gotta drop by real quick!

thanks for those articles nina!!!

these pics i found on SKKS thread:

97782640.jpg

170482793b956ea147b5cea.jpg

i'll update later!

enjoy!!

I'm a new Joongki Junkie right here!!!

I'm currently watching his early 2010 drama OBGYN-Doctors and I discovered something REALLY sexy!

A rather large birthmark on his left arm!!! Haha..I'm sure most Joongki Junkies already know that.

I look forward to his more developed character in SKK.

Come join us at Joongki International by clicking this!!!

Junkies around the world, UNITE!

hello! :D does anybody know which episode joongki came out in for Happy Together S3 and Strong Heart? i'm obsessed with him. LOL trying to get my hands on anything with him in it<3 heeheehee~ much obliged! <3

I SECOND THIS!!

Guest prncssptri

reposting from allkpop

Brown Eyed Girls with Joong Ki for Tony Moly

Two months ago we reported that Kim Hyun Joong would leave skin care product company, Tony Moly only to sign on with another skin care product company, 더페이스샵 / The Face Shop.

With the absence of Kim Hyung Joong, Tony Moly recruited the Brown Eyed Girls as a replacement and there was also word that they were in the process of signing a male actor / model to work with the Brown Eyed Girls, one with a clean image whose capable of leading the next Hallyu generation of stars. That actor turned out to be Song Joong Ki. Now, the first commercial (CF) featuring the Brown Eyed Girls and Joong Ki has been released.

The first CF features Joong Ki with cougar Narsha, and the premise is that the make up can make one look younger as Joong Ki asks Narsha how old she is. Narsha replies with “How old do you think I am?” and they share a good laugh afterward.

Thanks to everyone who sent this in and check out the CF below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgwR4gZzQ-Q

he's so gorgeous!!!!!!!

Guest cengkareng

hello! :D does anybody know which episode joongki came out in for Happy Together S3 and Strong Heart? i'm obsessed with him. LOL trying to get my hands on anything with him in it<3 heeheehee~ much obliged! <3

Joongki in Happy together ep 155 with eng sub, this is the link to watch or download http://happycomedytogether.wordpress.com/page/3/

and strong heart ep 22 (streaming at viikii without eng sub)...

^ which Running Man episode is that with the screencaps?? He's gonna get a love line with Jihyo? hehe..yaay!

Thank you for sharing Happy Together eng subbed episode of Joongki. Never knew that he was a guest. Gonna dload and watch it tonite!!

*hunts for Strong Heart episodes...

Guest Lucreshia

Joong Ki has the best skin of any actor/actress I've seen! Even in the close-ups, I'm amazed by how clear and flawless his skin is. Haha I would love to know his beauty routine and how he keeps his skin so nice.

Joong Ki has the best skin of any actor/actress I've seen! Even in the close-ups, I'm amazed by how clear and flawless his skin is. Haha I would love to know his beauty routine and how he keeps his skin so nice.

yep yep ... he has the perfect milky skin! even his book "Beautiful Skin for Men" was a best seller B)

adding some BSFM scans :

:wub: :wub: :wub:

1283682160_201009051923071868212301_0.jpg

1283682160_201009051923166771212301_0.jpg

1283682160_201009051923134164212301_0.jpg

1283682160_201009051923242216212301_0.jpg

source : DC Inside via Joong Ki International

P.S : J, OMG!!! .... you're here!!! I miss you chinguuu!!! thanks for the pics! see you in Chun Hee thread soon :lol:

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hi everyone~ Great to see you all. I'm a silent reader to this thread for a while.

09103521_joung%20gi.gif

e0eaf13d745f87a8bb8a57ccd2e82812.jpg

01074250_aaUntitled-3.gif

Nina miss u too :D I like Song Joong Ki since Triple blush.gif But after watchng SC , I'm totally in love blush.gif See u in Chunhee's thread :D

By the way thanks for the caps :X

our playboy is back :lol: ... he selected actress Hong Eun Hee(My Love Patzzi , Golden Bride ) as his ideal type

2010100337587_2010100370041.jpg

but he has a problem .... she's married(with actor Yoo Joon Sang):lol:

N2009090109575866001.jpg

letter-from-angels-2007-hong-eun-hee-yoo-joon-sang.jpg

Sandara, Narsha, Gain ... and now Hong Eun Hee?????????? :lol:

@ Hankyung, Daum

sharing Yong Ha new pic :

AKR20101002002900005_03_i.jpg

@ Yonhap

awwww J! thanks for the pic! =)

Guest prncssptri

OMG thanks jjsweeter0211 for that Harper's Bazaar photos! *DIES*

man, he's so gorgeous!!!!!! nina, thanks for the caps too! awesome!!!!!!!

it's SKKS days again! woot! cant wait to watch joongki's antics in this week's episodes XD

Guest soleely4u

From SKKS episode 10...

그만좀해라 어지럽지도 않냐?

Stop already! Aren't you dizzy?

I love these two!

OMG! i love how you make gifs of all song joong ki parts !! ahhh thank you !!!! sooo cute

Reporting from Joong Ki International :

Song Joong Ki admires Hung Eun Hee

03_91381.jpg

On the show"Women Change the World - Wonder Woman" on MBC, Hung Eun Hee heard that she was chosen to be an ideal woman by Song Joong Ki.

Then, on the episode broadcast on 1st October of the show, she was encouraged to make a call to him for confirmation. When the connection was made, she asked :"Song Joong Ki ah, I heard that you chose me as an ideal woman. I would like to make a confirmation about your saying." Joong Ki said:" I felt ashamed, but that's true. Yeah"

He also said: "From the last program, I saw you were so good and comfortable"

Hung Eun Hun thanked to him for saying that, however she added: " Although I was regared as an ideal type of yours, I hope to meet my real sweetheart in reality." Laughing, Joong Ki stated: "The same to me, senior"

source : tvdaily

trans by Gavn2310 @ Joong Ki Intl

for sure , he likes older women phew.gif ... but now, married ladies? sweatingbullets.gif

Song Joong-ki for Bazaar

SongJoongKi_Bazaar4.jpg

Hot damn. Someone’s lookin’ good.

Song Joong-ki poses in a James-Dean-esque photoshoot for Bazaar’s October issue, looking every bit the manly ingenue that he is. As Gu Yong-ha in fusion-sageuk Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Song has shown a flamboyant pretty boy image, complete with affectations that definitely skew him left of center. Which just makes me love him more.

I love his airs as a man of the world, hiding the adorable naivete underneath it all. But beyond the campus fashionista of the Joseon era, his character is a breath of fresh air as the troublemaker and pot stirrer of the group. Can’t wait to see what else he’s got up his jewel-toned sleeve.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal Joseon Crack airs Monday-Tuesday on KBS.

SongJoongKi_Bazaar2.jpg

SongJoongKi_Bazaar3.jpg

SongJoongKi_Bazaar5.jpg

source : Dramabeans