[drama 2005] Our Stance On How To Treat A Break-up A.k.a Rules Of Love 이별에

Guest J Spain

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is is drama worth seeing ? If one is to go by the rating that it garner when it is being air in Korea, then l am afraid it is not worth seeing because the rating for this drama is normally below 10%. However, if rating meaning nothing to you and you are fond of light comedy.....please give it a try.

The storyline is unusual and it has laughter and also tears (slightly only).....all 3 actors have put in good performances.

l think when we watches online the other time without the subtitles, it is rather hard to understand and some of us find the 1st and 2nd episodes boring but suprisingly when l see it again recently with Chinese sub.....l didn't think so....so Daine, unless you can understand Korean, please make sure you see it with subtitles.....it makes a lot of difference. cheers ^ ^

l understand from a recent radio interview which is hosted by CKH with guest artist KMJ, they both mention that lots of fans still leave comments on this site long after the drama has ended......so it goes to say that rating is really just a figure....one should not goes by that at all !

Oh l forgotten to mention this......l love this drama but then of course l do, l am biased.....l am a KMJ fan......so you may not want to take my words for it :lol::lol::lol:

Guest xosandy

Hey guys! It's on Channel 18 (KSCI) on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9:50 - 10:50 PM if you're in the Los Angeles area. Unfortunately there aren't any subtitles, so unless you understand Korean, you can watch it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bubblieri

SHIM JI HO!!!! a seriously kyoooteeee dude!!!! i'm hoping to watch this also!!! man....so many things to watch!!!! must finish college appications first though T-T but i hope this is good!!!!

Guest iluvgum

I just finished watching this drama, and i really enjoyed it. i found the ending to be really cute, but it didn;t really feel like an ending. does anybody know what happens to the the rest of the characters, after the kisssing scene? i wached the HK dvd version, and the subtitles where pretty bad so maybe i missed something.

You didn't miss anything, l too feel little disappointed with the ending.....what we know from Min Soo (the brother) is that Seo Jun is in Africa that's all.....but l guess since the pair of lovers have confess their love for each other....then we have to take it that they are together, probably corresponding with each other via the phone or email or letters....

ln a radio interview hosts by Kang Choi Hee (GY) with Kim Min Jong (SJ) as guest , we are told that some fans have decide to re-write the ending.... ;)

CKH: Yes, we had this item on our radio show about changing the ending of the drama … we did that for “Separation” too. And the story ending we got on our show was that Seo Jun arrived in Africa, but he hated vaccinations, so he became infected with some disease, and returned.

KMJ: Really? There was such a story ending?

cheers ^ ^

Guest iluvgum

thanx for your response. i really liked the drama, my favorite scence was at the beginnig of episode 13 where SJ and GY see each other and SJ hold GY while she cries.

Guest ndao001

You didn't miss anything, l too feel little disappointed with the ending.....what we know from Min Soo (the brother) is that Seo Jun is in Africa that's all.....but l guess since the pair of lovers have confess their love for each other....then we have to take it that they are together, probably corresponding with each other via the phone or email or letters....

ln a radio interview hosts by Kang Choi Hee (GY) with Kim Min Jong (SJ) as guest , we are told that some fans have decide to re-write the ending.... ;)

CKH: Yes, we had this item on our radio show about changing the ending of the drama … we did that for “Separation” too. And the story ending we got on our show was that Seo Jun arrived in Africa, but he hated vaccinations, so he became infected with some disease, and returned.

KMJ: Really? There was such a story ending?

cheers ^ ^

Who ended with who at the end???

Who ended with who at the end???

erh...who ended with who? .....GY has slowly accepted the break up with JM and gradually falls in love with SJ ^ ^

Just finished watching this drama last night.

I find this drama is interesting and has a unique topics.

"Break-up Agreement" ... :)

I love the 'who ended with who' ... he he he...

OMG at the beginning KMJ is just as cold as ice... but he's getting warmer and cute until the final episode, especially eps 13 onwards.

I love watching him singing ... mostly when he proposed, singing with harmonica & guitar ... so romantic.

KMJ might be not as handsome as other actors, but he's charming. Love him.

Guest StiLLThinking

I love watching him singing ... mostly when he proposed, singing with harmonica & guitar ... so romantic.

He indeed charming i second that and all his love songs

:wub:

I love the 'who ended with who' ... he he he...

OMG at the beginning KMJ is just as cold as ice... but he's getting warmer and cute until the final episode, especially eps 13 onwards.

Agree......l think he gets better and better as the episodes prgresses, it is as if Seo Jun finally has a character of his own...before that, it seems like the producer arent' too sure how they want Seo Jun to be....epi 15 and 16 are my favourite and that "singing" scene.....that's my favourite. Really melts seeing his expresions there while he tries to "sing" to GY.....such cute, charming expression...a bit shy and bashful and yet full of love for GY..... :wub::wub::wub:

• 4 weeks later...

sunflower-05.jpg

Seo Jun getting ready to *sing* to GY

sunflower-04.jpg

Don't you love his expressions? He really puts in so much "effort" "singing" this song..... ^ ^

sunflower-09.jpg

sunflower-08.jpg

sunflower-07.jpg

sunflower-07a.jpg

see those cute glances (so shy and bashful) that he gives GY....

sunflower-07-b.jpg

....caught....can't "pretend" anymore...hee hee....see his bashful and shy look in the last pix

sunflower-11.jpg

Seo Jun giving GY the ring telling her that giving her the ring simply means that she is the most important person to him.......

sunflower-10.jpg

.......hahaha....claiming his "rights"

happniness-01.jpg

isn't he sweet ? looking at his hand, the hand that held GY's hand and probably recollecting the happy moments he spend with GY... :wub::wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived