[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

oh wow, this does look interesting! Every guy's/girl's dream to date "their" celebrity.

It's like a prequel to we got married, lol. I know not really but it reminds me of it.

I hope we have some good celebrities in the coming episodes!!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hotpot

this is interesting! Wheesung's episode no subs so I'll start with Nichkhun.

thanks for this thread!

Guest yum-O

Nickhun's girl, is she some sort of semi celeb? Does anyone know what she actually does, if she has been staring in something at all? I just understand she used to be Kim Bum's girlfriend? But why would she of all girls date him, if it wasn't for something else she had ^^ She seems like very very young, not as old as she is!!

Kim Minsun is a Mnet trainee. I like her, but I don't know hopetully the Mnet Scandal show isn't becoming like a match making show or something. I am looking forward to seeing Taecyeon's episode though. :P

OOo this show caught my eye just bc the IDEA alone is crazy and sounded fun to watch! Which is when i came upon our Thai Prince NichKhun. I really didn't know who he was! I just saw pictures of him him i never even heard of 2PM! But after watching the show i was just like who IS this guy! So i looked up stuff and founded him on Star king etc with our SUJU boys. Soooo new born fan now.

I think the thing with him not txting her back...i don't know doesn't seem too realistic that he could fall her in 7days? He looked pretty distraught too that he couldnt make the decision he wanted bc he was an idol. I mean its sad what he said. Being an idol you cant date etc. I think you can you just have to be discreet about it or fans will go crazy and their gf would probably suffer due to anti-fans.

I also think 2PM still is really new so probably isn't favorable for him to show ON TV that he will date this girl and give her his real number ya know?

Makes me wonder tho since he got her number now if he later decided to still be friends with her and keep in contact? Mmm i wonder....LUCKY HER!! *sigh*

I have this feeling for HONGKI! hehehe Awww man the girl is lucky i cant wait to watch it!! And FTISLAND isnt that super new anymore and i dont knw why but seeing how Hongkis personality is i have this feeling if he really likes her he would probably rebel and want to keep seeing her. Hehee i dont know I CANT WAIT!!

nichkhun and minsun were cute together..

i like minsun..

and it's quite obvious that nichkhun like her..

but sadly, he's an IDOL..

arghh..idol is also human..they couldn't end up alone forever.. <_<

haha..i really have the feeling too with hongki...

even how adorable and sweet hongki is, he has his own rebellious trait..hehe..but i still think he's too adorable..

wonder what will he do if he did fall for the girl.. ;) looking foward for it..

from the preview, they look comfortable and quite close..the camwhoring in the car is so hongki..haha..

his 'gf' is so pretty with nice body..hope she has nice personality too..

someone mention that she's an ulzzang..i'm not sure it's true or not..

Guest stevanielee

i read so many fans complaining about this show..i'm curious and decided to watch it on youtube. now after i watched it, i think it's a great show. really nice and interesting..maybe that fans should stop feeling jealous and watch the show with a different point of view..

nickkhun's episode is really sweet..what a lucky girl..

Guest tiamuah

i read so many fans complaining about this show..i'm curious and decided to watch it on youtube. now after i watched it, i think it's a great show. really nice and interesting..maybe that fans should stop feeling jealous and watch the show with a different point of view..

nickkhun's episode is really sweet..what a lucky girl..

really? i think it's great show too. where were you read about complaining fans?

i dont know much about idol's life in korea. gosh, it turn out so hard for them just enjoying their private time.

celebs/ idols are human too, need some times to enjoy themselves.

when will hongki or taecyeon's will be aired? anyone already upload in YT? thanks for sharing.

Guest stevanielee

really? i think it's great show too. where were you read about complaining fans?

i dont know much about idol's life in korea. gosh, it turn out so hard for them just enjoying their private time.

celebs/ idols are human too, need some times to enjoy themselves.

when will hongki or taecyeon's will be aired? anyone already upload in YT? thanks for sharing.

somewhere in google..i don't remember the url but it doesn't important at all cause i think the fans are just jealous..

will hongki's episode be aired before or after taec's?

somewhere in google..i don't remember the url but it doesn't important at all cause i think the fans are just jealous..

will hongki's episode be aired before or after taec's?

i think hongki episode will air first..

taec only started recording his episode a few days ago..

a lot of fangirl are jealous with the girlfriend..

i'm okay with it as long as the celebrity are happy.. B):D

Guest stevanielee

oh i see..actually the show is very interesting because we can know how the celebrity treats his girlfriend.

nickkhun seems so happy with minsun. he's so sweet and nice..i'll be waiting for hong ki's episode.

Guest haradays

This show caught my attention :)

so, there's already taec's episode? gonna watch it!

thanks for creating this thread!

Guest tiamuah

the last of nichkhun's episode was on may 27, right?

so if i'm not mistaken, the show is aired every wednesday.

it means they supposedly already aired the 1st part of hongki in june 3th, wasnt it?

still havent found any upload yet :(

stevanielee, i just noticed you came from indonesia too :P

well, we dont see fans reacted like that in indonesia, right? hehehe..

some of fans are following the celeb or idol but no one could say much about their love life.

yes, i like seeing how celeb/ idol treat their fans in that show.

the last of nichkhun's episode was on may 29, right?

so if i'm not mistaken, the show is aired every wednesday.

it means they supposedly already aired the 1st part of hongki in june 5th, wasnt it?

still havent found any upload yet :(

some of fans are following the celeb or idol but no one could say much about their love life.

the episode on 3rd june only air the recap of the past episode..

hongki part is yet to air..maybe this week..

I think its crazy how fans are so crazy over Minsun! They need to stop being

jealous of her and attacking her! I feel so bad for her!

Her and Nichk where really cute :]

I can't wait for the Taek episode.

oh i see..actually the show is very interesting because we can know how the celebrity treats his girlfriend.

nickkhun seems so happy with minsun. he's so sweet and nice..i'll be waiting for hong ki's episode.

i agree that nichkhun seems to like minsun a lot..

he looked so unhappy during his last decision..

the reason that he refuse to continue dating her was because idol cannot date..

poor him and minsun.. :mellow:

I think its crazy how fans are so crazy over Minsun! They need to stop being

jealous of her and attacking her! I feel so bad for her!

Her and Nichk where really cute :]

I can't wait for the Taek episode.

minsun is so cool..

i love how she took care of nichkhun..

during their date at the amusement park,she was amazing.. B)

Guest tiamuah

the episode on 5th june only air the recap of the past episode..

hongki part is yet to air..maybe this week..

ah, thanks for explanation, dear :)

i should following more regular now since it's my 1st time to follow variety show from quite early start. hehehe..

and i only can wait it until it's uploaded in YT.

are you watching online/ live from mnet?

ah, thanks for explanation, dear :)

i should following more regular now since it's my 1st time to follow variety show from quite early start. hehehe..

and i only can wait it until it's uploaded in YT.

are you watching online/ live from mnet?

nah..too lazy to watch it live from mnet..

i just wait for someone to upload it on yt..

the good point of having idol in this show is there will be someone uploading and subbing it as fast as they could ;)

Guest dabrain

concerning the question how the girls get chosen.

i think (as always) either they (mnet) "scout" or they have some sort of hidden application system ...

i liked the 2nd epi, that girl was super cute. its kind of sad that celebs in korea cant date whomever they want. and even if u were to choose whether to date a celeb or not u'd always have to take into consideration the media invading your privacy.

i really wanna know to which extent this show is scripted. like do they tell them whether to say yes or no in the end? a yes from both sides is very unlikely due to the problems mentioned above but it'd be a nice thing to see that happen

Guest silently_solitude

wow, i never heard of this but it seems so interesting...and nick khun o_O....

thanks for the provided links!

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

Aren't the girls just acting? I was wondering if it's those "all the girls turn in applications and the company gets to choose one of them for the show"?

Because it's impossible for the girls to not know that they're gonna be on the show T____T

Yeah like when you're on the street and Khun gives you flowers and you just hop in the car with him like you have nothing else to do, you know? So I guess they ARE acting when they see their fake bfs....but just wanna make sure how the show REALLY works....

Guest stevanielee

wow..so you're from indonesia too? :D

is this show scripted or not? :huh:

i feel really sorry for Nickkhun..i guess i saw him cried for a moment at the end of the episode..

Archived