Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong-ki posted photos of his past

e1a54c96ac4a88c7c5e116c8d060598a.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki’s humiliation-free past photos are catching netizens’ attention.

Song Joong-ki’s entertainment company, SidusHQ, released old photos of him including, his first birthday picture, pre-school student pictures, and eating pictures.

Song Joong-ki’s clear skin, kind eyes, and sharp features in the photos prove that he was a pretty boy even when he was very young.

Netizens who saw his old photos commented, “His face hasn’t been changed much from the one in the photos”, ”Even his crying face looks cute”, ”Look at that clear eyes, he is prettier than myself even though I am a girl”, and “He is so cute that I want to put him in my pocket”.

source : Hancinema

yayayayayyyyyyyyyyy! he's the cutest thing alive! :wub:

f6c66def5aaf39724cfe9481c84a424b.jpg

:wub:

thanks J! kekeke his pre-debut photos are everywhere :lol: netizens are amazed about his perfect face & his milky skin ^^

EP13 was great! our Yeorim was the best so far! so touching T_T :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbzaJwmdEtU

source : galaxyblinkz @ youtube

201010112358321.jpg

he really loves his best friend T_T

our Yong Ha claims the 2nd place in a recent poll about SKKS characters popularity! :rolleyes:

25722_38092_2814.jpg

Geol Oh & my Yeorim really impressed the fans blush.gif

source : EGN News

this guy. he's gorgeous/adorable. i really like watching him in skks. you know acting wise i didn't really pay attention to him when he first appeared in a major drama, but this time around... he's really pulling his weight. his character is, i feel, pushing the story along since his character, yongha seems to be in the know about a lot of things and that he doesn't let on this fact to other characters. is it wrong that i fast forward the parts of skks to watch for him. hahaha. anyways, thanks for the caps too everyone. ^_^

edit - oh, his skin~ what does he do? he says in one interview he doesn't do much. the routine like making sure to clean off all of the make up at the end of the day and doing a face pack before bed and the usual moisturizers... but still. what great skin. i guess genetics has something to do it with.

Music Bank to be cancelled this week due to live baseball broadcast

20101012_musicbank.jpg

The baseball playoffs have really put the variety and music programs to sleep.

I’m guessing viewers will be upset about this one as well. This week’s KBS2TV Music Bank has been cancelled due to the airing of a live baseball game.

Because of the Korean Series Round 1, the episode that would air on the 15th is now officially cancelled. Even if the game is moved to another slot, Music Bank will not be aired.

Source: Allkpop

last week was Running Man and now Music Bank??? is officially ... i hate baseball tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I've been neglecting Joong Ki...

From SKKS episode 13...

447b6.gif

One of Ye Lim's trade marks... batting his eyes...

So what are his other trade marks? The infamous wink and the air kiss!

447b6.gif

One of Ye Lim's trade marks... batting his eyes...

So what are his other trade marks? The infamous wink and the air kiss!

when he finds something interesting ... he always open his mouth with super delight.. :lol:

thanks for the gif, Rxgoodleaf ... hahaha these two are sooo ♥

news about Yong Ha & Geol Oh :wub: :

`걸림커플` 유아인-송중기, `성균관 스캔들` 촬영 현장 모습은?

2010101685617_2010101681951.jpg

the article basically explains about the special friendship between his characters in the drama and real life ^_^

source : Hankyung

more news ... this time about his kissable lips w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif :

성균관 스캔들` 여림 송중기, "걸오 유아인 입술 탐난다"

2010101687027_2010101685421.jpg

Yeorim & Geol Oh ... their lips are the most wanted for the fans xDDD :wub: :wub: :wub:

source : Hankyung

Guest asianascanbe

THIS CUTIE. <3

haha, currently watching Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal & OB/GYN because i am in love with himmmm. escpecially in SKKS <3

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just finished watching this week Running Man's episode . Joongki is so adorable blush.gif The game is so funny haha :D

92fd5917ce75d8fcaa93da0ee7b1774d.jpg

image_readtop_2010_561551_1287299029327242.jpg

201010171847774669_1.jpg

Joongki and Jihyo next week . Love triangle with Gary haha ^_^ Our playboy never changes :wub:

And the punishment lol. He looks like he is having fun keke

201010171934121001_1.jpg