Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

logo_109_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181122_1

'Song Hye-gyo ♥' Song Ji-ki, surprise modernization public .. Pa-ha ha ha ha [perfect flower] [Mimo] [★ SHOT!

[OSEN = Park Jin-young] The actor Song Jung-ki's recent status has been revealed. 

Fashion magazine, Vogue Korea, posted a video on the 27th on the official Instagram with a picture of Song Jonggi who attended the fashion show. 

"I have been invited to the Valentino Tokyo collection," said Song Jung-ki, a film director. 

Song Jung-ki, who puts up and down black in this day, said, "I like to wear a neat style, so I tried it all black, and I would like to see it beautifully." 

Song Jung-ki is in the process of filming the TVN drama 'Astral Chronicles' scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of next year. /parkjy@osen.co.kr 

[Photo] Vogue Korea SNS

source naver

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki Confirmed As Host Of 2018 MAMA In Hong Kong

Song Joong Ki Confirmed As Host Of 2018 MAMA In Hong Kong

Dec 3, 2018
by DY_Kim

The final host has been revealed for the 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards (hereafter MAMA).

Last week, it was announced that Jung Hae In will host 2018 MAMA Premiere in Korea, and Park Bo Gum will host 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan.

On December 3, it was confirmed that Song Joong Ki will host 2018 MAMA in Hong Kong.

The actor previously hosted the ceremony in 2012 and 2017 and will be returning for a third time.

2018 MAMA in Hong Kong will be the final ceremony on December 14 following 2018 MAMA Premiere in Korea on December 10 and 2018 MAMA Fans’ Choice in Japan on December 12. The lineup currently includes BTS, Wanna One, GOT7, SEVENTEEN, and MOMOLAND.

• Like 1