Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest susukiss

I am a huge fan of this guy and actually had the privelege of meeting him two times (harhar).

He's absolutely adorable and SUCH a sweetheart. Seriously has amazing fan service!

Oh, and he's really really smart. Got into one of Korea's top colleges(:

songjoongki_091119_2.jpgsongjoongki_nylon_hwanghyejeong_091.jpg

songjoongki_f_090921_171.jpg

songjoongki_a_091127_03.jpg

sjk_ellegirl_rladhlalf_200910_4.jpg

DSC_0085a.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

1.jpg

Hope you liked the pic spam! I'll contribute frequently to this thread. :D

BONUS! Adorable GIFs of him when he came out in Episode 2+1 in Will it Snow on Christmas?

ml6w5ijpg.gifrc78zajpg.gif

Guest xjunghee

what the.........song joong ki was born in 1985?!?!?!

and he's in will it snow on christmas? what role does he have? anyone care to give me some info??

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

im falling for him too!

i saw him at the vancouver filming of dream team!

i didn't notice that it was reeally him...

b/c i was pretty far away from where he was standing...and i was sitting..

=[

he is cute!

LOL reminds me of...shinee's onew?

Guest ilovesoupp

what the.........song joong ki was born in 1985?!?!?!

and he's in will it snow on christmas? what role does he have? anyone care to give me some info??

he was han ji won's older brother,,

he was only there for 2 episodes, but his role causes a whole obstacle in KJ and JW's relationship.

i'm glad alot of people share the same love for song joong ki<3! honestly i want him to have a lead role in a drama already! hes way too cute!!! i love his smile and it's like onews<3! i love them :)!

i wanted to add more pictures before but then,, i exceeded the amount ):..

going to add more pictures later,, maybe :)!

but you guys should definately check out his homepage, they have tons of pictures there :)! more than 40 pages i think.

but you have to have a account to actually see the bigger actual pictures.. but sadly i dunt have an account.

and apparently the account ask for your id card and what not.

Guest prncssptri

omo! i just watched joongki's performance with Outsider! How in the world could i miss that?!?!?!??!?! T.T he's awesome!! he resembles onew so much on the stage haha but i prefer joongki oppa :P (no offense). joongki will star in new movie AND drama? yessss!! and true, i hope he has more role in the movie/drama... please please don't kill him off early in the movie/drama! jebaal.. hehehe..

Rxgoodleaf, thanks for the pics and the news!! appreciate it! :)

deathrea, thanks for the links! gotta watch it! ^^

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Guest xjunghee

he was han ji won's older brother,,

he was only there for 2 episodes, but his role causes a whole obstacle in KJ and JW's relationship.

i'm glad alot of people share the same love for song joong ki<3! honestly i want him to have a lead role in a drama already! hes way too cute!!! i love his smile and it's like onews<3! i love them :)!

i wanted to add more pictures before but then,, i exceeded the amount ):..

going to add more pictures later,, maybe :)!

but you guys should definately check out his homepage, they have tons of pictures there :)! more than 40 pages i think.

but you have to have a account to actually see the bigger actual pictures.. but sadly i dunt have an account.

and apparently the account ask for your id card and what not.

so that's where he's from. i was wondering where i saw his beautiful face.

ohmygawd he's soo cute <33

Guest tortyserox

he jus tweeted!

http://twitter.com/SongJoongKi:

드림팀 잘 보셨나요?^^ 함께 경기한 캐나다 아이스하키 선수와 함께 한 컷!! 잠깐이지만 정말 정들었다는...^^

(Have u watched Dream Team?^^ Took a photo with the Canadian IceHocky player!! Though its short (period of time), I really find it beautiful/meaningful (정들었다)... ^^)

http://twitpic.com/wr0k6

Next Tweet:

아참...여러분 새해 복 많이 많이 받으세요^^ 올해엔 더 좋은 모습으로 찾아뵐게요~기대해주세요..

(Oh ya... Everyone, receive lots lots of happiness this new year ^^ (i.e. have a happy new year) In the new year, I'll look for and present you with a better side of me~ Pls look forward..

PS: jus a rough translation from me, sorry for any mistakes ^^

Guest cup_of_jo89

cup_of_jo89 i wish i could D: i'm not from the states nor canada so i can't :(

If you haven't watched it yet, there is some on Crunchyroll.

Edit: I'm not sure if you can watch it, though if you're from another country...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

20100107081710308e7_082113_1.jpg

20100107081710308e7_082113_0.jpg

sidusHQ 소속 배우 송중기는 김기방, 김혜진, 서신애, 장희진 등 한솥밥을 먹는 배우들과 함께 sidusHQ의 온라인 소식지인 매거진 'i(아이)' 2010년 1월호를 통해 한복 화보를 선보였다.

현재 송중기는 KBS 2TV '뮤직뱅크'와 '출발 드림팀2'로 깔끔한 진행솜씨는 물론 남성미 넘치는 모습으로 여심을 사로잡고 있다. 오는 2월 SBS '산부인과 여의사'로 안방극장에 컴백한다

From SidusHQ online magazine "i"... Joong Ki in Hanbok...

February, he will be in drama "OB/GYN Female Doctor" (<- not sure if the name of the drama changed)...

Guest gogogloria

ah!!! i love him!! :)

he has a lot of potential, so I hope that he gains more popularity :) <3

his character in triple. CUTENESS.

theres no other word ; w ; i almost melt everytime he comes out.

oh man... he's such a cutie!! i can't believe i just found out about him when i first started watching dream team.. i was wondering who this cutie is.. turns out he's an actor and not the age i thought he'll be.. he has such a baby face <3

i was soo hyped up when i heard joongki and minho was coming to canada... but unfortunately.. i'm not living in vancouver but another part of canada >< i wanna see em in person -tears- i hope after this time.. they'll consider coming to another part of canada ^^ hehe

thxs a mill rxgoodleaf for all the goodies/trans of JK <3

Joong Ki FWAITING!!~~~

Guest Memory of Moment

Sorry for the lateness. I was recovering from the holiday season. So here are the large elle scans that I said I would share.

f00962104b0b7a714f6e1.jpg

f00962104b0b7a79f3970.jpg

Guest Rxgoodleaf

2010011241187_2010011236941.jpg

12095942421_60800040.jpg

‘마음이2’는 지난 2006년 개봉한 ‘마음이’의 속편으로 엄마가 된 ‘마음이’가 어리바리 악당 ‘필브라더스’에게 납치된 막내 ‘장군이’ 구출에 나서면서 펼쳐지는 이야기를 다룬다.

송중기는 전편 유승호의 바통을 이어 ‘마음이’의 파트너가 됐다. 송중기는 ‘마음이’의 든든한 후원자 ‘동욱’ 이란 캐릭터를 통해 동물과 깊은 교감을 나눌 예정이다.

또한 여기에 코믹 감초 연기로 사랑을 받고 있는 성동일, 김정태는 ‘필브라더스’로 분해 웃음을 선사할 전망이다.

한편 4년만에 속편으로 스크린에 돌아온 ‘마음이2’는 4월 개봉예정이다.

Joong Ki will be in movie, "Ma Eum Yee 2", as "Dong Wook", Ma Eum Yee's supporter...

The story: Ma Eum Yee who is a mother of several puppies is after "feel brothers" who kidnapped (dognapped) her youngest puppy, Jang Geun Yee...

The movie is set to release in April...