• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Song Ha-yoon cast as Sweden Laundry’s problem-solving psychic
Cable drama Sweden Laundry now has a leading lady, having just cast Song Ha-yoon (formerly known as Kim Byul, of The Informant and Reset) as its heroine. I quite like her and always wanted her to act more (I thought she would break out after a promising start, but her career slumped for a few years), so this bumps up my interest in the slice-of-life fusion comedy another notch.
Read full article at Dramabeans.

Guest adikkeluangman

Teen Top’s Changjo Cast in ‘Sweden Laundry’ with Song Ha Yoon
Taking on his first drama role, Teen Top’s Changjo has been cast in the upcoming drama, Sweden Laundry.
According to MBC Plus Media on October 27, Changjo has been named as the male lead for MBC every1 and MBC Drama Net’s new drama, Sweden Laundry. He will be playing the character Yong Soo Chul. Yong Soo Chul is a character who chases his dreams while making lots of mistakes along the way. 
49217212.jpg

“I’m really nervous because it’s my first drama appearance, but the members are all cheering me on, being a great strength to me,” said Changjo. “I want to show a different side to me that hasn’t been shown through Sweden Laundry. I’ll work really hard.” 
Director Jung Hwan Seok stated that he wanted to find a new face who could melt deep in to the story in the role of Yong Soo Chul. The director shared his anticipation as Changjo’s acting during the audition was impressive. 
Sweden Laundry is about a woman who has the ability to see the worries of other people through their laundry. Song Ha Yoon has been cast as Kim Bom and is expected to have a love line with Changjo in the drama. The OST for Sweden Laundry will be in charge of indie band Sweden Laundry. 
The drama begins in November. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79141/teen-tops-changjo-cast-in-sweden-laundry-with-song-ha-yoon

Guest adikkeluangman

MBC+ Media 'Sweden Laundry' Teaser (Song Hayoon)

MBC+ Media 'Sweden Laundry' First Script Reading (Song Hayoon)

MBC+ Media 'Sweden Laundry' Interview Spot (Song Hayoon)

Guest adikkeluangman

Here are Sweden Laundry drama cast. I don't think this is the poster.
10452292_338893512959086_166390450070294
L-R: Kim Ian, Bae Noo Ri, ?, Song Ha Yoon, ?, Oh Sang Jin, Hwang Seung-un, Changjo

Guest adikkeluangman

Teen Top′s Changjo, Kim Ian, Song Ha Yoon and More Gather for ′Sweden Laundry′
42963866.jpg
Song Ha Yoon goes for the all black style93537706.jpg
Bae Nuri and Song Ha Yoon make their entrance together

65079471.jpg
The cast laughs at the director′s comment16733725.jpg
Song Ha Yoon takes the mic88577759.jpg
Fighting for ′Sweden Laundry′!

On November 18, Teen Top’s Changjo, Song Ha Yoon, Oh Sang Jin, Bae Nuri, Kim Ian, Hwang Seung Eon and more attended the press conference for the comedy-fantasy drama Sweden Laundry, co-produced by MBC Drama Net and MBC Every1, held in CGV of IFC mall in Yeouido, Youngdeungpo-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81034/photo-teen-tops-changjo-kim-ian-song-ha-yoon-and-more-gather-for-sweden-laundry

Guest adikkeluangman

Bigger version picture of Changjo and Song Ha Yoon at drama Sweden Laundry first script reading.
10393157_339199056261865_738791412261153
MBCplus
News article on Song Ha Yoon. She looks totally diffent in this drama with the perm hair.

#Songhayoon is expected to show multiple sweatshirt-pants style through MBC Every1 'Sweden Laundry' :) http://t.co/reE5MXkYD8

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

November 20, 2014

Archived