What Do You Guys Think Of Push-up Bras?

Guest dreamless87

Guest .Demy

I cannot STAND push up bras. My god, they are some of THE most uncomfortable fashion items I have ever worn.

I quite honestly don´t understand why a LOT of women wear them everyday. I understand the need to wear them to a party, or a fancy occasion, or a club or... For a... special night with a special someone XD

But to wear them everyday is just... It´s close to torture in my book. There is no need to wear a push up everyday. If you don´t have boobs, I recommend that you DON`T wear them anyway, they´re called PUSH UP for a reason. Because they push up your boobs, they´re designed for women with large breasts who need the lift, if your boobs are small, they should be naturally perky, you don´t need a push up because you don´t have anything to push.

They look bad and kind of skanky anyway, you can always see the underwire, and it makes your boobs like... Deformed, to be honest girls. Boobs are supposed to have a natural slope, and push ups just make them look WAY too round and un-natural.

I hate push ups, I wish we could go back to the 70`s when women went bare and burned bras on a regular basis.

I usually just wear sports bras, or bras with a little padding on the front. (like how bathing suits have so that you can´t see your nipples... lol)

They`re way more comfortable, and they look more natural.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ I personally don't think they're uncomfortable at all, and I find the added support that a push-up bra gives, rather comfortable. It's almost like my boobies are constantly getting hugs all day :3 hahahaha.

I can see what you mean about them making breasts look strange, but this is usually only the case for those girls that like to hike their breasts up to their chin.

Guest AiMango

I have a few. they can be a little uncomfortable esp. in the summer but theyre not too bad. well mines dont make your boobs go up 3 sizes LOL. and as long as it still looks natural then its all good ..

opinion question to everyone: do you think a guy would mind if you wear a push-up bra when he is feeling you up but underneath it you had decent-sized boobs? or would he be pissed at the false-advertising

for some reason i dont really get much cleavage even with a push-up bra! but those "strap perfect" bra clips work for me, esp in conjunction with the push-up bra. i guess my chest is too wide? =[

I was good friends with my boyfriend before we became boyfriend/girlfriend, I told him before already that I wear a push-up so it wasn't a surprise. But then again, I don't hike my boobs up to my chin and wear all the padding possible.

Most of my guy friends tell me that a (their) handful is all they need. Unless they're very turned on by breasts (i.e. men who identify themselves as a 'boob man') I don't really think that they'll be disappointed. Surprised, maybe. They'd have to be pretty superficial to get pissed off by a push up bra and concentrate on that rather than the naked boobs they're feeling :P

• 2 years later...

As long as the change isn't too dramatic, why not? I started wearing push up bras, because I had too. When I was younger, I wore some regular bras which didn't support my chest much. I'm 20 now and my breasts look spread out. I need push up bras to correct them. I've been wearing them for almost 2 months now and my breasts look so much better now!

Guest KittyLatte

Call me ignorant (I've yet to try on a Victoria's Secret wonder bra) but how dramatic can the enhancement be? A cup size higher, maybe slightly more? I don't think that's enough of a difference to warrant an, "Omg! You deceived me, you lying wench!" reaction from a boyfriend etc who discovers the truth. And I don't mind push up bras, but they're reserved for special occasions.

Guest JenJenn

I loove push up bras and I won't stop wearing them even if guys don't like them..I also wanna try the VS miraculous bra that apparently adds 2 cup sizes :\

Guest tofuxx

this reminds me of the new bra that aerie has been promoting a lot lately (the Drew that adds 2 cup sizes). even though im pretty flat chested, im not the the type to wear extreme push ups. I don't mind a little, like half a cup size, but when the cup of the bra is made of mostly padding.. its a little odd for me. I just prefer my bras lightly lined or have a boost of padding. thats what i feel most comfortable in. but i have many friends who love to wear extra thick push ups, from both small and large sizes. so to each their own.

Guest epicpwnage

I tried one on and it felt super duper uncomfortable to me >_< I know push up bras are suppose to push up your boobs to make cleavage but oh my fricking lord the push up was so uncomfortable to me so I always stick to lightly lined..

I guess I just have sensitive boobs idk XD

Honestly I dont think your s/o will mind because you're just trying to look better for them... But if he doesn't know that you wear them, and you guys.. do .. yknow.. I think he will feel a little disappointed LOL

I have a friend who is stick skinny, she is like 5'5" and is 80 pounds tops. And she's flat, like a wall but she wears a push up bra and suddenly she has some sort of cleavage shadow thing O_O

AND she has a boyfriend, who doesnt mind. (And the bf isnt a high schooler like she is, he is a uni student :o)

so.

yup.

Guest echoism

I don't really like pushup bras. I already have a decent rack, so I don't really need a few extra cup sizes, plus I don't really wear shirts that show off cleavage. But it's practically impossible these days to find a bra in my size that isn't pushup so sometimes I just have to suck it up. sigh.

Guest cinnamoroll

I think it looks bad because I can tell when someone is wearing a huge push-up, and it looks fake, which isn't aesthetically pleasing to me, and I point it out as well to my friends if someone added something fake to their body image, and then my friends see it, and then they are grossed out.

I think most girls don't wear too huge of push-up bras though. It's only a teeny population that wears horrible push-up bras that push their boobs to their neck or smash upwards against the chest to create cleavage. So good for you girls, most girls wear an appropriate push-up. : D

Wearing a push-up (that makes you look like you have 2 cup sizes bigger) is a bit deceiving-- almost like the person wearing it is insecure with what they got. I think people should be proud of what they have naturally. You don't need more cleavage. You beautiful!

Also the media doesn't portray all sorts of boobs. They only show a few types. There are tons of boobs, and they're all pretty with and without a push-up bra.

Guest GloomGem

I loove push up bras and I won't stop wearing them even if guys don't like them..I also wanna try the VS miraculous bra that apparently adds 2 cup sizes :\

It's a good investment!

^___^ b

1. It does add two cups sizes to your natural breasts.

2. Looks natural.

3. It's awesome during the winter time because it keeps your boobs warm.

4. Very good quality.

5. It can save your life!

My friend punched my boob and I hardly felt anything.

Guest animagelet

I'm pretty flat, and I think push-up bras look awkward on people with really small chests. They don't even fit right most of the time for me. But my friends who have average to fuller chests wear them, and I think they look good wearing them. It provides good support and gives the chest a better shape.

Guest bubblyteax

I don't necessarily look for push-up bras. It's just doesn't feel comfortable and feels tight around my body. Maybe I'm just getting bad bras, lol. I also wouldn't want my size to go from a B to something more magnificent for a man to see. It's like lying and making them have hopes on a girl with a bigger size. I don't know. I'm just rambling. It's like showing a fat kid cake and when the kid realizes it's plastic, they go from 8D! to >_>..

Archived