[variety] Mnet Scandal 엠넷 스캔들

Guest thua

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deus5000

^^I'm confused by the screenshot. Looks like a recap episode of all the past ones? Does that mean the T-ara scandal is not on till next week?

Guest Cherry-li

^^I'm confused by the screenshot. Looks like a recap episode of all the past ones? Does that mean the T-ara scandal is not on till next week?

Yeah... It really looks like it... :huh:

Guest DongBangShiDae

lol when my friend heard that Hyo Min was going to be on this

he got really depressed

i tried comforting him telling him this is like fake not a real scandal

but he thinks its extremely serious relationships -_- lol

lol when my friend heard that Hyo Min was going to be on this

he got really depressed

i tried comforting him telling him this is like fake not a real scandal

but he thinks its extremely serious relationships -_- lol

LOL..i understand his feeling..

i almost want to kill someone when the ft island boys were in this show..

and the boys were really bad boys they kept the skinship to the max and i'm not even the possesive jealous fangirl..i'm happy if they are happy and just fine if they date any girl..but seriously mnet scandal bring out the jealousy in me but not in the bad way..

most of the mnet scandal couple visually look good together and some of them are so compatible with each other.. ;) i even want some of them to end up together for real..(hongki.jonghun,danny and taewoo with their respective scandal gf)

but don't worry..idol most likely won't change their number with their scandal gf/bf except for jo kwon..(but they only want to maintain the noona -dongsaeng relationship)

so your friend can stop worrying..the thing that he need to be worry is the amount of skinship they will share..

Guest speakeasy

Compared to the recent episodes, the first couple of episodes seemed a lot more real. The "mystery" gf/bfs were attractive but still fairly normal/average looking. Now it looks like they're just getting paired up with uhljjangs. Boring.

Hi all,

Recently got hooked with Kim Tae Woo. And since he's in Mnet Scandal I would really love to understand wht's going on in tht show. Cant find eng subs yet. So I wonder if there is a willing translator, I'm wiling to help out with the rest of the subbing work. I'm a fansubber/admin in TimeLesSub, which work mainly on Japanese and Chinese drama.

I know the basic stuff to help out with subbing. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

Thnx!

Guest Deus5000

I've just read over in the T-ara thread that the next scandal won't be aired until the 24th October. But i believe its the second part anyhow. Can anyone confirm this?

Also has the air date been changed or something cos isn't it usually up by now? The 24th is a Saturday FYI.

Guest Deus5000

Just got done with watching Hyomin's and Qri's scandals. Is it just me or is Hyomin's boyfriend the only uncomfortable one there. Its very unfair on him putting a scandal together where three of the participants already know each other and are possibly comfortable in each others company. He was so nervous in the initial date, touched his face so many times.

For me, neither couple are clicking. Qri's boyfriend is quite funny, and Hyomin is really cute but apart from that, nothing stood out for me like Taewoo's did. Hopefully, it'll pick up in the next episode when Hyomin has dinner with Eunjong and Boram. Theres got to be some laughs there because he scandal likes Eunjong.

Guest rinapang

Just got done with watching Hyomin's and Qri's scandals.

ahhhhh!! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Park Tae Jun DAMN PLAYER. He did all those events and he kissed Q-ri's forehead !!!!!!!!!!!

yeah although I don't quite understand everything he said... he was funny. Saying he is gonna marry Q-ri.. do you understand Korean fully? Did he and Q-ri act like they don't know each other? All I know is that I felt so damn cheated when Q-ri and Tae Jun said in the interview thingy about each others' first impression!!! Damn fake! When he saw her at the cashier.. it must have been, "ahhh this is the Q-ri I know".. not "its T-ara's Q-ri" !!

and yeah.. I kinda pity Hyo Min's partner.. he look really awkward in the double date and the fact that Tae Jun did those little events (wtf chicken bento he claim he made it himself) really did outshine him...

Guest Deus5000

Nope, don't understand Korean fully, i can read boy language very well though. I think the double date showed that those three were quite comfortable with each other. It'd be nice if someone could sub it though. The whole i cooked this for us saga did my nut in. The other date was almost to embarrassed/intimidated to eat it. The timing and everything was cringe worthy (he'd just asked to refill the peanut tray IIRC).

Q-ri is very disappointing, but i think its down to them being really good friends. Shes not even trying to make it a date, they're just hanging out IMO. I hope she cuts him after 3 days, it doesn't look like it'll work anyway, and the next scandal focus' on Hyomin and her scandal instead.

Guest rinapang

tiaradiadem@twitter is subbing it!

lulz if they are really good friends, Tae Jun is really a person w motives. I mean whats the point kissing her forehead and having so much skinship? Doing events and such... maybe he wants his fans to fall in love with him more.. I heard he is an art teacher!

I pity Hyomin's partner.

Archived