he was good looking seven years ago

(when i first saw him)

and he is still good looking now

he ages sooo gracefully

i love it <3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, Wonbin is still one of the hottest guy in Korean entertainment. The pretty boys don't hold a candle to him, he's got the masculine vibe, but at the same time, his smile can melt iron. Gorgeous guy. I still remember the first time I saw him in Friends with Kyoko Fukada, I thought he was an unbelievably handsome guy. Can't wait to see Mother. I hope he's got more drama or movie in the works.

Guest royal_sushi_grl

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO classy and vintage style man!!! love the photoshoots =]

Guest 영원한 사랑

i wonder when hes ever gonna make another drama.

i've been like waiting forever. T_T

Guest kayzpal

Everytime I look at his pictures, I remember why I fell in love with him.

His charisma is overwhelming... These pictures are LOOOOOOOOVE. Thanks for posting! <3

Is this photoshoot for a photobook? Does anyone know?

Guest Hiatus

my first korean crush hahahaha he's the reason why i got into kpop though he's an actor/model lol he's aging but still hot muahahaha

Guest tranniee_x
To me, Wonbin is still one of the hottest guy in Korean entertainment. The pretty boys don't hold a candle to him, he's got the masculine vibe, but at the same time, his smile can melt iron. Gorgeous guy. (...)

agreed, agreed..

he's so handsome in these pictures but you can still see the youthful side of him, hahaha... he is charismatic to the highest level!

Archived