About PMs

Guest ♥SimplyHappy♥

Guest ♥SimplyHappy♥
Just wondering...
I don't know if anyone has asked or answered this previously, but I was just wondering... Why do we have less space in out PM box than when before the big crash? I don't know...I'm just curious cause it get a bit annoying to have delete a bunch of PMs every other day so it doesn't get full. I don't mind though.

Guest `Babykisses

I am wondering about that too. Before I think we could of gotten 500 or something along the lines of that. Now we can only get 50 PMS.

Guest dying1004

^ last time was up to 200.

and wow.. i didn't notice that before. im guessing cuz most soompiers probably dont even touch their inbox, so they wont need that much space which requires extra money to have? o_o

Guest HienSTAR

I am wondering about that too. Before I think we could of gotten 500 or something along the lines of that. Now we can only get 50 PMS.

I believe we, FOS, did have 500 before. Now it's 100. I really need more space. :x My inbox is always 90-98% full because I don't want to delete the transaction PMs for the selling/trading until AFTER the transaction is done, in case I need to refer to it later. T_T

Guest tinasarangg

:o lol i didn't realize that, now i checked my pm box it's 80% full.

hm...i guess they're trying to save more resources?

on the brighter note, some pms is better than no pms =]

If you guys want to keep your PMs, just right click on the PM link in your inbox and save target as. =] That way you can access PMs even if soompi is down or it ever crashes again.

This has been adjusted to 75 for members and 200 for FOS. Unfortunately we cannot raise it to the same amount we allowed previously.

1. You can do what Saera suggested.

2. You have an option in your control panel to archive messages.

Archived