[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

Guest tiamuah

wow..so you're from indonesia too? :D

is this show scripted or not? :huh:

i feel really sorry for Nickkhun..i guess i saw him cried for a moment at the end of the episode..

i really don't know. i haven't browsed anything about this show. as variety show we got married, they scripted 20% for mission and

the 80% is up to the couple.

yup, after watched all the couples, i feel nichkhun sincerely like the girl. and he wasn't only said but his treat to her also sooo gentleman :)

looking forward for hongki's episode.

well, i just need to learn about many korean idols/ celebs more now. hehehe..

i'm in jakarta. where do u live? ;)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheHay

i watched nickhuns episodes and i loved them! its definately got some new ideas. however.. as entertaining as i find it, i cant help but feel sorry for the ppl who go on it.. its like playing with their emotions. especially when they put idols on it, i get the feeling that nickhun would have known even before the date started, that as much as he enjoyed the week and liked the girl, there would have been no way he could have continued the relationship.. he knew he was an idol, and that he really shouldnt have a girlfriend. plus the fact that the whole thing was on air. it was like, teasing him with what he cant have, and making him torn between the right thing to do for his career and what he wants to do. so i really hope they stop putting idols on that show. i mean. i love them and all.. its great to watch.. and i dont mind if they actually date, but for the sake entertainment, maybe this isnt the best show for them.... maybe put someone who the audience actually would like to see dating.. or i dunno..

either that.. or dont make them have to choose whether they want to continue or not on air. make it that they split. and if they really wanted to be together after recording.. they make their own arrangements off air..

or maybe. the whole culture of idolism in korea just needs to evolve. and accept that even idols are humans, with feelings. and need companionship. (of the opposite sex)

Guest aren_me12345

LEE HONKI'S MNET SCANDAL EPISODE TO AIR JUNE 10TH (that means tomorrow) 11PM KOREAN STANDARD TIME :)

cant wait! his gf is uber pretty! :)

so far the best looking of the bunch (although i adore minsun)

concerning the question how the girls get chosen.

i think (as always) either they (mnet) "scout" or they have some sort of hidden application system ...

i liked the 2nd epi, that girl was super cute. its kind of sad that celebs in korea cant date whomever they want. and even if u were to choose whether to date a celeb or not u'd always have to take into consideration the media invading your privacy.

i really wanna know to which extent this show is scripted. like do they tell them whether to say yes or no in the end? a yes from both sides is very unlikely due to the problems mentioned above but it'd be a nice thing to see that happen

I agree that the girls might be scouted for the show, seeing as their expressions show they have knowledge of what the show's about but not on who they'll get? Possibly? Aish, now I'm confused.

Kim Ji Suk's gf was so pretty, I liked her. Minsun too! She took really good care of Nichkhun.

Hongki is a rebel and it'll be interesting to see what he'll do or say. Hehehehehe!!!!

Taec!!! Break my heart, why don't ya! Lol, just kidding. I can't wait to see how he is as a bf.

Guest stevanielee

i really don't know. i haven't browsed anything about this show. as variety show we got married, they scripted 20% for mission and

the 80% is up to the couple.

yup, after watched all the couples, i feel nichkhun sincerely like the girl. and he wasn't only said but his treat to her also sooo gentleman :)

looking forward for hongki's episode.

well, i just need to learn about many korean idols/ celebs more now. hehehe..

i'm in jakarta. where do u live? ;)

oh i see..thanks for the info

i live in Medan..nice to meet you here^^

Guest whohungjen?

ohmygawd lucky girls - hmm i just want to watch hongki's episode. can't wait till it's subbed, thanks for creating the thread! (:

Guest Meruu

Hongki's episode is on youtube in this channel

Hongki's episode is my favorite so far. The girl is so pretty and cool and Hongki is better with girls than I imagined him to be. Fangirls may die of a heart attack at the last part!

Loved Khun's episodes but this was better in my opinion.

Guest Irrationallyrational

^ Thanks so much for the link.

He's so cute with her. I've only seen him in FO and frankly he didn't seem so...the way he was in this. I suck with words T_T But dayum the ending...dayummm sonnnn.

OH MY WOW!!!

im speechless right now....:blink:

and that was just part 1 of hongki's epi i suppose....

i didn't see any awkwardness from the get-go...they were so natural and they were good with skinships! :P.....really GOOD! ;)

it's like they've been dating for a while....and i dunno about u guys but i think hongki was mesmerized by her!

hongki-yah! u go boy! keep on being cool like that! and he totally is a rebel...and i love it!!! :D...

i can't wait for part 2!

Guest Crystal392

i hope someone will post soon the video with english subs :)

I don't speak korean :( I wish I did...

I've seen the first part and they girl is soo pretty, they look good together :D

Guest xLOVEyu

there was so much touching in this episode that my inner fangirl went crazy for about 2 seconds and then it died haha. this is getting pretty intense, I wonder how the netizens are taking it.

.hongki is great with the girl..beyond cool.. B) B)

very manly and brave but with tinge of adorableness..

the ending of the episode left me with my jaw dropped..

from what i see..hongki kiss her on the lips right?

haha..hongki is hella brave..don't care what people will say..

that what people call a cute rebel..GO hongki!!

fight for her if you really like her..

the girl, yoo hee is just great..

she's gorgeous with great personality..

they look so comfortable together..as if they've been dating for a while..

their progress amaze me..that was like the 2nd date but already lots of skinship..haha..

i'm not jealous..just happy for hongki..he's so happy :) :)

Guest lockinsocks

Hahaha, love the photos. HongKi is definitely fascinated by this girl. I wonder if he kissed her on the cheeks or he kiss her no the lips? HM....

Guest tiamuah

Lee Hongki MNet Scandal..

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

credits@lilmissann

thanks for the links!

i was waiting this and now in the middle of buffering them all. cant wait :P

but reading you guys posts, hmmm.. so was this even better than nichkhun's episode?

i'm not comparing to those lovely boys, it just the chemistry between the couples i want to know.

well, i better watch myself then :P

hope there would be hongki's fans who love to add english subs soon :rolleyes:

Guest dabrain

arg. waiting for a hq ddl -___-

i dont think hongki kissed her on the lips

he aint that stupid bein aware of what could happen to her

Archived