Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest Rxgoodleaf

a4b12af4e8daf361d79a193d032d3894.jpg

배우 송중기가 MBC 특집 4부작 ‘난닝구’(가제/연출 이동윤, 극본 고정원)에 주인공으로 캐스팅되었다.

6월 방송예정인 MBC 드라마 ‘난닝구’(가제)를 통해 명랑쾌활 마라토너로 변신하는 것.

‘난닝구’는 천 년의 도시 경주를 배경으로 펼쳐지는 ‘이기고 싶은 마음’에 대한 가장 뜨거운 기록을 그린 ‘본격 스포츠 청춘 멜로드라마’. ‘세상’이라는 날카롭고 모진 곳으로 달랑 러닝셔츠 한 장만을 걸치고 맨 몸으로 도전하는 청춘들의 이야기를 재기 발랄하게 그릴 예정이다

송중기는 ‘난닝구’의 주인공 명랑쾌활 '구대구'로 변신한다. ‘88올림픽’이 개최되던 해에 ‘88여관’에서 태어난 대구는 탁월한 심폐기능의 소유자로, 마라톤에 천부적인 재능을 가진 인물이다. 아픈 과거사로 인해 운동을 포기 한 채 살아왔지만, 달리기에 대한 뜨거운 열정과 의지로 다시 마라톤에 도전하게 된다.

Joong Ki's next project, "Nhan Ning Gu" (sleeveless top?)...

4 episode drama scheduled to air in June...

He will play the main character, Goo Dae Goo, a marathoner....

Guest prncssptri

hey people!

nu2me, welcome to the thread! i love psh too! they look so cute as ambassadors to the film festival :D

rxgoodleaf, thank you for posting new articles and pictures as always!!

looks like joongki is getting more famous each day ;D new project for him!

"Song Joong-ki runs for MBC special drama

Adoooorable actor Song Joong-ki (OB-GYN, Triple) has been cast as the lead in a special 4-episode MBC drama, called Running Shirt (working title).

According to Song’s management, Sidus HQ, he will play a bright and cheerful marathon runner in the “bright sports youth drama.” His character Dae-gu was born in 1988, the year Seoul hosted the Olympic Games, and had to give up sports because of a painful past. However, he discovers a passion for running and begins running marathons. The title represents the spirit of young people “who face the harsh world wearing only a running shirt and throw one’s body full-speed ahead.”

Song Joong-ki said, “As soon as I started the script, I read it all in one sitting without stopping. It was that fun and touching. I felt really moved at Dae-gu as he heads toward his dream of running marathons, and the loyalty and passion of those around him.”

The special drama will begin filming in early April and will air on MBC in June.

Via Star News"

credit: dramabeans.com

cheers!

Guest nu2me

thank u for a warm welcome prncssptri. am happy to note that Joong-ki will have another kdrama very soon, and will play a bright , cheerful marathon runner. "His character Dae-gu was born in 1988, the year Seoul hosted the Olympic Games".

SJK is smart, a hardworking talented young man. Looking forward to his many projects in the entertainment, kdramas, movies, cfs, modeling even in the JIFF coming soon also. :)

thanks for more news of him. :)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

image_readtop_2010_186533_1271118839262112.jpg

2010041300489_0.jpg

배우 송중기가 12일 남자 뷰티 에디터 황민영과 함께 남성 전문 뷰티북 ‘피부미남 프로젝트’를 발간했다.

‘피부미남 프로젝트’는 총 9장으로 구성되어 남자 화장품과 피부관리에 대한 이야기를 담았다. 이 책은 남자 피부의 이해부터 모닝 케어, 나이트 케어, 바디와 헤어 케어까지 남자의 자기 관리 방법 등을 포함한다.

그간 여자연예인들이 자신만의 노하우를 담은 뷰티북은 몇 권 출간되었으나 남자 책은 최초다. 또 이 책에서 주목할 점은 송중기와 황민영의 후기를 만날 수 있다는 것이다. 두 저자가 다양한 브랜드를 직접 써보고 공정한 후기를 남겨 더욱 유익한 정보를 얻을 수 있다.

Joong Ki published a for men only beauty book "Beautiful Skin For Men Project"...

Apparently a first beauty book published by a male actor...

Guest nu2me

News on JIFF "Movie Sleepless Night" posted in Soompi Park Shin Hye by Karrenstar with translation:

---

全州電影節上最受歡迎的項目就是“電影不眠夜”,在這個不眠的夜晚,觀眾們會欣賞很多很棒的電影,但是肚子問題也要解決啊

全州電影節準備了豐盛的宵夜和咖啡。

在第一個不眠夜,我們可愛的大使朴信惠和宋鐘基將攜手出現,給影迷們分發夜晚的零食!電影節組委會預計,會受到影迷們的熱烈迴響!

Translation:

One of the most popular events of the JIFF is "Movie Sleepless Night". During this special night, the audience will stay up and watch a variety of great films. However, the satisfaction of the tummy is a problem that has to be solved. Therefore, JIFF has prepared a lot of midnight snacks and coffee to satisfy the needs of the audience.

On the first "Movie Sleepless Night", our JIFF ambassadors Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki will appear hand-in-hand to give out snacks to all the movie fanatics! The JIFF committee estimated that this special event will receive wide appreciation and attention from fans!

Credit: Song Joong Ki Chinese Fan Club

----

Looking forward for more pictures on this night. SJK and PSH are getting busy throughout these events at JIFF.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

news1272012821_200904_1_m.jpg

20100424010000347f7_010954_0.jpg

[투데이코리아=이규남기자]동방신기’ 믹키유천이 주인공으로 캐스팅돼 화제를 모으고 있는 드라마 <성균관 스캔들>이 그 외 배우들의 캐스팅 작업을 한창 진행 중인 가운데, 송중기의 출연이 거론되고 있어 시청자들을 또 한번 설레게 하고 있다.

베스트셀러 ´성균관 유생들의 나날´을 원작으로 한 조선시대 청순사극 <성균관 스캔들>은 제목 그대로 성균관을 주무대로 한 조선시대 캠퍼스 청춘 드라마다.

´조선시대 잘금 4인방´의 사랑과 우정, 그리고 열정과 이상을 담은 스토리인 만큼 지난해 화제작 <꽃보다 남자>의 F4와 비교돼 그에 능가하는 새로운 F4가 탄생될 지에 무엇보다 큰 관심이 쏠리고 있는 상황.

송중기는 극중 주색잡기와 음주가무의 달인이자 여자보다 여자를 더 잘 아는 '여림(女林)' 구용하 역에 캐스팅이 유력한 것으로 전해진다.

Joong Ki casted as one of F4 in new period drama Sung Kyun Kwon Scandal...

Joong Ki's character is Goo Yong Ha...

The SKK Scandal is Chosun era high teen drama...

BOF in Chosun era... should be interesting...

Currently watching OB/GYN... Joong Ki did an excellent job as Dr Ahn! :D

Guest prncssptri

same news you posted earlier, Rxgoodleaf :)

Song Joong Ki joins Yoochun in in Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Song Joong Ki will join TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun in an upcoming drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

The drama is something like the historical version of Boys Over Flowers. Including Song Joong Ki and Yoochun, there will be four beautiful guys, just like Boys Over Flowers.

Song Joong Ki is most known for his role as the current MC of Music Bank. Other than that, he’s been in various TV dramas and movies.

The casting is almost done and filming begins in May.

credit: allkpop

he's sooooooo adorable as Dr. Ahn in OB/GYN!! especially when he's communicating with dr. Jaeseok :P (bias) EPIC! hilarious. always look forward for their parts in the series hehe

yaay.. can't wait to see him in his drama projects!! joongki fighting!

Guest P ri ss `

^ yes!

saw this over at TVXQ's thread and im sooooo excited. (:

i noticed him in Dream Team and thought he was cute ! (:

am soooo glad he's joining Yoochun in that drama!

Guest nu2me

definitely hottie Song Joong Ki is a busy young man. so excited when I read about his new kdrama with Yoochun in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Love his character as a young intern Dr Ahn in OB/GYN. of course, his participating as the other ambassador to the 11th Jeongju International Film Festival.

still waiting for MusicBank to come back again with SJK as MC.

20100424_songjoongki.jpg

cr: Allkpop

Guest red_pansy

these are two pictures modified by Joong Ki's fan on dc(dcinside)

Yeo Rim(女林)Goo Yong Ha in Sungkyunkwan Scandal

54641361201005011901464093948943434_001_640.jpg

54641361201005011901464093948943434_000_640.jpg

Guest nu2me

Song Joong Ki is featured in Javabeans

titled: News bites: Recent Casting Calls

click on link below to view

Javabeans on SJK

Song Joong-ki as a “Joseon-era playboy”? Yes, please! He has been added to the historical drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal, an adaptation of a bestselling novel that DBSK member Micky Yoochun is headlining. Song plays one of a gang of four young Confucian scholars (despite his disinterest in scoring a government job — he’s more into being cool and having fun) and is the one who attracts all the ladies. Commence the “Joseon F4″ comments! The drama will be produced prior to airing. [Hankyung]

more photos from JIFF from Baidu. Love his smile

he is perfect, handsome hottie, gentleman, smart, loving him more and more.

he was featured/written also in Dramabeans

songjoongki_31.jpg

Adoooorable actor Song Joong-ki (OB-GYN, Triple) has been cast as the lead in a special 4-episode MBC drama, called Running Shirt (working title).

According to Song’s management, Sidus HQ, he will play a bright and cheerful marathon runner in the “bright sports youth drama.” His character Dae-gu was born in 1988, the year Seoul hosted the Olympic Games, and had to give up sports because of a painful past. However, he discovers a passion for running and begins running marathons. The title represents the spirit of young people “who face the harsh world wearing only a running shirt and throw one’s body full-speed ahead.”

Song Joong-ki said, “As soon as I started the script, I read it all in one sitting without stopping. It was that fun and touching. I felt really moved at Dae-gu as he heads toward his dream of running marathons, and the loyalty and passion of those around him.”

The special drama will begin filming in early April and will air on MBC in June.

His photo at Moview Week Winter 2010

af8nz7.jpg

Guest prncssptri

i can't wait for his projects!!! XD he's so adorable!

thanks nu2me, Rxgoodleaf, for the articles and the pics!!

red_pansy, LOL they just can't wait, can they??

pic spam!!

super adorable poongho in Triple XD

SongJoongKi6.jpg

I really hope he can guest in Dream Team again!!

20090923_dreamteams2_1.jpg

2hehbhi.jpg

*aah.. it still makes me regret not to "stalk" him when he was in vancouver hahahah

Guest nu2me

oh did u know that Song Joong Ki is # 7 in the most search in Naver. read it somewhere. I am so thrilled and happy for him. He is a good smart person, dedicated and has this passion in acting, quietly pursues his dreams, a sweet, oh a gentleman and cares for who he is with.

*my case in point, during his work as ambassador with Park Shin Hye at 11th JIFF events, he showed us how admirable he is as a person* my heart melts for this guy. Truly, someone I admire most.

And have to add, which is a given, he is super cute, handsome fellow. :blush:

can't wait for his new kdramas to watch. yes, I first took notice of Joong Ki during his part at the Dream Team. and wow did he hook me in. :blush:

btw, Song Joong Ki's 4 episode is titled: 난닝구 / Nan Ning Goo or "Running Shirt" (sports, drama) on MBC, sched broadcast period is from Jun-09 to Jun-17 2010.

Synopsis

This heartwarming youth drama tells the story of Dae Gu, who had to give up sports because of a painful past, but discovers a passion for running and begins competing in marathons. --Dramabeans

Cast

* Song Joong Ki as Dae Gu

* Baek Jin Hee

* Joo Won (주원)

* Kim Mi Kyung

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prncssptri

news about Joongki oppa ^^

Song Joong-ki publishes a bestseller

songjoongki51.jpg

Budding star Song Joong-ki (OB-GYN, Triple) put out a book in April, which within a month has hit No. 1 on the bestseller list. It’s a “men’s beauty book” called Beautiful Skin Project — appropriate since Song is noted for possessing that trait. As he’s got quite the female following (unsurprisingly, since he’s adorable), approximately 30% of sales is attributed to women customers, despite the fact that it’s a health and beauty guide for men. (Ha. Well, I’d buy one if it had lots of pictures. Is that shallow? I think I’m okay with that.)

A number of celebrities have put out books, which can be separated in to a few distinct categories: essays, as in the case of Horan, Choi Kang-hee, and Kim Hyun-joo; novels and fiction, such as Shin-yi, Cha In-pyo, and Gu Hye-sun; photo collections, as with Lee Jun-ki, Kim Bum, and Park Ji-yoon; and how-to guides, which include this one and other similar titles like the beauty book by Eugene, the fashion bible by Lee Hye-young, and Kim Rae-won’s cookbook.

On the acting front, Song Joong-ki has a few projects planned for the near future, such as the period drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Micky Yoochun and the film Heart Is 2, which is the sequel to the heartwarming 2006 movie that starred Yoo Seung-ho.

Via BNT News

credit: Javabeans @Dramabeans.com

Guest stoolker

Song Joong Ki is soo cute!! i noticed him in will it snow on christmas or something like that , he was the brother, and he caught my eyes! and hes older than me by one yr! yay! lol finally someone older than me -_- hahaha.

Does anyone think hes like a mix of Hyun Bin and Onew ?? LOL...i really feel that he is!!! very charming guy. so awesome that his career is taking off!!