Quantcast
angelangie

☆ Song Joong Ki ☆ 송중기 - Upcoming Movie: The Victory

On 7/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

Song joong ki is genuine person. 

You can trust him all the time.

I was really upset when i saw foreign fans blame him. So i wrote today although i'm not good at english.

Thank You ^_^ and your English very good. 

I'm shk fans, as I support him when they are together, and I'm heartbroken with the divorce news, I accept it as people can divorce due to personal difference and can't overcome it. 2 good people can also got divorce if they can't tolerate each other. Maybe it better for them in the future. 

Initially I don't question much about the way he announce the divorce, but after read some harsh comment from korean towards shk, I hope sjk really happy with his action that make her looks really bad in her own country. ( even 1%of korean that write it, it really show how bad & harsh reality the world their living). 

I don't believe any rumors or assumption made for both of them that lead towards the divorce as it is only them who know the real reasons.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 7/6/2019 at 8:05 AM, ebullient said:

I should check out Arthdal Chronicles. Regardless of what happens in Song Joong Ki's personal life, this thread is about his acting activities. He is a good actor, and we should at least acknowledge his merits.

The best drama... All are good. Watch it and be also amazed of how it is done and the story line. I love it. 

• Like 1

Thank you Sakurafairy for keeping this thread 'alive'. I love SJK but am just too busy and too 'old' (LOL) to have a post here on a regular basis.

@ my dear Song Joong Ki: Despite the low number of posts in this thread and not many voices supporting you here, thousands and thousands and thousands of people love you, trust you and believe in you. We are just supporting you in silence ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

A little late news about Joong Ki but since this is his thread I decided to put this here:

5e0ad4c637d04bb395d3e72486b6ac92.jpg

Song Joong Ki In Talks To Star In New Thriller Film

Jul 18, 2019

by D. Kim

Song Joong Ki is working on selecting his next project!

On July 18, it was reported by OSEN that the actor will be starring in the upcoming film “Bogotá” (working title).

In response, his agency Blossom Entertainment commented, “Song Joong Ki received the offer to star in the film ‘Bogotá’ and is reviewing it.”

The film is a crime thriller about a Korean man in his 30s who immigrates to Colombia in the 1990s. With over 90 percent of the film being set in Bogotá, filming will take place on location in Colombia from December of this year through January 2020. It will be directed and written by Kim Sung Jae, who made his commercial film debut in 2013 with the movie “Minority Opinion.”

Song Joong Ki is currently filming for the sci-fi film “Lightning Ship” (working title).

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339571wpp/song-joong-ki-in-talks-to-star-in-new-thriller-film

• Like 3

Let's reminisce the iconic style  of Saya in Arthdal Chronicles. 

61593130-2277786862275333-64748709653242

62014213-547870119082404-461658180145421

64941777-185869165739345-541068056727959

65595598-577570466100521-495758292334285

Credit: 
SongJoongKiNoonaIG
  • Like 4

Song joong ki disguised as Saya is very eye catching and his performance on Arthdal Chronicles is top notch...anticipating season 3 :wub:

• Like 3

On 7/26/2019 at 10:11 AM, ouyen said:

Thank you Sakurafairy for keeping this thread 'alive'. I love SJK but am just too busy and too 'old' (LOL) to have a post here on a regular basis.

@ my dear Song Joong Ki: Despite the low number of posts in this thread and not many voices supporting you here, thousands and thousands and thousands of people love you, trust you and believe in you. We are just supporting you in silence ;)

@ouyenThank you chingu. We all wish him the best of this life could offer. Let us pray for him and his future endeavors. 

67708603_794478554281606_577841617789832

68561241_1138962116292707_31048873922055

68703043_506346726767673_335626898047710

Digital copies of Arthdal Chronicles cast on Hanryu Senpu Japanese Magazine Vol. 86. Photoshoot was done last May 12, 2019.
Taken by agencytouch.com
Hair by @zo_0ze
Make-up by @seong_mh
Info by vintz_ Twitter

via KimJiwon_PH's Instagram

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So glad to see Song Joong Ki back in action- fighting SJK ❤️! Glad to have you back for 6 episodes- each is a masterpiece- very detailed ! Awesome cast and director and writers ! Hope this becomes truly popular overseas. We fans support you dear SJK!

Hello. I want you to know these things.

I saw many false rumors about song joong ki on english youtube. 

1. He married her to use her? 

When he announced his marraige, most koreans thought he gave up many things. As he married her, he lost his popularity and good oppotunities. 

2. He is gay? 

There are people who manipulated false rumors to blame him. I got to know someone commented 'the cause of the divorce was that he is gay.' That's totally false. I saw many korean reportes' youtubes. There isn't the gay rumor. 

'When his family, company opposed desperately his marrige, he said  song hye kyo was the ideal woman of his whole life. He insisted to marry her. He loved her so much.' I saw this on real reporter's youtube. Do you think this what a gay can say? 

3. He cheated? 

There are fake news and youtubes about him. He cheated with who? Shk's best friend? Her stylist? Actresses? 

They are all lies. Koreans don't know those rumors. There is no korean article about his cheating.

4. News and youtubes titled ' his brother said'?

Those are all false. His family keep quiet in korea. 

He is good person. Koreans understand his dicision. 

And there will be arthdal chronicles  season 2. The filming will start in may, 2020 After his new movie 'bogota' filming. I saw it in korean fan community. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Song Joong Ki To Part Ways With Blossom Entertainment After 7 Years

Dec 17, 2019
by S. Cho

Song Joong Ki will be leaving Blossom Entertainment later this year.

On December 17, a Blossom Entertainment representative shared, “Song Joong Ki’s contract expires at the end of December. There are no plans to renew [the contract].” Song Joong Ki has been with Blossom Entertainment since February of 2013.

With news of his upcoming contract expiration, agency KakaoM was reported to have recruited the actor. However, an agency representative responded, “We have not tried to recruit [Song Joong Ki]. These claims are groundless.”

Credit: Soompi

Actor Song Joong-ki to end contract with Blossom Entertainment after 7 years

20191217145615677388.jpg

SEOUL -- Actor Song Joong-ki will not renew his seven-year contract with Blossom Entertainment. The agency did not say whether Song, 33, will move into another agency.

Blossom Entertainment told reporters on Tuesday that Song has decided not to renew his contract when it expires at the end of this month. 

Song made his debut in 2008 film "A Frozen Flower" and became one of South Korea's most popular actors when he played the main role in a hit TV drama "Descendants of the Sun" in 2016. The actor and actress Song Hye-kyo, 37, got married in October 2017 in a huge wedding event, but their marital life came to an unexpected end in June this year.

After his divorce, Song Joong-ki returned to the black screen with part three episodes of "Arthdal Chronicles", a hit fantasy drama series, created by tvN, a South Korean cable TV broadcaster, and distributed by Netflix, the world's largest over the top video-on-demand service operator, in August this year.

http://m.ajudaily.com/view/20191217145346465

• Like 1

Good decision SJK. I hardly seen any activities of his company to represent him wholeheartedly from the start of this year.So, they had differences, part away is the best option. 

No matter what other people do or spread to harm his reputation, He will overcome everything. Good times awaiting for him. Fighting Dear!               

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374992wpp/song-joong-ki-signs-with-new-agency-after-leaving-blossom-entertainment

Song Joong Ki Signs With New Agency After Leaving Blossom Entertainment

Song Joong Ki Signs With New Agency After Leaving Blossom Entertainment

Jan 3, 2020
by L. Kim

Song Joong Ki has signed on with History D&C!

Just last month, the actor left Blossom Entertainment after seven years.

On January 3, his new agency released the following statement:

Hello, this is History D&C.

We have signed a management contract with actor Song Joong Ki, and this has signaled a new beginning.

History D&C is an entertainment company founded by Hwang Ki Yong, who led the iHQ Drama Department, based on his trust with Song Joong Ki that has been established through “The Innocent Man,” “Tree with Deep Roots,” and “Will it Snow for Christmas?.”

We will do our best to make sure Song Joong Ki and History D&C create positive synergy for each other and grow together.

In 2020, Song Joong Ki will continue to be active through the nation’s first space sci-fi blockbuster film “Lightning Ship” as well as “Bogotá,” which tells the story of Colombian immigrants in the 1990s.

Edited by Sadia Sufian