[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Badboyz

At least we know now with the 2AM episode that the girls in past episodes were clearly acting when the celebrity showed up to them...

At least we know now with the 2AM episode that the girls in past episodes were clearly acting when the celebrity showed up to them...

i guess all the other girls know that they will be a couple to certain celebrity..but maybe they were not told when will the shooting took place and with who..

Guest cjwcorp

I have JoKwon and Seullong's Scandal translated.

Is anyone willing to time the show for me?

Please PM or email cjwtown@gmail.com if you can help out.

hongki mnet scandal last episode is fully subbed..

can find it here khyy127 youtube channel

they are so cute...they should just dating..i hate the ending.. <_<

they are so realistic..a lot of lil fight between them and even some jealousy during their date..

they did match and though hongki is not really the romantic type, he's just way too adorable..his sulking is epic.. :P

Guest fallen*angel

this show is so awesome and fun ^^

how i wish i was one of the dates...

does girl celebrities ever get to do this show? or is it just guys?

Guest SoshiBangBang

FT.Island was in Singapore and a reporter asked them if they had girlfriends and all the other members said no, but Hongki said " it's a secret "

Who knows! Hah, by the way, I hate that I like this show. It's such a rollercoaster ride, seriously. My heart never took such a beating before, but what would be nice if one of the BB boys would appear, but I think they've reached a level where fans will go crazy on sight kinda thing. Tsk, still waiting for Taec's subbed.

I just wanna know, how will we know who's the celeb next week ?

Guest sakuraouran

this is really fun!! I wanted to watch it today but I have a problem with TVants, the last night was ok but today I could watched MNET or KMTV I would like to know if somebody has the same problem of I someboday can help me..thanks a lot

Guest c i e l`

MNet Scandal Ep.09 w/ 2AM (JoKwon & Seulong) with English Subtitles

Thank you so much for subbing ~!

FT.Island was in Singapore and a reporter asked them if they had girlfriends and all the other members said no, but Hongki said " it's a secret "

Who knows! Hah, by the way, I hate that I like this show. It's such a rollercoaster ride, seriously. My heart never took such a beating before, but what would be nice if one of the BB boys would appear, but I think they've reached a level where fans will go crazy on sight kinda thing. Tsk, still waiting for Taec's subbed.

I just wanna know, how will we know who's the celeb next week ?

yup..hongki say it's a secret..who know it might be the noona that he dated on mnet scandal..

Guest Cherry-li

no.. it was like their 3rd date.. and it was his friends who got her drunk.. he kept saying she's had enough, but she tried to champ it out.. and was soooo wasted. haha. i really hope there will be subs for this show, i need my fix after WGM! haha

Will try to sub it on Viikii, but we need more korean translator... Anyone interested ?

> http://www.viikii.net/my/page/CherryLi

Archived