thank you very much for the photos^^

He is so adorable ><

I'm also watching OG/GYN, I really like him in this role <3

He is really cool as a obtetrician :3

Guest Rxgoodleaf

20100310084015171e7_084031_0.jpg

20100310084015171e7_084031_2.jpg

20100310084015171e7_084031_1.jpg

수목드라마 ‘산부인과’의 꽃미남 의사 송중기가 남성패션 브랜드 이지오(EZIO)의 전속모델로 발탁됐다.

News about Joong Ki today...

He is the new exclusive model for clothing brand, EZIO...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

20100312113513673l3_114826_0.jpg

20100312113613675l3_114826_0.jpg

20100312113718676l3_114826_0.jpg

20100312114045753l3_123826_0.jpg

송중기의 소속사인 sidusHQ의 온라인 매거진 ‘i(아이)‘를 통해 공개된 사진으로, ‘Black & White 콘셉트’의 송중기의 모습은 팬들에게 신선한 즐거움을 주고 있다.

Joong Ki in online magazine called "i" by sidusHQ (his management company)... the concept is "Black & White"...

What a contrast to above EZIO pics?!

I like the first one...

Guest hpc1016
:) he's so cuuutee ~~~~ i envy all those who actually got to meet him ... was uber excited when i heard dream team was coming to canada ~~ ... then it was vancouver T_T ... i live in toronto ... nobody ever comes to toronto...

Guest blackjackVip

OMO OMO!!!

He's also from "murder in itaewon"??? i don't think i've seen him in that movie? what's his role?

-I just known him from "Obstetrics and Gynecology"...and haha, my first impression on him was "OMFG!, are u kidding me? He's a doctor?!! he looks like he just graduated from highschool!!" LMAO. he looks sooo young and cute!!...

-He's turning 25 this yr. right?..wow... he looks young. :)

Guest kurooha

He's also from "murder in itaewon"??? i don't think i've seen him in that movie? what's his role?

I still have to watch the movie, but from what I know he is the boy who was killed.

Has somebody watched OaG? I really want to watch it because of him, but I'm not into the medical dramas U_U

Guest blackjackVip

I still have to watch the movie, but from what I know he is the boy who was killed.

Has somebody watched OaG? I really want to watch it because of him, but I'm not into the medical dramas U_U

oohhh...

so ur saying that he's the boy that got stab!!?? :o WOAH!..

honestly he looks kinda dorky and nerdy in that movie...LOL that's probably why i didn't recognize him right away...haha.

anyways, i think u shud try to watch Obstetrics and gynecology...at first i was hesitant too, coz i thought it will be boring coz of the hospital setting and stuff...BUT, i said to myself, "I'm going to watch just the 1st episode, if i didn't like it then i'm not going to continue watching it." that's what i did, and i started to LIKE IT!...

I mean, whenever DR. Hye Hyoung(?) (forgot the main girl's name) do an operation...it is sooo thrilling to watch!...and like the different story of their patients...it's dramatic and really nice...those actors and actresses that played the patients role were really good! it's like ur watching a veteran actor!...though they're not. at some point i even got carried away and was crying....it's amazing. hehe.

so yeah, i think u could try to watch the 1st and 2nd episode first, then see if it's in ur liking... :)

I'm actually on ep. 12 now, can't stop watching....haha...i'm waiting for the next ep to be available.

Guest kurooha

oohhh...

so ur saying that he's the boy that got stab!!?? :o WOAH!..

honestly he looks kinda dorky and nerdy in that movie...LOL that's probably why i didn't recognize him right away...haha.

anyways, i think u shud try to watch Obstetrics and gynecology...at first i was hesitant too, coz i thought it will be boring coz of the hospital setting and stuff...BUT, i said to myself, "I'm going to watch just the 1st episode, if i didn't like it then i'm not going to continue watching it." that's what i did, and i started to LIKE IT!...

I mean, whenever DR. Hye Hyoung(?) (forgot the main girl's name) do an operation...it is sooo thrilling to watch!...and like the different story of their patients...it's dramatic and really nice...those actors and actresses that played the patients role were really good! it's like ur watching a veteran actor!...though they're not. at some point i even got carried away and was crying....it's amazing. hehe.

so yeah, i think u could try to watch the 1st and 2nd episode first, then see if it's in ur liking... :)

I'm actually on ep. 12 now, can't stop watching....haha...i'm waiting for the next ep to be available.

Yeps, that boy!

Since it was quite the minor role it most of the people didn't paid attention to who it was the actor who was being that boy until it was said that it was JoongKi xD

Oh I see... Although I'm still not too sure about it, I may try it and at least get a clear opinion about it :lol:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

2010032254565968.jpg

20100322000428_0.jpg

제11회 전주국제영화제 홍보대사 박신혜, 송중기가 첫 공식 일정인 화보촬영을 신사동 한 스튜디오에서 마쳤다.

올해 전주국제영화제는 오는4월 29일부터 5월 7일까지 열릴 예정이다.

Joong Ki and Park Shin Hae (? spelling) are spokes model for 11th Junju International Movie Festival...

To be held 4/29 to 5/7/2010...

Guest prncssptri

aaah it's been awhile since i posted here :)

joong ki is getting famous each day! :P waaaaa!!! i don't know he was on Strong Heart!!!!?!? gotta find that epi now!! and i LOVE him in OB/GYN, he's such a cutie, following dr. Seo around.. and those pics with seo ji suk are epic win!! love those two so much in ob/gyn!!

Guest nu2me

Hi everyone, am new in this thread, came across Song Joong Ki while watching the Dream Team, my friend loves minho and Joong Ki caught my eye, he has that sweet handsome guy persona, but athletic, so impressed. was reading through all posts and can understand the love and admiration u have for him. Quite taken when I read he takes public transport and a down to earth actor, very smart too. He is awesome :)

saw him again when Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki were named ambassadors at the 11th JIFF. Since I like PSH, was thrilled to see her paired with SJK. Both I admire.

cr allkpop ....

The 11th Jeonju International Film Festival (JIFF) will have actors Park Shin Hye and Song Joong Ki as its ambassadors.

Pictures of the two posing together have been released to indicate that the two are officially the ambassadors. The photoshoot’s theme was “a couple that is enjoying the film festival in the warm spring.”

The pictures are supposed to be advertisements for the film festival and hopefully it’ll work and invite people to attend.

Park Shin Hye said, “It’s so exciting to be the ambassador for JIFF.” Song Joong Ki shared, “I will work hard to match up to the previous sunbae ambassadors.”

The film festival begins on April 29th and goes till May 7th.

------

thanks.