Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Song Joong Ki • 송중기 • 宋仲基 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Vincenzo
  • Guest changed the title to Song Joong Ki • 송중기 • 宋仲基 - Upcoming Movie : Space Sweepers, Upcoming Drama 2021: Vincenzo
  • 3 weeks later...

My first post here but a long time SJK fan. :blush:

Song Joong Ki, Jeon Yeo Bin, 2PM’s Taecyeon, And More Hold Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

Jan 5, 2021

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447000wpp/song-joong-ki-jeon-yeo-bin-2pms-taecyeon-and-more-hold-script-reading-for-upcoming-drama

:partyblob:

Netflix's Seungri issue released on February 5th

style-5ff56f0b35c9e.jpg

style-5ff56f0dbd2b7.jpg

style-5ff56f143c819.jpg

Spoiler

style-5ff56f20d9b61.jpg

style-5ff56f2300832.jpg

style-5ff56f255eecb.jpg

Today, Netflix released a teaser trailer for the movie <Seungri-ho>, which will be released on February 5. <Seungri-ho> is a Korean-style science fiction movie set in 2092.

'Seungriho' in the movie is a cleaning ship that makes money by picking up space waste. 'Tae-ho' (Song Joong-ki), a pilot who does everything that makes money,'Captain Jang' (Tae-ri Kim), a captain who leads Seungri with great momentum, and'Tiger Park' (Jin Seon-gyu) who was once a gang leader but now works as an engineer , The crew of Lee Seung-ho is the'Eopdongi' (Yoo Haejin), a nagging robot with a unique charm. One day,'Seungri-ho', who collected the accidental spacecraft, discovers the weapon of mass destruction,'Dorothy', and begins a transaction to exchange it for a large amount of money, and is caught in a vortex of dangerous events.

It is a masterpiece with a production cost of 24 billion won, and is a work that was elaborated on the concept for 10 years by director Cho Sung-hee, who directed <The Wolf Boy> and <Detective Hong Gil-dong: The Lost Village>. Initially, in the summer of 2020, it was prepared with the aim of the Chuseok Theater, but due to Corona 19, the release was postponed several times and Netflix was selected.

Song Joong-ki, who returns as a comeback after two years after the movie <Warship Island>, is drawing more attention as it is the work he reunited with director Jo Sung-hee after <The Wolf Boy>.

It is also interesting that the humanoid robot played by Hae-Jin Yu is also the first Korean movie to perform motion capture.

<Seungri-ho> is also a work with higher expectations because there have been successive failures of Korean science fiction films. Regardless of the success or failure, it is a reaction that he wants to give a high score because he made a genre that is difficult to try. It will be released to over 190 countries around the world through Netflix on February 5th.

http://www.wkorea.com/2021/01/06/넷플릭스-승리호-2월-5일-공개/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

Observation: The plot looks like the movie "Mortal Engine". I watched this movie on Netflix. Can't be more excited for the upcoming movie of SJK, KTR, YHJ and others. Feb 5 is very near already. 

Edited by Joongki아내

• Guest changed the title to Song Joong Ki • 송중기 • 宋仲基 - Movie : Space Sweepers (5 February - Netflix), Drama : Vincenzo (20 February - tvN)

I finished watching Space Sweepers on Netflix  and I was so awestruck. The movie's genre isn't that new but it has its own touch. I like that no romance included and all the characters have their own stories to tell. I like that it is not a Song Joong Ki movie alone ( you know what i meant) but Kim Tae Ri , Yoo Hae Jin and Jin Seon Kyu. Their chemistry made the movie even better. The plot is not that unique but again i say it has its own unique color. This is a sci-fi movie but i cant hold my tears while watching it especially the scene with Tae Ho and Suni and with Kotnim and the Victory crew. The life - lessons are really shown. We need to take care of this earth because that what happened in the movie might happen in the future. Humanity vs greediness. Somehow, humans are born with love and compassion.  Congratulations to all the cast and crew. Job well done. 

Ps.  This movie deserves a 7-10 million cinema viewers if this ain't time for pandemic. I hope everything will be back to normal again. 

Edited by Joongki아내

• Guest changed the title to Song Joong Ki • 송중기 • 宋仲基 - Movie : Space Sweepers (Netflix), Drama : Vincenzo (20 February - tvN & Netflix)

Song Joong Ki is so so so  handsome in Vincenzo. A natural beauty, never aged. 

Congratulations to team Space Sweepers for being #1 on Netflix. They deserve it. 

:cutekitty:

2021020901000799800051251-20210209210707

0000890049-001-20210210131502884.jpg

cto

Netflix,'Seungriho' ranked 1st in 26 countries,
"The box office is great" vs. "Netflix subordinate"
'Investors' stock price soared 30 % in the box office

https://n.news.naver.com/article/215/0000936601

• Guest changed the title to Song Joong Ki 송중기 - Current Drama : Vincenzo (tvN & Netflix)

You can actually see his pictorials in 3 pages. You can download the PDF here: https://t.co/wZg2cfnzhF?amp=1

korean200-4.jpg

The full press release from January:

Young Jinwi launches Korean Actors 200 campaign

Selected as 200 representative actors in the Korean film industry and started promoting globally

The Film Promotion Committee (Chairman Kim Young-jin) took off to promote Korean actors abroad. This campaign, under the name Korean Actors 200, is a systematic project that selects 200 actors (100 male actors and 100 female actors) who represent the present and future of Korean cinema and introduces them to the world's film industry. 

The Korean Actors 200 campaign, which is carried out as part of the archiving project for Korean actors, selected actors considering the success of Korean films, awards at domestic and international film festivals, contribution to independent films, and participation in global projects over the past decade. The list of 200 actors selected according to the above criteria will be released through an online special webpage in March. The web page contains detailed introductions of each actor, portraits that make use of the characteristics of actors, and filmography videos of representative films of each actor. 

Young Jinwi said, “This content is not limited to Internet campaigns, but is produced as a booklet to be used in major media such as Cannes, Berlin, Venice, and other global OTT production companies, global agencies, 『Time』 and 『New York Times』. I plan to deliver it.” In addition, he explained, “We plan to produce a moving trailer that allows you to see the actor's representative filmography at a glance, to provide high-quality casting materials to film and global officials around the world, and to use it as a core platform to inform Korean actors to overseas audiences. .

Photographers Kim Joong-man and Ahn Seong-jin, who are regarded as representative Korean photographers, took the picture for the global promotion campaign. Joong-man Kim is a representative Korean photographer who has continued international fame through various photography for over 40 years since receiving the'Young Artist Award' at the Arles International Photography Festival in France in 1977. Sungjin Ahn is a representative Korean celebrity photographer who has been shooting various stars for the past 30 years, starting from commercial photography in 1992. The book containing the photos and actors that they completed with great care is published under the title <THE ACTOR IS PRESENT>. This title contains the meaning of the declaration that an actor who will impress the world is'here you are.' The production of books and moving trailers was handled by the film-specialized media 『The Screen』. 

Young Jinwi, who has been running the Young Korean Cinema campaign to introduce young Korean filmmakers, and the KOFIC Supports campaign to introduce Korean film companies that have entered overseas, and provide business opportunities, said, “Through this campaign, various Korean actors will increase their global awareness and expand overseas expansion. I hope it will help you.” 

https://www.kobiz.or.kr/new/kor/03_worldfilm/news/news.jsp?mode=VIEW&seq=3311

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious, not sure if anyone would give me an answer here... perhaps its sensitive.. but...here's the question -  i would think that SJK would be close friends with Yoo In Ah as they were both in Sungkyunkwan Scandal 10 years ago.... however if i read the divorce news, YIA seemed to support his ex-wife... him in the ex's IG and all... hmmm

Anyways, SSK Scandal was a favourite; 10 years later, all the main leads are big actors, except for PYC due to his scandals.... i  do wonder if they are still in touch with Park Min Young ... :-)

dropping here for a while.. due to Vincenzo.. :lol:

The website will be launched on March 15 and every week 20 actors will be release online:

Dedicated Website KOREAN ACTORS 200 to Launch on March 15

Discover the emblematic faces of Korean films, from global stars to renowned personality actors

20210309151530f0d5836a-8218-4226-bddb-eda5cd37ee01.jpg

The KOREAN ACTORS 200 website, which will be accessible from March 15, aims to introduce the 200 actors that best represent the present and future of Korean cinema to people in the film industry all over the world. The selection process considered performers who starred in some of the biggest successes of the last decade, actors who earned accolades from film festivals in Korea or abroad, as well as the biggest contributors to indie film or those who participated in international projects. The actors who make up the final list include stars who are already active on the world stage as well as actors who have built a solid reputation in the Korean film industry but have yet to enjoy wider recognition.

Among the actors on the list are YOUN Yuh-jung and HAN Ye-ri, who recently came under the international spotlight with Minari; actors who have established themselves as Asian stars like KIM Soo-hyunSO Ji-subSON Ye-jinSONG Joong-kiLIM Yoon-a, and HYUN Bin; actors who are widely known for their acting credentials like KIM Seo-hyungKWAK Do-wonMOON So-ri, and CHO Jin-woong; and young actors who will shape the future of Korean cinema-like KIM Da-miRYU Jun-yeolE som, and JUNG Hae-in,The 200 actors will be released every week starting March 15 (Monday) on a special online web page for 20 actors will be released every week. The complete list will be revealed on March 15 through a dedicated website. This website will contain detailed bios for each actor accompanied by portrait photographs and showreels.

The photographs were taken by two prominent Korean photographers, KIM Jung-man and AHN Sung-jin. KIM is a Korean photographer with an international career spanning four decades and known for many photography projects, and who won the Young Photographer Award from the Rencontres d’Arles photography festival in France in 1977. AHN is an eminent Korean celebrity photographer who has been working with a large number of stars for the past 30 years after starting in advertisement photography in 1992. A catalogue featuring all these carefully composed pictures is scheduled to be published soon under the title THE ACTOR IS PRESENT and will be distributed to representatives of film companies and organizations around the world.

More details on this campaign, which has been initiated to increase the global awareness of Korean actors and to expand their opportunities overseas, can be found on the dedicated website accessible through KOFIC website (www.kobiz.or.kr) from March 15th.

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/news/kofic_news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601007&seq=1800&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=&searchKeyword=

• 3 weeks later...