Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

recent official pics ...

goodbye Yeorim :tears:

2e3crhd.jpg

jhploj.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

can't understand the article but looks like he was interviewed by his fans and talk about his famous winks :lol: ...

source : Review Star

big big news :

Man Of The Hour In K-Pop: Song Joong Ki

6opqms.jpg

It appears that the man of the hour in k-pop these days is Song Joong Ki of popular drama "Sungkyungwan Scandal". The show really catapulted him into the main spotlight and he's been sweeping every celebrity-related survey out there these days.

So what's so great about Song? Well, let's first start off with his skin. According to a couple of recent surveys, the young star has been noted to have the best skin out of all the male celebrities. There was one such survey titled "Even as a female, I'm jealous of THIS male celebrity's skin" where he took 54% of the votes, taking first place. Another survey asking for which star -- male or female -- has the most moisturized looking skin. Of course Song took first place again, although this time he tied with veteran actress Go Hyun-jung.

Song Joong Ki has an image that even young students love. According to a survey titled, "The celebrity that I most want to be cheered on by when I take my college entrance exam...", Song took first place. Another one asking for who the hottest rising star in k-pop culture was, also saw Song take top honors. It's clear that all eyes are on this young man to see where this wave of popularity will take him. A survey more specific to Song' s show, "Sunggyungwan Scandal", asked for the best flower boy (pretty boy) from the drama. No surprise that Song took first in that survey too.

Song's representatives at SidusHQ confirmed his top stardom by saying he's been receiving offers from all sectors of the industry : movies, dramas, commercials.

spurce : KBS Global

so proud of you, Joong Ki aahhhh! :tears: you deserve you incredible popularity! ppl ♥ you!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

For the love of Joong Ki and (of course) YAI...

It's been a while since I softsubbed anything...

So, excuse the less than perfect timing... slightly out of sync in few places...

Entertainment Relay (10/23/2010) SKKS section only... approx 6 minutes total...

.avi file (approx 65mb) and .srt file in zipped folder... uploaded to Mega Upload on 10/30/2010...

Click on the cap for the download link...

xd5aaw.jpg

If you are going to hardsub, you are welcome to use my subtitle... as long as you credit Soompi (not necessarily me)...

As to watching with softsubbed subtitle? I am not sure what software ppl are using anymore, so please ask someone else...

many thanks, cengkareng & Rxgoodleaf ... I was looking for the subtitles xD ... yay! =)

old news :

Song Joong Ki Apologizes To YooChun

20100715_1279171972_1.jpg

Song Joong Ki, who is currently starring in the popular KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal“, apologized to his fellow cast member, Park Yu-chun.

During a segment of KBS “Entertainment Relay“, Song Joong-ki stated, “Yeo-rim (his character in ”Sungkyunkwan Scandal“) is a natural playboy, so in order to portray this role, I learned by observing Yu-chun. Yu-chun, I am so sorry! I couldn’t help it in order to save myself!”

If Song Joong-ki really did learn to act like a natural playboy from Yu-chun, judging by his acting, he sure was successful. Don’t you think?

source : Popseoul

‘Scandal’s Yoo Ah In – Song Joong Ki, soulmates…actual chemistry of the four main characters ‘hot news’

scandal1.jpg

Seoul, Korea – What would the actual chemistry be like between the four main characters of Seonggyungwan Scandal?

Amidst its popularity, the foursome of KBS 2TV’s Mon/Tue drama Seonggyungwan Scandal, the real-life relationship between Park Yu Chun (Lee Sun Joon), Park Min Young (Kim Yun Hee), Yu Ah In (Moon Jae Shin), and Song Jung Ki (Goo Yong Ha) has caught attention because it mirrors their relationship on the show.

Recently, according to the ‘Dibs’ application analysis, Park Yu Chun and Park Min Young are a compatible couple. Park Min Young was shown to be 94% compatible with Park Yu Chun and Park Yu Chun was shown to be 76% compatible with Park Min Young.

While there is a difference in the love meter, Yu Ah In, another man who is in love with Park Min Young in the drama, had a 92% compatibility rate with Park Min Young in real life. Yu Ah In was also 86% compatible with Park Min Young, prompting the ad to say that the best relationship for them was to be a couple.

Another point of interest was that the hate meter between Park Min Young and Yu Ah In was very low. The point that Park Min Young is not a target of hate on any level is evident in the drama as well. Yu Ah In is slowing rising as the hero for Park Min Young in Seonggyungwan Scandal, loving her and protecting her love as well.

Also, the 10 year friendship between Yu Ah In and Song Jun Ki in Seonggyungwan Scandal was also proven by ‘Dibs’ as it showed that they were soulmates. The soul meter measures how much they can fill each other’s weaknesses, measuring the strength of a friendship. The soul meter of the two were 80% and 82%.

Meanwhile, Seonggyungwan Scandal has two episodes remaining before the end of its run on November 2nd, prompting curiosity as to the fate of the foursome.

source : Korea.com

Guest wuguiturtle35

Hi all!

sorry if this have been asked before.

Do we have a singapore fan club for Song Joon Ki? If yes, how can we join?

And also, how do we join the international fanclub? This is the forum right?--> http://s4.zetaboards.com/JoongKiInternational/index/

THANK YOU!

Hi all!

sorry if this have been asked before.

Do we have a singapore fan club for Song Joon Ki? If yes, how can we join?

And also, how do we join the international fanclub? This is the forum right?--> http://s4.zetaboards.com/JoongKiInternational/index/

THANK YOU!

annyeong! happy to see more Joong Ki fans arround the world! =) ... I don't know an singaporean fan blub ... but he has a chinese fanclub "KISS" : joongki.com

yep this is our intl fanclub ... hope to see you there!

recent pics :

1660_L_1288576911.jpg

N2010110112010771001.jpg

1288610999.jpg

♥ OMG! he's PERFECT!

@ Arts News, Bizplace

Yong Ha scenes - EP 19 :wub: :wub: :wub:

the hug :wub: :

Yeorim, I ♥ you xD

credits : shirley @ Soompi

Guest wuguiturtle35

THANK YOU! the girl who!

i'm trying to gather people to start SJK's singapore fanclub. people who are interested,please pm me! or if you know anyone who are already working on it, pm me too!

THANK YOU! the girl who!

i'm trying to gather people to start SJK's singapore fanclub. people who are interested,please pm me! or if you know anyone who are already working on it, pm me too!

don't worry ... I'm not totally sure .. but I think we don't have any member from Singapore for the moment -_- ... I will try to help you if I can ^_^

you're warm welcome to our Joong Ki Intl family!! blush.gif

screencaps :

RUNNING MAN

20101101141345_4cce4c89c3b70_1.jpg

SKKS

201011012253451.jpg

@ Maxmovie, MD Today

Guest jjsweeter0211

201011022249041001_1.jpg

201011021114251001_1.jpg

20101102113235_4ccf78436507d_1.jpg

02_99524.jpg

59181_52329_487.gif

He did such a brilliant job potray Goo Yong Ha :X Already feel like missing him a lot. Hope to see back on screen soon with a leading role :X

He did such a brilliant job potray Goo Yong Ha :X Already feel like missing him a lot. Hope to see back on screen soon with a leading role :X

yep ... Joong Ki shines in SKKS ... his portrait of Yeorim was amazing ... he deserves a lead role soon! Joong Ki fighting! ♥

and ... tadá! more ads for our King of CF! ... our cutie & actress Kim Byul(Baby & Me , Strongest Chil Woo) are the new faces of FUJIFILM :

N2010110112010771001.jpg

20101103085510666.jpg

hahaha the people in SidusHQ must be really happy ... he's a success( Tony Moly, TBJ, Ezio, Cool Soju, Head , Nike , etc , etc , etc ... he is no longer Song Joong Ki ... he's $ong Joong Ki! xD

source : Daum

Song Joong Ki and Kim Byul for Fujifilm INSTAX

1288610999.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki and actress Kim Byul have teamed up to model for Fujifilm’s polaroid camera, “INSTAX”.

Captioned “The only story of ours in this world”, the CF for the product casted the pair as love interests who document their romantic story with snapshots from the Fujifilm camera.

The CF started airing on the 1st and is already gaining many compliments from the actors’ fans.

Fans commented, “Kim Byul is so pretty, that’s all I can say,” “Handsome man and beautiful girl meet,” “This reminds me of my first love,” and “If my model was Kim Byul, I would take many more pictures to take them home.”

The company’s marketing rep said, “Kim Byul’s cute and lovely image will target our consumers who are in their 20’s. The two will model the item well.”

source : Allkpop

CF :

source : yunakimdaebak @ yt

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Ohhhh!!! Sounds like I'll be joining your int'l family!!!

w00t.gif omo ... thanks for the pics ... so handsome,so handsome :wub: ! and welcome to our little family!! blush.gif

Stars of ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ Look Back as Show Ends

711_1899_l.jpg

The stars of the KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” have talked about their feelings regarding the end of the show, which received rave review and enjoyed huge popularity.

Song Joong-ki, who played Gu Yong-ha, a cheerful and lovely boy who cherishes his friendship with Moon Jae-shin, enjoyed great popularity with his childlike image. He said, “It’s like a dream to receive this huge support and attention. It certainly makes me feel delighted. Gu Yong-ha is a handsome and stylish character, but due to tight shooting schedule I looked very tired with dark circles under my eyes. I feel regretful about that. I had such a good time shooting the film. I feel grateful to work with Micky, [Yu] A-in and [Park] Min-young.”

source : KBS Global

Guest wuguiturtle35

I heard some rumors that SJK is coming Sgp! and it may be very very soon!

Should we do something to welcome him? We can all do together!~

I heard some rumors that SJK is coming Sgp! and it may be very very soon!

Should we do something to welcome him? We can all do together!~

I remember those rumors ... they started when he was choose as new model for Tony Moly because their previous model (aka Kim Hyun Joong) went to Singapore to promote and he had an autograph session ... but I'm not sure o_O

for now ... Tony Moly only has confirmed an autograhp sesion in Seoul [ Nov 6 - 3pm @ Sangam Homeplus ] :wub:

2010110200342038553_1.jpg

source : MT News

new official pics :D!!!

20101104_1288829886_20214000_1.jpg

04085847_sidushqmephoto.jpg

LMAO @ RED BOOK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

source : Daum

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I wanted to officially thank the girl who! for updating this thread so diligently...

I have been very lax with updates... so bad of me...

Can I blame on work and life in general???

But I do have to confess... I have been caught up in MJS fever...

I promise I will try to do better! :)