Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest prncssptri

he's so beautiful~~~~~~~~ *sigh*

nina, i will try to post often!!! ^^

for those who havent seen OB&GYN, totally recommended!! joongki's so cute in there! especially in that bromance caps! LMAO, they're teasing the other doctor and i also love his scenes with Seo Ji Suk's character! LOVE LOVE LOVE XD *gah makes me want to watch all over again* XDD

joongki's smile is luurrveeeee! XD

Guest ruthie08

JOONG JI's First Bromance xDDD

http://ca8.upanh.com/16.53.20375165.bOx0/a441a23e993e86b0828b138b.jpg

source : KST

from what drama is this???

he's so beautiful~~~~~~~~ *sigh*

nina, i will try to post often!!! ^^

for those who havent seen OB&GYN, totally recommended!! joongki's so cute in there! especially in that bromance caps! LMAO, they're teasing the other doctor and i also love his scenes with Seo Ji Suk's character! LOVE LOVE LOVE XD *gah makes me want to watch all over again* XDD

joongki's smile is luurrveeeee! XD

:lol: ahahahaha dont worry chingu ... this is for you :

e97e28d1d3800c729a5027f7.jpg

77197b38ef63246996ddd8fd.jpg

Seo Ji Suk is :wub: ... luv him in GLORIA! xD

from what drama is this???

hi ruthie ... welcome to Joong Ki thread! ^_^ ... this is a scene from medic drama OB/GYN (SBS 2010)

Guest ruthie08

hi ruthie ... welcome to Joong Ki thread! ^_^ ... this is a scene from medic drama OB/GYN (SBS 2010)

oh thanks! ive been so curious about him after watching running man lolz

im sorry to keep on asking but did he really had A cameo on MSOAN?? coz

ive watched the first 2 episode and i didnt saw him or maybe im blind or

my memory failed me eheheh

oh thanks! ive been so curious about him after watching running man lolz

im sorry to keep on asking but did he really had A cameo on MSAOL?? coz

ive watched the first 2 episode and i didnt saw him or maybe im blind or

my memory failed me eheheh

hahahahaha no no ... your memory is perfect .. it was a confusion :sweatingbullets:

but if you are looking for his cameos xD you can see him in the first ep of My Fair Lady( starring : Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang Hyun)

2009081908381295330_1.jpg

Guest prncssptri

Seo Ji Suk is :wub: ... luv him in GLORIA! xD

omonaaaa~ komawo chingu-ya!!! nomu nomu komawooo~ i know! i love seo ji suk, and i've been watching gloria nonstop! XDDDDD

mehe mehe! those are two gorgeous men!! i wanna watch again! *runs to watch OB&GYN*

nina, do u use twitter?

found this at dc gall~

U3.jpg

It's ok!  ^_^ I really want to watch Ob-Gyn. =) Is Ob-Gyn available in Mysoju?

I hope there will be Eng subs in this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duLf5XLoa60

I know this will be shown on KBSW but I can't wait. Nyahahaha!  :D

I wanted to watch the series via streaming but the video quality from sites I found didn't satisfy me so I downloaded it all! but dramafever already has the series up so you could probably watch it there... try it... or you could try dramacrazy.net too

I hope the guerilla date would be subbed too!!!

Ohhhh!!! I loved that scene where they teased Dr. Lee Sang Shik! hahahahh!!! I kept replaying that scene!

EDIT

When was Song Joong Ki’s first kiss?

20101113sjk.jpg

On a recent broadcast of ‘Entertainment Relay‘, ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ actor Song Joong Kishared some intimate stories about his life.

Song Joong Ki revealed, ‘My first kiss was during my second year in high school. It took place at a bus stop at precisely 11:00 PM after I finished my independent studies for the night.

Reporter Kim Saeng Min asked, ‘Your parents don’t know, right?

Song Joong Ki  retorted, ‘All the parents and children in the country are like this too‘, arousing laughter from those around him.

The actor also revealed some childhood pictures of himself. He commented, ‘Seems like my mother wanted to have a girl. It’s probably why she raised me like one. I even had an apple haircut.

Song Joong Ki disclosed how he hasn’t been able to attend to school as much recently, and how he uses his catchphrase ‘I’m Goo Yongha!‘ even while talking on the phone with his mother.

Source: TVDailyNewsen

cr: allkpop.com

oooooohhh!! he uses "I'm Goo Yong Ha" even with his mom!

Guest gwapa_ko

I wanted to watch the series via streaming but the video quality from sites I found didn't satisfy me so I downloaded it all! but dramafever already has the series up so you could probably watch it there... try it... or you could try dramacrazy.net too

also @Yeeee:

I already tried Mysoju but the links are broken. :( Gonna try in dramacrazy.net. Thanks for telling! ^_^

JoongKi kills me with his handsomeness. :wub:

Guest gwapa_ko

Guys I already downloaded episode 1 but without English subs. I tried finding a SRT file for OB-GYN but haven't found one. Please help chingus.... :(

Uhmmm I was taken aback with the operation in the first episode..but I will endure these kind of scenes in the drama for JoongKi. :wub::D

Guys I already downloaded episode 1 but without English subs. I tried finding a SRT file for OB-GYN but haven't found one. Please help chingus.... :(

uhhhh so bad for me ... I watched it online :sweatingbullets:

some info about Tony Moly event in Singapore!

Tony Moly Singapore Bugis Junction Opening Excitement

jksg.jpg

Come up close and personal with Tony Moly Ambassador, Korean actor, Song Joong Ki, this December.

Stand a chance to have a photo taken with song Joong Ki or/and take home his personal autograph with just a minimum of S$80* spent

- Every S$80* spent entitles you to one chance to participate in a lucky draw to redeem an autograph session with Song Joong Ki

- Every S$150* spent entitles you to one chance to participate in a lucky draw to redeem a photograph and an autograph session with Song Joong Ki

* Same day, single receipt of purchases of Tony Moly Products at either Tony Moly Marina square or Tony Moly Bugis Junction. Valid for purchases from 17 November - 15 December 2010. Only 10 lucky winners will be entitled to the couple shot with Song Joongki and 90 lucky winners will be entitled to Song Joong Ki's autograph. Other terms and conditions apply

IMPORTANT : His arrival to Singapore will be on 19 but the fan meeting will be on 20!

source : Tony Moly Singapore FB Page via Joong Ki International

aigooo ... you're so lucky singaporean chingus :tears:

Song Joong Ki cheerfully encourages SAT test takers

20101116_joongki_1.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki uploaded a heartfelt message for students preparing for their college entrance exams on November 18th.

His message meant a great deal to the students, as he was previously chosen as the #1 celebrity in a survey that asked students which celebrity they wanted to receive support from the most.

Song Joong Ki uploaded a video through Sidus HQ’s official me2day, and said,

“Hello? It’s Song Joong Ki. It’s finally time for the exams on November 18th. I can still remember how nervous and anxious I was when I first took it. Being nervous is inevitable, but please try to free your mind as much as possible. All you have to do is show everything you worked for up to this point. I hope that all of the test takers receive great results. Everyone, fighting^^!“

He even went as far as to write “ Exam, fighting!” on sketch book paper.

source : Allkpop

awwwwwwwww! love you more and more Joong Ki! :wub:

more pics :

55766678201011152004012152042784528_000.jpg

55766678201011152159283221182132139_000.jpg

bigger version :

55766678201011152205493041127335466_000.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

omonaaaa~ komawo chingu-ya!!! nomu nomu komawooo~ i know! i love seo ji suk, and i've been watching gloria nonstop! XDDDDD

mehe mehe! those are two gorgeous men!! i wanna watch again! *runs to watch OB&GYN*

nina, do u use twitter?

I've just found some pics for you, chingu! xD enjoy :lol: :

55766678201011151130293460527339643_003.jpg

55766678201011151130293460527339643_001.jpg

55766678201011151130293460527339643_004.jpg

55766678201011151130293460527339643_002.jpg

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha these two are :lol: ...

yep .. I use my blog twitter ^^ : http://twitter.com/Mundo_Hallyu ^_^

Uhmmm I was taken aback with the operation in the first episode..but I will endure these kind of scenes in the drama for JoongKi.  :wub::D  

Hey! Dont be afraid of the bloody scenes.. Ahn KyungWu-ssi is always there to distract you. lol.

Btw, you can download softsubs HERE, but I dont know whether it sync with the raw video that you downloaded.. 

@the girl who!: Woohoo.. thanks for the cutie pie pictures! I giggled while browsing through them all. wub.gif

Hey! Dont be afraid of the bloody scenes.. Ahn KyungWu-ssi is always there to distract you. lol.

Btw, you can download softsubs HERE, but I dont know whether it sync with the raw video that you downloaded.. 

@the girl who!: Woohoo.. thanks for the cutie pie pictures! I giggled while browsing through them all. wub.gif

I also got my subs there... It's easier that it's all compiled up into one page.

I got my raws from am-addiction [i had to register in the process], all their links work...

I was re-watching the strong heart episode where the Ob-Gyn were guests... I miss them!!

SONG JOONG KI hot trend in twitter!

2morrow Joong Ki International & Joong Ki's Thailand fanclub will twiter message to him on @songjoongki for congratulation [top 10 Popularity Award nominees, 2010 Style Icon Awards]. Time's 5.00 PM [Korea]

pls, join us!!!

P.S : very soon we will good news for Joong Ki fans arround the world!!! :wub:

“Like JaeShin, I also broke out of my shield”

presscon11.jpg

During a recent interview made by 10asia Magazine, Yoon Ah In admitted that he used to feel prejudice against other actors, due to the common idea that celebrities are egocentric and arrogant, but thanks to his new friends Yoochun, Park Min Young and Song Joong Ki, he’s gotten rid of a lot of his previous misconceptions.

[The following is an excerpt from the interview]

Q. In this drama, the four main lead actors are all similar ages. What kind of experience was it to work on a project with actors your age?

YAI: I also had my own prejudices. [Like] normal people, [i also thought], ‘Celebrities are like this,’ so I can’t get very close to celebrities. (Laughter) [As a celebrity,] you can’t help but be a bit selfish, and you think that your feelings are the most important and that you should be receiving more attention [from people]—-I, too, know how this feels. But through Yoochun, my prejudices about idols and Hallyu stars were broken; through Minyoung, my prejudices against women actors my age; and through Song Joong Ki, my prejudices against actors who I thought were only cunning/calculating. Like Jaeshin, who broke out of his shell and came to accept Yoonhee, Sunjoon, and Yongha, I was also able to grow and see them in a good light. It was fun to shoot and now that it’s over, my regret is that we didn’t speak more often and honestly about acting. But I’m thankful to Joong Ki-hyung for comfortably giving me a lot of advice about various things. ‘This person, he isn’t only calculating; he is calculating so that he can do well’—-I realized this.

source: 10 Asia via Joong Ki International

shared by: MSA @ JoongKi Intl.

Guest Amarena

Hello, Song Joong Ki fans all over the world!!! :wub:

Ah... (Omo, otoke, otoke) thegirlwho! and I are very excited about a project we're organizing, thanks to the more than awesome opportunity the girls at Joong Ki's Official Singapure Fan Club have opened up for us.

We're not exactly "hush hush" about it - hell, we're so excited we could explode any moment now - but we're keeping the discussion of said project at our forum. Let me assure you, though, something really cool could come out of this. If you're interested in taking part of it, you're more than welcome! Just come join us, and let the brainstorming begin :lol:

Guest emilaayz

my first post on any soompi forumm~ excuse me if i do anything wrong! XD

thanks for everyone's great posts. i come here first every day for joong ki photos and news ^^

can anyone direct me to his baidu bar? i don't know his name in chinese or anything so i can't find it ;-; thank you!