[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

This were pictures from Danny Ahn episode. I think it was on 090718. Anyway, they had a photo shoot for male online shop BERTO that owned by Danny and his friend at that time. Danny friend was on the last picture. Actually they never had female clothes. So the girl just wear small size shirt, I think. The pictures was in that website for few weeks. But it too much for me to look. ke ke ke..

090718mnet4.jpg 090718mnet6.jpg 090718mnet7.jpg 090718mnet9.jpg

Guest tvxqluvah1294

Hi! I was so happy that you posted this but when I downloaded it, it didn't show... um is there anyway that u can post it somewhere and I can watch it? Or different ideas??? Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdk0405

Hi! I was so happy that you posted this but when I downloaded it, it didn't show... um is there anyway that u can post it somewhere and I can watch it? Or different ideas??? Thank you!!!

if you download vlc player, then you can watch this as is.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest piggielaine

I love MNet Scandal! I don't know why fans get upset. It's the best you can dream that you might be able to go on a date with them. Lol.

Yea - there are so little eng subs of them around. Sad sad!

• 1 month later...
Guest toomuchkimchi

I love MNet Scandal! I don't know why fans get upset.

I've been watching this on TV just recently, but sadly with Vietnamese subtitles, but at least I can understand most of the subtitles, this show is fun to watch.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NovaDev

I've read that all the celeb's gf are not "regular person", most of them are trainee of small entertainment company or model =)

- Minsun (Khun's gf): Mnet's trainee, Kibum's ex =)

- Kim Yeo Hee (Hongki's gf): being trained to become a singer, and maybe u know "Apple Girl"

- Thunder's gf: teenage model

- Yu Mi (Jo Kwon's gf): photo model

ya, but ... the girl who I mostly care about is Kim Seong Ah (김성아) - Danny Ahn's gf :D. I didn't find any information abt her =). I did a search on the internet though i'm not a korean =). And i found her twitter, a few articles about her ... and nothing else =). So anybody here knows something abt her :D, thx alot =). I'm kind of a crazy fan of her after seeing her with Danny on Mnet Scandal =).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest esellee

Ah I love this show so much!

Does anyone know where I can find the episodes which have English subs with Thunder (MBLAQ) and Eli (U-Kiss)?

All the episodes I seem to find are all removed or Vietnamese :( 

Guest esellee

Hello, guys!

Do you know when I can download soft subs for this show???? 

I need in  L.Joe & C.A.P... Please, help me T_T

(Sorry for the double post)

They can be found here :

http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/eng-sub-082510-mnet-scandal-c-a-p-l-joe-ep-1/

http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/eng-sub-010910-mnet-scandal-c-a-p-l-joe-ep-2/

Hope I helped!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest duangsu

For the first time then I watch this variety. I like Danny Ahn couple too much.

I want to know how about this couple continue relationship or not?

And other thing I want to know how many couple for this variety?

thank you

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the only one I really enjoyed watching was the one with 2PM's Nichkun. The girl he was paired with didn't seem starstruck like the others but like any ordinary girl. In that she didn't seem perturbed by cameras, etc. I like the ease these 2 have with one another, it "felt" real. Too bad it didn't work out though   :(

Archived