Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ginger

Looks like the they're throwing out the cutesy concept? Now that the girls are getting older.. guess they want a more sexy image. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't quite call that sexy. "Sexy" would be like the breakdown part in Hyori's "U Go Girl" or something. This is a far cry from smoky makeup, low cut tops, and leather. To me, it's just more "age appropriate" since they are exiting their teens and entering adulthood.

-ginger

OMFG.

I still can't get over how Jessica looks friggin hot!

xD She's so epic omfg gorgeous. xD (although that's like a given for us Jessica fans)

Jess' killin' me. ROFL

xD

Damnnnnn, they're all looking friggin good though.

I wouldn't quite call that sexy. "Sexy" would be like the breakdown part in Hyori's "U Go Girl" or something. This is a far cry from smoky makeup, low cut tops, and leather. To me, it's just more "age appropriate" since they are exiting their teens and entering adulthood.

-ginger

True ^^

if you guys look again the beginning before the song start

you can see some stuff that related with their previous concepts kekekeke

Guest Daiquiri

Still not a fan of the group but I'm glad they are moving away from the cutesy concept. I smell another hit over in Korea. ;D

Yoona seems like using the same expression that kinda like expression-less. kkekee~ but she still seems pretty ^^

wow~ sunny looks more mature, and I think her face in the solo shot resemble with Bae Seul Gi,,

pretty ssica appear with long hair again^^ and as usual, she looks like barbie doll^^

eeeh~ Tiffany and Sooyoung got new haircut!! Sooyoung looks more chubby... and Tiffany... err, I like her last hair,, but in the solo shot, the new one looks good on her, so that's okay...

I think Taeyeon looks prettier...? or is it just my eyes? hmmm... I like Yuri's wavy hair^^

oh, and Seohyun - my favorite, she's pretty as always, she looks like doll, but umm... why do I miss her black hair already?

hehe, sorry, my reply is kinda LONG... but in short, they are all look gorgeous =DDD

and is it sailor concept? it kinda looks like pilot also, kkekee... thats what remind me of Britney Spear's Toxic video

Guest xGLAMOUR

OH DANGG!

I'm loving the teaser. I can't wait for the full song. ;D

The girls are looking so sexy & I'm loving their outfits <3

Guest CANDYFUNK

The song sounds really good so far. :)

I wasn't such a big fan before, but this comeback might convert me into one lol.

JESSICA! <3

Guest nalya

I knew Taeyeon would look super gorgeous without the bangs!

and they finally decided to let her bangs grow!

OHEMGEE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED THAT FOR HER!

finally, finally, finally!!! XD

others look great, too.

Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon stood out the most for me.

btw, if I was photographing them, I would request to take pics of Sooyoung, Yuri, and Yoona together<333

Guest sae-ri

wow Sooyoung and Yoonah look good with short hair. Jessica again with long hair. It suits her rather than short. hehehe I'm loving SNSD's songs now. Can't wait for their comeback

Guest Lishathestain

OMFG.

I still can't get over how Jessica looks friggin hot!

xD She's so epic omfg gorgeous. xD (although that's like a given for us Jessica fans)

Jess' killin' me. ROFL

ROFL yes that's a given ;)

i just wish they would let her be with the long hair extension throughout the mv.

Guest pink.strawberrie;

I was never a huge fan of Snsd but I'm actually really excited for the new song.

The teaser sounds good and all the girls look gorgeous.

yoonA and Jessica are my faves and they look amazing.

So does Soo Young though. (her new hair suits her.)

Archived