Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Good riddance to SJK thread,  I'm through updating, sharing and contributing to this thread! Once and for all, I supported this thread and him because of SHK but  the recent news about them made stop. This is my last post to this thread. I will not reply anymore. Again, good riddance SJK thread! 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, caileysmiley said:

Good riddance to SJK thread,  I'm through updating, sharing and contributing to this thread! Once and for all, I supported this thread and him because of SHK but  the recent news about them made stop. This is my last post to this thread. I will not reply anymore. Again, good riddance SJK thread

Hi caileysmiley, thanks for all that you have contributed to this page and to SJK. We appreciate everything that you have done. It’s just sad that most have given up on him while it was just days since his divorce with SHK and we don’t really know the reason of it yet 100%. But I guess, just like in real life, people will turn their backs on you without knowing the facts yet about your downfall. 

SJK - if by any chance, your agency or you yourself will pass by this thread, please know that there are still people who gives you the benefit of the doubt and are wishing you well. I know it’s a hard season and it’s tempting to fall into depression, but there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. The Lord is there and He knows what really happened. I wish the same for Kyo. You both still have your family, friends and fans who love you unconditionally. Fighting! Hope you silence the noise and focus on getting back on your feet.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Yes ! I second the motion .. keep focus don’t bother with the negativity vibes , you can surpass this one just what I believe when you decided to start to file to end your marriage ... your moving on , find peace and hopefully your pain will healed soon. For your wife hoping she will also find what will make her happy .

• Like 1

I should check out Arthdal Chronicles. Regardless of what happens in Song Joong Ki's personal life, this thread is about his acting activities. He is a good actor, and we should at least acknowledge his merits.

1 hour ago, ebullient said:

I should check out Arthdal Chronicles. Regardless of what happens in Song Joong Ki's personal life, this thread is about his acting activities. He is a good actor, and we should at least acknowledge his merits.

I highly recommend it. Great visuals, acting and story. My husband, who is not into Kdramas has been watching it with me weekly on netflix. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 7/2/2019 at 10:17 PM, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

Song joong ki is genuine person. 

You can trust him all the time.

I was really upset when i saw foreign fans blame him. So i wrote today although i'm not good at english.

Thank You ^_^ and your English very good. 

• Like 1

I'm shk fans, as I support him when they are together, and I'm heartbroken with the divorce news, I accept it as people can divorce due to personal difference and can't overcome it. 2 good people can also got divorce if they can't tolerate each other. Maybe it better for them in the future. 

Initially I don't question much about the way he announce the divorce, but after read some harsh comment from korean towards shk, I hope sjk really happy with his action that make her looks really bad in her own country. ( even 1%of korean that write it, it really show how bad & harsh reality the world their living). 

I don't believe any rumors or assumption made for both of them that lead towards the divorce as it is only them who know the real reasons.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 7/6/2019 at 8:05 AM, ebullient said:

The best drama... All are good. Watch it and be also amazed of how it is done and the story line. I love it. 

• Like 1

Thank you Sakurafairy for keeping this thread 'alive'. I love SJK but am just too busy and too 'old' (LOL) to have a post here on a regular basis.

@ my dear Song Joong Ki: Despite the low number of posts in this thread and not many voices supporting you here, thousands and thousands and thousands of people love you, trust you and believe in you. We are just supporting you in silence ;)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

A little late news about Joong Ki but since this is his thread I decided to put this here:

5e0ad4c637d04bb395d3e72486b6ac92.jpg

Song Joong Ki In Talks To Star In New Thriller Film

Jul 18, 2019

by D. Kim

Song Joong Ki is working on selecting his next project!

On July 18, it was reported by OSEN that the actor will be starring in the upcoming film “Bogotá” (working title).

In response, his agency Blossom Entertainment commented, “Song Joong Ki received the offer to star in the film ‘Bogotá’ and is reviewing it.”

The film is a crime thriller about a Korean man in his 30s who immigrates to Colombia in the 1990s. With over 90 percent of the film being set in Bogotá, filming will take place on location in Colombia from December of this year through January 2020. It will be directed and written by Kim Sung Jae, who made his commercial film debut in 2013 with the movie “Minority Opinion.”

Song Joong Ki is currently filming for the sci-fi film “Lightning Ship” (working title).

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339571wpp/song-joong-ki-in-talks-to-star-in-new-thriller-film

• Like 3

On 7/26/2019 at 10:11 AM, ouyen said:

Thank you Sakurafairy for keeping this thread 'alive'. I love SJK but am just too busy and too 'old' (LOL) to have a post here on a regular basis.

@ my dear Song Joong Ki: Despite the low number of posts in this thread and not many voices supporting you here, thousands and thousands and thousands of people love you, trust you and believe in you. We are just supporting you in silence ;)

@ouyenThank you chingu. We all wish him the best of this life could offer. Let us pray for him and his future endeavors.