Star sign: Libra

Blood type: B

Family: Younger brother and a younger sister

TV Shows

Break (2006)

Rainbow Romance (MBC, 2005)

Banjun Drama Unforgettable Love (2005)

Trivia

Education: Sanmyon University (Drama and Cinematography)

Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholic)

Bae debuted in the fall of 2005 as part of the project group The Reds with Oh Seung Eun and Ju So Young. After the group split up in early 2006 (since it was only a project group), she became a solo artist.

She is famous for her Bokko (old school) dancing that become an internet sensation when she showed it in loveletter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest alicechen

Well, I guess it's the appropriate time to revive this thread! Let's start the spazzing guys!

Bae Seul Gi makes her comeback, joins "Best Love", Hong Sisters next trendy hit!

33d85ev.jpg

Bae Seulgi will start her activities again as an actress.

Bae Seulgi has been cast in the upcoming MBC drama, "Best Love," and the  first episode will be aired next month. She will be playing as Han  Mina, who is in the same girl group as Gong Hyojin.

Bae Seulgi has shown her ability as an actress through parodies and  musicals. This will be the first mini-drama she will be featured in, and  it will be the official start to her drama acting career.

She participated in a foreign film called "Final," where she played as  the mafia boss's daughter who also happened to be a killer, but  unfortunately, they had to stop filming, leaving Bae Seulgi  disappointed. Because of her dreams of becoming an actress, Bae Seulgi  is expecting great things from this upcoming drama.

The staff of the drama were satisfied with casting Bae Seulgi because  she was once in a girl group, which will influence this upcoming drama  greatly.

Bae Seulgi debuted in 2005 as a member of a girl group called "The Red."  Afterward, she released solo albums and also appeared on various  variety shows where she showed her various talents. Bae Seulgi will  appear in the middle of the drama, where she will create additional  tension.

"Best Love" is a story about Goo Aejung, a former girl group member  played by Gong Hyojin, and her love story. This romantic comedy will  feature Gong Hyojin, Bae Seulgi, Yoo Inna, and Baby V.O.X.'s Lee Heejin.

News Via Korea Boo & Allkpop

I'd lying if I said I'm not excited. The girl has trained my patience well, I tell you. This summer looks great ALREADY! :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gauri92

im soooo excited!!!

i hope she gets a lot of offers after this and gets signed on fer another drama immediately...

Guest alicechen

Best Love Preview gives us a quick look at Seulgi! :wub:

My heart is racing at rapid speed, this is becoming true!

Guest alicechen

Some caps of Seulgi in Best Love episode 1:

BL-1avi_000046246.jpg

BL-1avi_000112078.jpg

BL-1avi_000119886.jpg

BL-1avi_002809542.jpg

^ When the Treasure Girls announced their official break-up.

Guest gauri92

i wonder whether seul gi's character is positive or negative...

i wonder....anyone has any clue abt this???

Guest alicechen

i wonder whether seul gi's character is positive or negative...

i wonder....anyone has any clue abt this???

Hey there Gauri! According to the character description, it says she's the reason why the Treasure Girls broke up. And she creates tension when she shows up years later. Ack, I hope she's negative at first but slowly redeems herself so that the character isn't one-dimensional.

:sweatingbullets: 

Guest fobulous

Here's a screen cap of Bae Seul Gi in episode 4. I think the child is her, and maybe it's the reason why she left the group.

201105130715521001_1.jpg

nate

Guest dabest123

Cast of MBC’s “Best Love” reveals how they came up with the name “National Treasure Girl”

5722457381_bc5e5bd184_z.jpg

As reported previously, actress Gong Hyo Jin teamed up with Yoo In Na, Lee Hee Jin, and Bae Seul Gi to form the fictional “National Treasure Girl” girl group on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Best Love.”

On May 15th, MBC’s “Happy Time” revealed how the drama came up with the unique group name by explaining that it was a combination of the 80s sister duo, National Treasure Sisters, and SNSD (or Girls’ Generation).

Although they aren’t a real group, they’ve already created countless of headlines and ranked in at the top of search portals with their popularity.

Source + Photo: Sports Chosun via Nate

credit: allkpop

The Treasure Girls aren't even a really girl group but they seem to be pretty popularity :)

Here's a screen cap of Bae Seul Gi in episode 4. I think the child is her, and maybe it's the reason why she left the group.

That could be true but the time gap wouldn't really make sense. Its the Treasure Girls 10 year anniversary and that child is an infant.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived