Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GloomyBear

Savage Garden By Lee Hyeon Sook

[Manhwa] Has anyone read this series? I think it's is very interesting image It's gender bender so the "guy" in the blue suits is actually a girl image

savage_garden.png

I've read till chapter 15, and it's great so far.

I love the artwork of this author, from the author of flowers of evil too. But i kinda regret that i started reading when it's not completed yet, that means i have to wait again....... SIGH

I do like reading this manwha except for the homosexuality that is addressed in the story. I tried reading yaoi, but it's not my cup of tea. Anyways, I would like Gabriel to end up with the younger brother. There's so much gay stuff going on with this manhwa. I only read this because I like the character Gabriel.

i love the art!

but janimes? the person who translate this once wrote that he/she doesn't like the story at all but does so because of the high demands. XD

it's pretty... a catchy story? lol a good romance/drama

I started reading this after I saw this thread and I have to say I love the series so far! Like someone said above, I kinda regret reading it while it wasn't complete yet because I have to eagerly wait for the next chapter to come out. The art is one of the most exquisite I've seen yet. :D

Jeremy is so cool!! well the Gabriel Jeremy that is >.< and one important thing I've learned after reading this(up to date) is to never eat strange looking berries!!!! O.O