[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BigBang!1430268941

I just watched the first episode with BEG, man that one dude is hella awkward, at least in the beginning, but still he was way too feminine. Gain was the "man" of the relationship LOL.

The other guy was too.... much of an opportunist and seemed fake to me. Seemed a bit touchy too.

Can't wait for the 2nd episode to be subbed!

ft island choi jonghun is next on scandal..

his gf is soo pretty..as pretty as hongki's gf.. :)

i just hope she got a nice personality ;)

jonghun is a hopelessly romantic to the point where it can be cheesy and he's gentleman and well-mannered..

i guess he know how to treat a girl well..

he's the ladies man in ft island..look foward for his episode..

that girl is lucky to have him as a bf..

2009971302.jpg

2009971910.jpg

2db1iix.jpg

20099711542.jpg

2009971175.jpg

20099711955.jpg

20099712049.jpg

20099712552.jpg

20099712619.jpg

20099712824.jpg

20099713041.jpg

20099713057.jpg

20099713224.jpg

credit all pics to MNet + Honey @ loveft-i.net

oh my goodness is this gonna be another heartbreaker episode!

and i noticed hongki was there too, i wonder if he's gonna talk about his own scandal here!

and jong hun is so sweet carrying her purse like that, holding hands, touching her face, feeding her, her head on his shoulders! **cue screaming fangirls!**

...and it seems like it all happened in just one night! :)

this ought to be interesting! ^_^

oh my goodness is this gonna be another heartbreaker episode!

and i noticed hongki was there too, i wonder if he's gonna talk about his own scandal here!

and jong hun is so sweet carrying her purse like that, holding hands, touching her face, feeding her, her head on his shoulders! **cue screaming fangirls!**

...and it seems like it all happened in just one night! :)

this ought to be interesting! ^_^

they looked so comfortable with each other..and on the first date already~~

jonghun surely has skills in handling girls.. :lol:

that girl totally fall for him based on the pics.. :P

and jonghun is freakin good looking..look at his facial structure.. ;)

and one more thing,

lol at the fti boys who watching jonghun and the girl playing the pepero game..

they looked like they watched some romance film.. :lol:

jonghun carrying the girl bag as if it's his own.. :lol:

Guest Cherry-li

Honestly, why do people upload these things to youtube?? :\ I wanna watch this but you KNOW it's going to get taken down if you put it up on youtube, so why do it? If anyone uploads to youtube and read this, you should seriously consider uploading to megaupload or something. It works out in everyone's favor and doesn't get taken down.

Sorry I'm just telling the truth here. I see things on youtube ALL the time that I want to watch and click them and it says "video removed copyright bla bla bla."

I understand your point of view, but for me Megaupload doesn't work so I'm glad to find these episodes on youtube.

Plus I need a youtube or yahoo link to put the video on Viikii to sub the episodes... ;D

Guest ...TLT...

i've just started watching this showww

Lee Hong Ki's episode made mee really sad cuz truly both parties have feeling for each other but LHK afraid that she would get hurttt by his fansss.. they truly did have chemistry and match perfectly..

As for the whole show, I'm kind sad how they let the stars date non-star people and in the end, no happy ending when there is actually sparks between them..

It's very realistic that's why I like watching this show but I hate the not happy ending -_____-

OMG!! I LIKE JONGHUN AND THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

i've seen the early part of the first episode without sub..

jonghun is soo romantic.. i like the way he proposed to her..

the girl is a kindergarten teacher..

he went to the kindergarten..and then he and PD with the kindergarten staff set up the plan

the girl came later , then she went to change her cloth and wear snow white outfit..story telling session

when she was telling the story to the children,half way, jonghun went into the room wearing shrek outfit and told the stories to the kids together with her,

and then after the story telling session ended,

jonghun helped her to clean the mess, toys were everywhere..

then, a lot of cute kids holding flowers(pink roses) emerged, the kids were fighting to give the roses to her

and then he proposed to her while wearing the shrek outfit..

THAT IS SOOOO SWEET!!!!

now i believe he is a romantic person!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif

what can i say is jonghun mnet scandal is so scandalous..

the amount of skinship they share impress me..so like a real couple..

how can they get to that extent in 2 days..oh god..that is out of world..

they cuddle, hug each comfortably, jonghun give her affection at any times he likes..he likes to hold her hand..

they kissed on cheek, on forehead and on the lips..dang..the girl stole a kiss on his lips..way to go!

jonghun dating skills is impressive..he know perfectly just the thing that can make girls fall and swoon over him..

he treat his girlfriend like princess.. ;) and seriously, he treat her as if she's really his gf..

now i know why girls swarm over him likes bees..who can resist his charm and that good looking face?

he's like the little alex..

p/s-he is so pretty :lol:

Guest Blaize_Alight

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread; whether it be news, info, pictures, download links, streaming links, or subbed videos, the effort is truly appreciated.

:D

Archived