Savage Garden By Lee Hyeon Sook

Guest GloomyBear

Guest GloomyBear

[Manhwa] Has anyone read this series? I think it's is very interesting image It's gender bender so the "guy" in the blue suits is actually a girl image

savage_garden.png

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kui4eva

I do like reading this manwha except for the homosexuality that is addressed in the story. I tried reading yaoi, but it's not my cup of tea. Anyways, I would like Gabriel to end up with the younger brother. There's so much gay stuff going on with this manhwa. I only read this because I like the character Gabriel.

• 3 months later...

i love the art!

but janimes? the person who translate this once wrote that he/she doesn't like the story at all but does so because of the high demands. XD

it's pretty... a catchy story? lol a good romance/drama

Guest K_a_n

I started reading this after I saw this thread and I have to say I love the series so far! Like someone said above, I kinda regret reading it while it wasn't complete yet because I have to eagerly wait for the next chapter to come out. The art is one of the most exquisite I've seen yet. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived