The same goes for the cheating girls. I personally hate girls like you. I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about people like you. I don't mean to sound mean or anything but he just doesn't sound so "kind".

Guest hsin531

You and the other girl are both being played. Stop being a participant in this game and get out once and for all. Hopefully then you will find yourself in a real relationship in the future where the man is faithful to you which is what you deserve.

Guest yimster900

I would say be the bigger person here and don't think about how this upsets you. There's a third person in the situation and it's wrong for her to be played like that so even if you love him and want to be with him, this isn't the right way to go about it. You wouldn't want to have happen to you what's happening to the other girl right? Sure you can't help feel low when you see their couple pictures but really what do you expect they're the ones in a relationship together. Why doesn't he break up with her if he 1. Still loves you 2. Doesn't want to be tied down?

Date other people.

I DO know how you feel actually, but you have to let yourself realize you can't be waiting forever.

Three years is a lot, yes, but he is seriously not the only guy out there.

I can guarantee you will find another guy.. and he won't be treating you like this.

Bouncing around with you with another side girl like this.

Limit your time with him and please try to associate yourself with him less. It helps you; it doesn't help that you know when and how much he is around his current girlfriend.

Guest ShinHyunJoon

I think that you should show him what he's missing. Maybe he doesn't know and maybe he does.

He sounds sweet, yet not really. I can't judge him for anything, so I won't say much about him.

But if he likes you, why does he have a girlfriend then?

I know he doesn't want to be tied down, but if he likes you better and the way you guys are now (Like friends) Why not get together and act like you do (Like what your doing right now).

If you guy are going to get back together, act like your still his friend while you guys are going out. Because it seems like he likes it better that way.

But if he still likes you better than his girlfriend, why hasn't he broken up with that girl yet.?

If it's not that I would go and try dating others, that's only if I were you.

Try dating other guys, don't be afraid to fall out of love because I doubt that you would fall for somebody else, if you already have him.

But if you fall for someone else.

Isn't it better for you then?

So you don't half to hold on any longer and get hurt every time you see those pics?

You half to try.Sooner or later.

Go back to him if your heart says so, but try and open up your eyes sweetheart, he's not the only guy out there.

Try doing what he does, get yourself a boyfriend or a date and see if it works out and if it doesn't work out as you've planed, you can always break up with the guy, right?

I say go for it.. Maybe it'll work.... You'll never know. unless you try..

Best wishes... You need it... I hope you'll get the sweetest and nicest guy. Cause I know whoever he is, he'll be lucky to have you by his side. Good luck sweety....

Archived