Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest 7rfei

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS IT REALLY CONFIRMED or is it just a false call like last time..BUT ANDWAEEEE WITHOUT ANOTHER PROJECT??  :(( :(( :((  
No wonder he's doing soo much cf's lately........ :(( :(( :(( :((
Aq7MJJbCQAAUsTc.jpg:large
GbVyqT0.gif?1?9042

I'm just wayyy too depressed this week....I can't anymore  :(( :(( :(
But at least we get post army abs when he gets back  :\">

7rfei said: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS IT REALLY CONFIRMED or is it just a false call like last time..BUT ANDWAEEEE WITHOUT ANOTHER PROJECT??  :(( :(( :((  
No wonder he's doing soo much cf's lately........ :(( :(( :(( :((

I'm just wayyy too depressed this week....I can't anymore  :(( :(( :(
But at least we get post army abs when he gets back  :\">

Song Joong Ki to enlist this August!
song-joong-ki-_1375311628_af_org.jpg

Do you hear that? That's the sound of fans wailing as they come across the news of Song Joong Ki's inevitable enlistment into the military has been announced! And that date has been set for less than a month away on August 27!
Song Joong Ki reached out to fans through his agency, writing, "How are you? This is Song Joong Ki. Recently, I received the enlistment notice from the Military Manpower Administration. I will enlist on August 27. I will conclude my promotional activities well during the time I have left and plan and enter the training facility. I sincerely thank everyone who have supported and loved me. Since I can't give my farewell greeting to each and every one of you, I am delivering my thankful heart through this message. I will return after carrying out my military duties for 2 years. ^^ Until I can greet you all with a good production, please be healthy and well."
Although the news come as a short notice, those attending his fan meeting on August 17 will have a chance to say goodbye to the actor before he enlists. 
Source : Allkpop

Song Joong-ki to Enter Military on August 27
20121117121516iin_T5_36179.jpg

Beloved Korean actor Song Joong-ki is entering the military later this month to fulfill the mandatory service required of all Korean men.
The 27-year-old actor announced through his agency Blossom Entertainment’s press release Thursday that he will enter the 102 drafts located in the city of Chuncheon on August 27 for several weeks of basic training and then serve as an active-duty soldier for about two years.
“I got the notification from the Military Manpower Administration lately and decided to enter army on August 27,” said the popular star. “I’m planning to enter the military after wrapping up the rest of my activities well. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate everyone who has supported me.”
Having completed his six-city Asia tour including Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan last week, the star’s last fan event before his enlistment will be his third Korea fan meeting with his official fan club “Ki Alie,” which will be held in Seoul on August 17.
Song has been considered one of the most high-profile male stars in his twenties in Korea after scoring big with TV roles in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “Deep Rooted Tree” and “The Innocent Man” as well as romantic fantasy film “A Werewolf Boy.”
Source : Ten Asia

Son Hyun Joo Gets BoA on the Phone with Song Joong Ki
43269064.jpg

An avid drama lover and a huge fan of Song Joong Ki, BoA became the biggest fangirl on a recent episode of SBS’ Thank You when she got the opportunity to speak with the actor.
In a recent filming of Thank You, BoA met up with talented actor, Son Hyun Joo, calling up friends that they would like to see. Some of the people they called included Zo In Sung, Yoo Hae Jin, Super Junior’s Choi Si Won, Moon Jung Hee and more. 
The two were quite surprised to see that they had a lot of mutual friends despite generation gaps and differences in occupation. 

As they called their friends, Son Hyun Joo asked which actor BoA likes.
The singer honestly replied that she likes Song Joong Ki, an actor that she has previously become excited over while watching Nice Man. 
To her surprise, Son Hyun Joo said that he was actually very close to Song Joong Ki and allowed BoA to talk with him on the phone. 
BoA and Song Joong Ki’s conversation will be revealed on August 2. 
Source : Enewsworld

Guest jjsweeter0211

The time has finally come T.TSo sad that he couldn't celebrate his birthday before his enlistment. 

Song Joong Ki to Enlist in the Army in August

Get the tissues ready because another heartthrob is leaving us for the next two years. 

On August 1, Song Joong Ki’s agency, Blossom Entertainment, officially announced that Song Joong Ki has been called by the nation to serve his 2-year mandatory army service. 

15928110.jpg

He will be the first celebrity to head the army since the PR unit has been shut down after much controversy. 

Song Joong Ki will be headed to 102th Reserves located in Chuncheon where he will receive basic training for active service. 

“I will finish off the rest of my activities in the mean time before enlisting. I send my wholehearted thanks to all the people who have supported and loved me and I’m apologetic that I cannot thank you all individually,” said Song Joong Ki in the agency’s press release. 

“I’ll complete my services for the next two years and return well. After I come back, I’ll greet you all with great projects, so until then, stay healthy!”

Song Joong Ki will hold his third fanmeeting on August 17 before enlisting on August 27. 

Photo Credit: Blossom Entertainment

jjsweeter0211

said:

The time has finally come T.TSo sad that he couldn't celebrate his birthday before his enlistment. 

Get the tissues ready because another heartthrob is leaving us for the next two years. 

On August 1, Song Joong Ki’s agency, Blossom Entertainment, officially announced that Song Joong Ki has been called by the nation to serve his 2-year mandatory army service. 

He will be the first celebrity to head the army since the PR unit has been shut down after much controversy. 

Song Joong Ki will be headed to 102th Reserves located in Chuncheon where he will receive basic training for active service. 

“I will finish off the rest of my activities in the mean time before enlisting. I send my wholehearted thanks to all the people who have supported and loved me and I’m apologetic that I cannot thank you all individually,” said Song Joong Ki in the agency’s press release. 

“I’ll complete my services for the next two years and return well. After I come back, I’ll greet you all with great projects, so until then, stay healthy!”

Song Joong Ki will hold his third fanmeeting on August 17 before enlisting on August 27. 

Photo Credit: Blossom Entertainment

dude...there's something wrong with this site or my computer. i can't see anyone's posts...recent and old. Ergo, I can't tell if you guys have been updated on Song Joong Ki's recent military update. Have you? THE MAN IS LEAVING US THIS AUG 27TH!!!!!!!!
Excuse me while I cry a sea of tears. 

T_T
Song Joong Ki to Start Military Service in August
song-joong-ki.png

Sad news!
Actor Song Joong Ki will be starting his mandatory military service August 27.
He will enter the 102th reserve and received basic training, after which he will start his duties as an active-duty soldier.
Song Joong Ki stated through his agency, “I received the notice not long ago, and will enter the army August 27. I plan to finish the rest of my activities until then, and enter the training camp. I am truly thankful to all the people who supported and loved me. While I can’t meet every single person, I want to relay my thanks. I will return in two years after serving my duty well. Please be healthy until I return and greet you with a good project.”
But it is not all sad news! Lucky fans will be able to see the actor up close and personal before he leaves for the army. Song Joong Ki is planning his third fanmeeting for his official fanclub August 17 before he enters the army. 
We will miss you, Song Joong Ki!
Source : Soompi News

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "Song Joong-ki to Enter Military on August 27
Posted on 2013/08/01 by Lee Hye Ji in CELEBSheadline 

[PHOTO] Song Joong-ki at “Cold Eyes” Red Carpet Event

Korean actor Song Joong-ki [1st Look]

Beloved Korean actor Song Joong-ki is entering the military later this month to fulfill the mandatory service required of all Korean men.

The 27-year-old actor announced through his agency Blossom Entertainment’s press release Thursday that he will enter the 102 drafts located in the city of Chuncheon on August 27 for several weeks of basic training and then serve as an active-duty soldier for about two years.

“I got the notification from the Military Manpower Administration lately and decided to enter army on August 27,” said the popular star. “I’m planning to enter the military after wrapping up the rest of my activities well. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate everyone who has supported me.”

Having completed his six-city Asia tour including Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Taiwan last week, the star’s last fan event before his enlistment will be his third Korea fan meeting with his official fan club “Ki Alie,” which will be held in Seoul on August 17.

Song has been considered one of the most high-profile male stars in his twenties in Korea after scoring big with TV roles in “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “Deep Rooted Tree” and “The Innocent Man” as well as romantic fantasy film “A Werewolf Boy.”

Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of 1st Look

Ki Ailes.... Please don't post sad faces...... I said I won't be sad once they confirm it. I'm already prepared for this. My heart aches though. Be STRONG Ki Ailes! Let's give Joong Ki Oppa our smiles when he say goodbye. He will definitely be back... FIGHTING! :|

I keep on reading his message.... So this is how we start our August.

Guest classygirls8

So our fears came true! :-S

At least he's going to get it over and done with. I'll just see it as a loooooong voluntary vacation. Faining ignorance is bliss lol. Hope these two years go by fast!

Guest jjsweeter0211

CELEBRITY NEWS
Song Joong-ki gets called to army duty

by girlfriday | August 1, 2013 | 

SongJoongKi46.jpg

Here we go, time to prepare your hankies. The 1985-ers are headed to army duty this year, and Song Joong-ki has announced that he’s due at basic training on August 27. There were some casting hopes for films and lots of offers floating around, but for the most part Song Joong-ki has known that the army would call sooner rather than later.

He did announce earlier this year that he wouldn’t ask for extensions to delay enlistment at this point, so in retrospect it seems smart not to have picked up a project and end up having to bail mid-shoot. Sadly not unheard of in dramaland. Now that there’s no longer an entertainment unit in the military, it’s equal active duty for all actors and civilians alike, and Song Joong-ki just happens to be the first celebrity who’s enlisting after the decision has been made.

No new movie aside (too bad he didn’t have enough time to pull a Lee Je-hoon and shoot stuff that could be released while he was serving), he’s leaving on as solid a platform as you can have pre-army: a conventional melo like Nice Guy, a popular film like A Werewolf Boy, and two hit sageuks Tree With Deep Roots and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I think it’s safe to say no one will forget about him.

I figure the only way to soothe the pain is with pretty pictures, so here’s his latest photo shoot, an ad campaign for Samsonite with Monstar’Ha Yeon-soo. I’m sure it’s just the first of many many “last photo shoots before army,” but I don’t think we’ll tire of that anytime soon.

SongJoongKi40.jpg

SongJoongKi41.jpg

SongJoongKi42.jpg

SongJoongKi43.jpg

SongJoongKi45.jpg

SongJoongKi47.jpg

SongJoongKi44.jpg

Via TV ReportHankook Ilbo