호도 과자 / Walnut Cookies

Honey.bee

Anyone tried them? They are a korean treat with red bean inside, low in calories and are beneficial for people doing diet out there. I ate some this morning for breakfast, it gave back my old memories of eating them when I was young. I think I can die happily eating 10 boxes of them, they are really good.

호두과자.JPG

3fcdac9a88103ad5543a036f2eaf4a70.jpg

C603_2375_280.jpg

Guest Meenuh

Oh man... i'm so sick of these lol. I used to work at a coffee shop that shared the room with a pizza/hodduk/hodo gwaja place and every morning they'd be making them and the lady would force me to eat em. I must admit when you try it the first time right when it comes out of the machine they're really good but you can only take so much before you get sick of em. I worked there for like half a year working 45+ hrs a week so you can do the math. Lol. :(

Guest rapunzel283

These are made with custard as well right? There's that place in Chinatown in Sydney that makes these fresh, filled with custard... so yummy, a must when I go down to NSW :)

Guest i_like_mashimaro

i like 호도 과자!!~~ :D

so cheap and can be found everywhere in korea ^^

more delicious if eat them during cold winter`~yumm

Guest maizakichi

hhmm i think it's called as "Oishi Manju" here ? [there are 2 stalls in SM City Cebu]

cause the package says Korean cake..lol...and it looks the same too~

if it is, then i totally love this <3

Guest kaicee

! ! ! !! !

I had these in Korea when they were fresh off the machine and, omg, so good! Warm and... yummy x].

Guest larojiblanca

oh man, I absolutely LOVE these little treats! My aunt buys a box for everyone from Koreatown every summer, and they're all finished within a day. They're definitely not low in calories though...they're deep fried I think.

They're not really cookies, more like cakes.

There's potato filled ones as well.

They taste okay. I don't know if it's the place I've tried, but they are never fragrant like other similar asian cake snacks. They're kind of just.. blah.

Archived