Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

e5051161.pnge5051161.pnge5051161.png

what???? * collapses* ... they're good friends since Frozen Flower .... but what is this??? xDDD

Nina keke I edited my post like a second before your post :D It's from the preview of Running Man next week :D

Song Joong Ki said : I WANT YOO AH IN's LIPS

2evgljl.jpg

Song Joong-ki, who has an appearance that attracts every girl and has great acting skills, also has a complex like everybody else.

During KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly', Song Joong-ki, who is well known for playing Goo Yong-ha in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', confessed, “I want Yoo Ah-in's lips, not in sexual way though.”

Song Joong-ki said, “My complex is my lips. I occasionally saw Yoo Ah-in's lips during the shooting of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', and I really envy these lips.”

On the other hand, he also surprised everybody by revealing that he always cry when he drinks.

Source : Hancinema via Joong Ki International

:lol: :lol: :lol: aigooo my cutie xD ... but hubby, you're perfect!! :wub:

Song Joong Ki asked : "JI HYO, HAVE YOU EVER FELT ME AS A MAN?"

27zmf7m.jpg

During 'Running Man' from 'Good Sunday', which went on air on the 17th, actor Song Joong-ki proposed to Song Ji-hyo and tried a sudden kiss.

In that day's preview, Song Joong-ki, who was doing a mission, suddenly asked, “Have you ever felt me as a man?' and tried to kiss Song Ji-hyo.

But the one who liked Song Ji-hyo first was Gary from LeeSsang. All Gary could do was looking at them while Song Joong-ki was proposing her. Song Ji-hyo smiled all the time as if she liked Song Joong-ki's propose and not Gary's.

Viewers, especially older 'Nuna' fans, commented :

Song Joong-ki plus Song Ji-hyo? No, no that shouldn't happen!!!

That's the most depressing story which nuna fans can hear!

It's the starting of a love triangle? We nuna fans are hurt internally!!!

I envy Song Ji-hyo so much!!!

Source : Hancinema via Joong Ki International

LMAOOOO :lol: everyone in noona's league must be depressed xDDD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KBS Entertainment Weekly interview :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvux6iRBfpA

the best part??? :

song-joong-ki-s-wink-o.gif

*faints* :w00t:

OMG ... my baby is everywhere today :lol: ... more news :

Song Joong Ki’s pale skin draws unintended attention

2hr0bgm.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki is being complimented by viewers for his pale and smooth skin.

On the October 17th episode of ‘Running Man‘, Song Joong Ki didn’t do anything in particular to show off his skin, but he still managed to make headlines.

Out of the whole cast, he had the most clear, pale, and smooth looking skin.

Viewers commented,

“I can’t tell if I’m watching a variety show or if I’m looking at his photo shoot spread.”

“Song Joong Ki’s skin is nicer than the female celebs on the show.”

“He cannot hide his good looks. It stands out.”

Song Joong Ki also confessed his love for Song Ji Hyo in the preview.

source : Allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

Korean fan art is funny kkkk

By the way there is a poll which I think it's about who has the best skin ^^ and our Joongki is leading :D

201010191507181001_1.jpg

And I cant stop laughing at this pic below. Joongki with Yoo Ah In's lip hahaha ROFL

243265_203828_2550.jpg

".. Hyun Joong unnie &... " UNNIE?! hahahaha (sorry, that really made me laugh)

They both have perfect skin, it's hard to choose between them. :( I would choose one in the morning and one for the night, like taking turns, I don't mind. hahaha

".. Hyun Joong unnie &... " UNNIE?! hahahaha (sorry, that really made me laugh)

They both have perfect skin, it's hard to choose between them. :( I would choose one in the morning and one for the night, like taking turns, I don't mind. hahaha

gasp! xD I must said : Hyun Jung unnie (I was talking about Go Hyun Jung, one of the most famous korean actresses ^^ and not about Kim Hyun Joong ) hahahaha

1287457334-68.jpg

Joong Ki has a skin *to die for* ...

source : Union Press

my Yong Ha dosis of the day :lol: :

5479996220101020000705088.jpg

5479996220101020001058023.jpg

Yorim & Geol Oh :wub:

Guest serenity003

Wow I finally saw this thread. So cute are his photos. I also admire creative fans who drew Joongki with Yoo Ah In's lips. I hope Joongki would be in a lead role soon after SKKS.

I like him already when I saw him in WISFC. :wub:

Wow I finally saw this thread. So cute are his photos. I also admire creative fans who drew Joongki with Yoo Ah In's lips. I hope Joongki would be in a lead role soon after SKKS.

I like him already when I saw him in WISFC. :wub:

I hope too ... he has proved his amazing acting skills ... but , have you seen TRIPLE(MBC, 2009)? he had a very important role in this drama (plus, he was TEEEEEEEEERIBLE cute there xD)

201010192045461.jpg

he shines in SKKS! :wub:

welcome to the thread, serenity003! ^_^

Guest jjsweeter0211

2010102009445341342_1.jpg

20101020_1287521716_42354500_2.jpg

20101020_1287521697_82885600_2.jpg

I think he'll lead a new drama soon. I want him to get some rest before starting new project but at the same time I want him to choose his next drama/movie soon .There are must be so many love calls for our Joongki since he is getting more popular and his acting skill is acknowleged by the media and profession. So happy for him.

I want him and Dara in the same drama together , i wish lol :P

Guest gwapa_ko

Joong Ki's kissing in Ogamdu was friggin' HOTTTTT!! ♥

Count me in Joong Ki's fans club!! This guy is such a cutie. I loveeee him in SKK. Hope he gets much screen time though. I'm still in episode 4..I only watch in KBS World. =D

Joong Ki's kissing in Ogamdu was friggin' HOTTTTT!! ♥

Count me in Joong Ki's fans club!! This guy is such a cutie. I loveeee him in SKK. Hope he gets much screen time though. I'm still in episode 4..I only watch in KBS World. =D

this kiss xDD aigoooo ... but the video was removed from youtube :angry:

you're welcome,gwapa_ko ! ^_^ let's spread our Joong Ki fever to the world :lol:

sharing an old interview - Song Joong Ki @ SKKS Set [ENG SUB]

source: crazykaiyi @ youtube

Guest miraschinn

Does anyone have video of him saying 'Na Gu Yong Ha' on Music Bank today ? . I am dying to see that part. Thanks in advance !

Guest teukiie

keke, i'm so happy! During Music Bank today, Psy read out my message! But I couldn't stop looking at Joongki the whole time ><

Oppa is so cute~~ ^^