[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abcdefg

i'm not sure if it's just me, but i can't seem to watch the latest episode. (direct downloaded from megaupload)

anyone know what's wrong?? :mellow:

but thank you so much for uploading!! love this show :)

Guest abcdefg

i'm not sure if it's just me, but i can't seem to watch the latest episode. (direct downloaded from megaupload)

anyone know what's wrong?? :mellow:

but thank you so much for uploading!! love this show :)

nevermind!! i got it to work!

thank you!!

Guest Qi Luo

Awww I love Danny Ahn!!!!

I wish someone could translate this episode of provide a summary of it.

If someone wants to trnslate I can help with timing... PM me,if you're interested.

Guest mickeypirate

Is there an OST for all the songs they plan in all these episodes?

Theres a few songs i want from Nichkhuns episode T_T....

This show seems pretty darn good, but I've only watch Nick's episodes. Which by the way were super sad and heartbreaking. I really thought that they were going to date or at least be friends. *Shrugs* But I thought it was even more sad about Nick hearing she dated a male-celebrity from BBF (seemed like it was Kim Bum from her friends and I wonder happened between them two). Also especially the ending when Nick said, "Don't you want to date too manager?" Manager: "All men want to date." =( Poor Nick.

Once again, the show is pretty good but it's so sad and heartbreaking because I feel like the producers and the show are playing with people's feelings. And I mean... seriously, celebrities and non-celebrities should have a chance to date whom ever they want. Gahh... I don't understand these people who don't want their favorite celebrity to date. Makes me kind of sad. Lol. Weird, I know. Lol.

Love you LONG time,

Xtine

Edit:

I seriously want the celebrities to DATE someone. It's so sad and depressing when I watch this show. Lol. It's good & addicting, but so sad. I really do hope that some (not just one) celebrities can really date someone (someone who's normal or a celebrity, doesn't matter). I think that's why I watch this show, not because I'm jealous of the girls, but because I really want the celebrities to get a chance to date epesically to love. =( Why can't they just be like American celebrities... they date PLENTY of people regardless if it's public or not. LOL. Still, it makes me really sad for the celebrities.

Guest klamchops

can u help me?!?! how'd u get it to work? and i actually don't get jealous watching i thnk it's really cute and i get sad cuz they can't even exchange phone numbers to stay friends.... =(!

This show seems pretty darn good, but I've only watch Nick's episodes. Which by the way were super sad and heartbreaking. I really thought that they were going to date or at least be friends. *Shrugs* But I thought it was even more sad about Nick hearing she dated a male-celebrity from BBF (seemed like it was Kim Bum from her friends and I wonder happened between them two). Also especially the ending when Nick said, "Don't you want to date too manager?" Manager: "All men want to date." =( Poor Nick.

Once again, the show is pretty good but it's so sad and heartbreaking because I feel like the producers and the show are playing with people's feelings. And I mean... seriously, celebrities and non-celebrities should have a chance to date whom ever they want. Gahh... I don't understand these people who don't want their favorite celebrity to date. Makes me kind of sad. Lol. Weird, I know. Lol.

Love you LONG time,

Xtine

Edit:

I seriously want the celebrities to DATE someone. It's so sad and depressing when I watch this show. Lol. It's good & addicting, but so sad. I really do hope that some (not just one) celebrities can really date someone (someone who's normal or a celebrity, doesn't matter). I think that's why I watch this show, not because I'm jealous of the girls, but because I really want the celebrities to get a chance to date epesically to love. =( Why can't they just be like American celebrities... they date PLENTY of people regardless if it's public or not. LOL. Still, it makes me really sad for the celebrities.

u should try and watch other celebrity scandal's too..

nichkun episodes were sad..i actually like minsun and how protective she of khun

i personally love hongki and khun scandal episode..both of them should just date their scandal gf..

especially hongki..(i hate the ending. the noona give out her number..she send her a msg 'can u teach noona how to ride a bicycle?" along with her no.hongki reply her msg but instead of giving out his no, he say sorry to her..he said, "he didn't give out his number not because he didn't like her, but he did not want her to hurt a lot if they continue to date..with all the fans and he couldn't always be with her"..he obviously like her..there's even some serious jealousy moment..to me, they are the most realistic couple..)

taec's episodes were not bad..they looked good too...(she's so tall with good personality..taec is adorable..the other 2 p member are funny..love them..she didn't give out her number to taec saying she will support him from afar..taec looked dissapointed)

and also jo kwon's scandal..(his interaction with his gf is cute..it's jo kwon you know..i never imagine he in mnet scandal)

Guest Qi Luo

^I like Taec's scandal too. I think the girl was lovely. She was mature and had a girl-next-door-charm, but it seemed Taec wasn't to attracted to her. It's a pity because I thought they looked good together. I think she didn't sent him her number because she thought he wasn't going to send his, so she decided to make things easier by replying first.

I heard rumours that jo kwon is dating the girl of his scandal. I don't know if it's true, but someone told me he gave her his number in the end of the scandal.

^I like Taec's scandal too. I think the girl was lovely. She was mature and had a girl-next-door-charm, but it seemed Taec wasn't to attracted to her. It's a pity because I thought they looked good together. I think she didn't sent him her number because she thought he wasn't going to send his, so she decided to make things easier by replying first.

I heard rumours that jo kwon is dating the girl of his scandal. I don't know if it's true, but someone told me he gave her his number in the end of the scandal.

i heard about jo kwon dating the girl..finally..

all the best to them!

u should try and watch other celebrity scandal's too..

nichkun episodes were sad..i actually like minsun and how protective she of khun

i personally love hongki and khun scandal episode..both of them should just date their scandal gf..

especially hongki..(i hate the ending. the noona give out her number..she send her a msg 'can u teach noona how to ride a bicycle?" along with her no.hongki reply her msg but instead of giving out his no, he say sorry to her..he said, "he didn't give out his number not because he didn't like her, but he did not want her to hurt a lot if they continue to date..with all the fans and he couldn't always be with her"..he obviously like her..there's even some serious jealousy moment..to me, they are the most realistic couple..)

taec's episodes were not bad..they looked good too...(she's so tall with good personality..taec is adorable..the other 2 p member are funny..love them..she didn't give out her number to taec saying she will support him from afar..taec looked dissapointed)

and also jo kwon's scandal..(his interaction with his gf is cute..it's jo kwon you know..i never imagine he in mnet scandal)

Yah, I already watched Nick, Hongki, Jo kwon, & Taec's scandal. I have no idea who these celebrities are except that they're from these boy bands. It's so sad. LOL. I swear... Like I seriously was rooting for ALL of them to end up being together. But damn... I was hella disappointed that they didn't end up with each other especially the scandal of Nick. Super super duper uber depressing! *SIGHS* Crazy fans... don't they understand that they have every damn right to date whomever they want (the fans of them must hate me now. lol). Lol. Gahh... I'm going to say this once again... I really WANT the celebrities TO DATE! BTW, I wonder if they're going to have female celebrities come on the show too. They should, that'd be really great.

Love you LONG time,

Xtine

PS

Again... I don't know how I can truly emphasize this, I want the celebrities to actually date someone and fall in love.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"-Moulin Rounge.

I am sure at 100% that mnet scandal will not have a female celebrities because man are too perverted :P and they don't know how the boy can react :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

anyone has youtube link to the latest episode aired last wednesday? i see only the danny's.

^ Last Wednesday's episode was Jokwon & Seulong's final (third) part as well as Danny Ahn's first part, so all the links are up there.

Guest cocoabutter2

@xtinevang - Ditto! I agree with ehat ever u have to say. I do wish these stars could date and try to lead a semi-normal life. Without the worry of hurting their fans, their life isnt already the same with this added pressure! :P

I lovee this showw..its nice to see how these star treat their gf. They are like everyother guy, i guess! Nickhun was the sweetest ever!! *sigh*

Is anyone subbing these eppys??

Archived