Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

Song Joong Ki reveals the “four kinds of Goo Yong Ha”

20101105songjoongki1.jpg

‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ actor Song Joong Ki recently revealed pictures he took of the ‘Four kinds of Goo Yong Ha’ during his time on set.

On November 4th, Song Joong Ki’s agency, Sidus HQ, uploaded various pictures of the actor doing typical poses of his character Goo Yong Ha. In the photos, you can see Song Joong Ki winking, holding his infamous fan, as well as holding a placard that reads his trademark saying, “Cause I’m Goo Yong Ha”.

Netizens who came across these pictures responded positively with, “The funniest guy, Goo Yong Ha!”, “I was sad when the drama ended, but I laughed a whole lot after seeing this”, “I’m touched by his fan service.”

Song Joong Ki also revealed his thoughts through his me2day. He wrote, “The 20th episode has ended. You guys are sad too, right? I’m really sad too. I learnt so much from this, and it was a very fun and happy five months. It has been a very meaningful time, being able to meet Yong Ha, so it’s sad that we have to part.”

However, he added, “But even if the drama has ended, I think parts of Yong Ha will still be with me. I send my deepest thanks to all the viewers who have sent so much love.”

26082991.jpg

Source: TV Report | AKP

Photos: Sidus HQ

I miss Goo YongHa n SKKS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

hi_[R]ie' date='04 November 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1288934804' post='16626504']

Song Joong Ki reveals the “four kinds of Goo Yong Ha”

I miss Goo YongHa n SKKS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

seriouly I miss him too! :tears: thanks for the article!

I wanted to officially thank the girl who! for updating this thread so diligently...

But I do have to confess... I have been caught up in MJS fever...

I promise I will try to do better! :)

no need to worrie! ^_^ I'm pleasure to support this thread cos I love Joong Ki soo much blush.gif kekekeke I'm infected with the jae shin virus too but my love for Joong Ki is too strong xD :wub:

hope to see you here =) *hugs*

reposting from SKKS thread ... my flower boy @ farewell party :wub: :

f7f317f09d225493f0d3855a.jpg

5139111a94e838be19d57659.jpg

source : SKKS Baidu

more news about his last CF :

Kim Byul and Song Joong Ki are selected as Polaroid camera models

N2010110112010771001.jpg

Actress Kim Byeol and actor Song Joong-ki worked together in a CF of an instant camera company.

Kim Byeol showed a friendly image with Song Joong-ki for a CF of an instant camera called Fuji Instax from Fuji Film.

In the CF, Kim Byeol showed her girl-like emotional side with concept of 'first love'; her lively expression helped to deliver the message.

People who saw this CF commented, “All I can say for Kim Byeol is that she is really pretty”, “I really envy Kim Byeol who is chosen by 'Pretty Joong-ki', Song Joong-ki”, and “They make a really cute couple.”

On the other hand, Kang Sil-hwang section chief from Fuji Film reveals the reason for this seletion. He said, “We choose Kim Byeol because of her cute and lovely image. We thought she can well deliver the emotion of girls in their 20's, which is Instax's main target. From the collaboration with Song Joong-ki, we though the charm of Instax will be efficiently delivered.”

source : Hancinema

Song Joong Ki Captures The Mind Of…

201011031610141001_1.jpg

Kim-byul in a commercial for Fujifilm Korea.

Kim-byul, actress known for her role in the 2008 movie “Baby and I“, and Song Joong-ki, the heartthrob actor from KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal“, were selected to be models for Fujifilm‘s Instax camera. They shot a CF together, with Kim-byul expressing the emotions of a girl who just got to share everything with her lover.

Representative from Fujifilm Korea stated, “Kim-byul has a cute and loving image that meshed well with the target market for the Fujifilm Instax camera, which are women in their 20s. Along with Song Joong-ki, I am sure that they will be able to project the camera’s unique qualities and appeal to the masses.”

Song Joong-ki and Kim-byul do look awfully cute together. Don’t you think?

source : Popseoul

Is that true? Pls do update about his arrival to Singapore. Why is he coming to Singapore anyway?

Song Joong Ki for Tony Moly’s flagship opening (Singapore)

credits : (x)clusive ♥

For all Singapore Joong Ki lovers, this Tony Moly event is indeed something to look forward to! ^^ For more updates, do remember to follow Tony Moly SG and Faith & D Entertainment on Facebook.

Do we have a singapore fan club for Song Joon Ki? If yes, how can we join?

Excerpts from Blog Entry - http://kimoko.livejournal.com/418734.html

there have been rumours that he might be in Singapore for the opening of the 2nd store in Singapore sometime in November!

Tue, Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:11 pm (UTC)

Song Joong Ki's Offical Singapore Fanclub

Dear all,

Song Joong Ki's Offical Singapore Fanclub!

Please join if you are a fan of him.

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Song-Joong-Kisongjung-gi-Official-Singapore-Fan-Club/167113766650417#!/pages/Song-Joong-Kisongjung-gi-Official-Singapore-Fan-Club/167113766650417

Spread the love around too~ ♥

there have been rumours that he might be in Singapore for the opening of the 2nd store in Singapore sometime in November!

Tue, Nov. 2nd, 2010 05:11 pm (UTC)

Song Joong Ki's Offical Singapore Fanclub

Dear all,

Song Joong Ki's Offical Singapore Fanclub!

Please join if you are a fan of him.

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Song-Joong-Kisongjung-gi-Official-Singapore-Fan-Club/167113766650417#!/pages/Song-Joong-Kisongjung-gi-Official-Singapore-Fan-Club/167113766650417

Spread the love around too~ ♥

OMG! thanks for the inf,tiki_sg! *runs to spread the big news to our singaporean chingus in Joong Ki Intl! * :lol:

some goodies ...

Joong Ki @ TBJ Event

vrt1kp.jpg

3b81287af8f051a72f73b34c.jpg

more from SKKS Farewell Party

2r4sdts.jpg

j5z40m.jpg

ng3dx5.jpg

why are you so handome, Joong Ki ahh? :wub:

source : KST & Baidu

Guest wuguiturtle35

Hello!!! I found a news on Song Joong Ki on krfilm.net and translated it(with the help of google translate). ENJOY=D

[NEWS] Lee Seung Gi and Song Joong Ki became the typical image of versatile artists!

201011051640774706_1.jpg

Having to be called the”model son or mother's ideal son-in-law”, Lee Seung Gi and Song Joong ki are now also known as “versatile artists” in the Korean entertainment industry! Both these two men are not only recognized by everyone for being cute and good-looking, they are also attractive despite of their tireless efforts. Having their faces appearing constantly in the advertising industry, acting as impressive roles in their dramas and MCs for popular variety shows (i.e. Strong Heart, Music Bank), it is not surprising for the boys to be known as versatile artists of the industry location.

In the recent the SBS drama "My girlfriend is a Gumiho", Lee Seung Gi has been applauded for his acting. His character Cha Daewoong in the drama was perfectly potrayed, as compared to his previous role in the drama "Shining Inheritance". Along with that, Lee Seung Gi has also recieve much love for being the MC role in SBS’s "Strong Heart" and "Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days" of KBS. In addition, he had also contributed to the OST for the drama.

54799962201011051949172705030370977_001.jpg

54799962201011031516382982614663273_002.jpg

Song Joong Ki, acting as Yeorim Gu Yong Ha with the famous saying: "I'm Goo Yong Ha" in the KBS drama Sungkyungkwan Scanal, has also joined in the list of talented artists. His playboy role in the drama, has made many women heart’s flattered for him. Thus, his flawless face and bright smile has become the love of advertisers. Besides having a white skin that make many admire and envy, Joong Ki is as well adored as MC in the "Music Bank" and variety show "Running Man" of SBS.

Representative of a well-known advertising company recently said: "Just like Lee Seung Gi, Song Joong Ki is also admired by many for his role in the drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal ". Their faces definitely has become a hit for CFs. Both these two guys represent a healthy and energetic image that have positive effects for consumers. They are versatile artists that many will look up to. "

Credits: OSEN, KRFILM

Guest SweetSerein

Song Joong Ki...(sigh) this man sure knows how to melt a girl's heart. <3 I never knew such a handsome looking fellow like him until Lets Go Dream Team. I remember him being a in-line skater? and he kissed a British skater..right then i knew this man had a playa feel to him..then i started watching Running Man and he was this gentle yet caring man towards the girls...& then i was just blowned away by him in SungKyunkwan scandal..=) Anywase i dont have anything to contribute to this thread but i just wanna say that Joongki is a really great actor, athlete, and playa. keke. I cant get enough of him and Georol. <3 he's getting really popular so i wish him all the best...hope to see him as a LEAD in a drama/movie. <3 I must say though, Sidus Hq has the best set of actors/actress.

Guest wuguiturtle35

Hello! here's the announcement to join SJK's Singapore fanclub=)

"we are collating a member list for Song Joong Ki(송중기) Official Singapore Fan Club=D this is to help us keep you all informed on the latest news. please email your following details to song.joong.ki.sg@gmail.com:

Full Name:

Birthday:

Email address:

Handphone No.:

Kamsahamnida"

Unquote

Hope to see you all there! please help to spread the SJK love<3~

Anywase i dont have anything to contribute to this thread but i just wanna say that Joongki is a really great actor, athlete, and playa. keke. I cant get enough of him and Georol. <3 he's getting really popular so i wish him all the best...hope to see him as a LEAD in a drama/movie. <3 I must say though, Sidus Hq has the best set of actors/actress.

what a nice words :D ... and I'm agree SidusHQ & NOA Ent.( the brother company) have the best of the best in korean entretaiment industry :rolleyes:

welcome to the thread, SweetSerein ... nice to meet you! ^_^

wuguiturtle35, thank you so much for the article :w00t:

new pic from today TONY MOLY event :

2010110601000609300035941.jpg

HANDSOME ... as always ♥

source : Sports Chosun

reposting from SKKS thread :

Bromance :lol::wub: :

2hewr2f.jpg

:wub: :wub: YOO AH IN ♥ SONG JOONG KI :wub: :wub:

Yeorim wallpaper :

Yeorim.jpg

credits : ASADAL

Song Joong Ki wants to “love like crazy” for his next drama

20101107songjoongki370x.jpg

On November 6th, KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Relay’ stopped by the final broadcast of ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ and met with actor Song Joong Ki, who expressed his thoughts on the drama finally coming to a close.

The actor revealed, “To be honest I feel much more light-hearted, because I’ve been so tired lately.. But I’m sad all the same.”

When the reporter asked about his thoughts on not having a love story for his character, Song Joong Ki expressed, “I’m relieved that I wasn’t part of a love line, but in my next production, I want to love like crazy.”

To conclude, Song Joong Ki cheekily whipped out his infamous words, “Cause I’m Goo Yong Ha”, and voiced out his attachment to the drama. “Even I’m disappointed, so I think the viewers would be disappointed too.”

20101107songjoongki.jpg

Source: Allkpop

I'm missing Gu Yong Ha! and no one would've suited the character other than Song Joong Ki!!!! I'm anticipating his next project and hopes he gets to rest before it starts...

Guest wuguiturtle35

[NEWS] Song Joong Ki served as vice president of student council in high school

2010110801000631200038542.jpg

2010110801000631200038541.jpg

Recently, there has been talks of a hot topic within Canada on Song Joong Ki worked as vice president of student council.

In the historical drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal”, Song Joong Ki has made a deep impression in the audiences’ mind, through his excellent portrayal of playboy “Yeorim Goo Yong Ha”. Not only that, he was also known for his outstanding academic achievement in the University. Song Joong Ki’s fan base increases, when more people know that he held leadership positions throughout his high school years as a student council vice president. Recently, a photograph of a newsletter from his high school has attracted many’s attention.In the article, Song Joong Ki represented the student body in his school and planned a special event for their teachers during Teacher’s Day, after he collected opinions from everyone in the school. It was a choir organization dedicated to teachers in the school.---> (don’t really get this sentence)

Netizens were surprised and leave messages like: "I know him very well but did not think he's so brilliant"

Credit: krfilm, Chosun

OMG....if there is one disease that I do not want to be cured from,

it's the Joongki-virus!!!

How is it possible that he can be THAT good-looking, with THAT swooning macho voice, with THAT skin, and THAT cheeky aura?

Singapore fans are SOOO lucky! I SOOOOO regret not going into that Tony Moly shop while I was in SG! Fans are so lucky!!!

stars4u, thanks for the article ... I'm hoping the same ... since OB /GYN he's a love starved :lol:

wuguiturtle35, thanks to you too ... in esence , he's a smart leader , I'm so proud of him

lina26435, LOL joong ki virus? nahhhh ... he's more than a virus xD he's a patology :lol:

NEW JOONG KI RAMEN CF!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

joong-ki-cf-o.gif

source : Joong Ki Intl [ thanks to lina ^_^ ]

mai gad .. I'm impressed ... he's a CF machine :lol:

Today Runnin Man ep screencaps :

55766678201011071957222820211297610_001.jpg

55766678201011071957222820211297610_000.jpg

54799962201011071814152364197321101_005.jpg

54799962201011071814152364197321101_004.jpg

54799962201011071838551598462161743_003.jpg

54799962201011071838551598462161743_002.jpg