Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juicyix3

Fake Eyelashes = Uncomfortable

I buy fake eyelashes from Faceshop

and they are so uncomfortable

it hurts near the corner of my eyes

any one have any techniques to put them on a certain way it doesnt hurt?

I have single eyelids if that counts

inner corner of ur eye right?

u need to apply it away from there. it will hurt. trim them to fit ur eyeshape. try it on before u glue it on ur eyelid

You should trim the ends of them. Not the front / tips.

Just cut off a few of the lashes on the ends after you measure.

Don't put it too close to your inner corner of your eye.

You could cut them into halves and apply one at a time, starting from the inner corner (don't put it too closely though or it will hurt once you blink). It's what I usually do and it makes it a little easier. I use the Medium-ones from H&M actually, they're the perfect length for my eyes so it doesn't look TOO fake and I can wear them in daytime if I want. They're also cheap which is good since I throw them out after using them 2-3 times.

Hope that helped! :)

i use the faceshop ones too~

you need to cut them just like what other soompiers said.

if it's still uncomfortable, it's prolly coz you're not used to it.

also, try not to glue them too near to the inner eye corner.

sometimes i make that mistake and it irritates my eyes.

you're probably not putting them on correctly then...

you should trim them to fit your eye & not poke the outer and inner corners..

Trim them. I know a lot of people say that you should wear them to cover your whole lash line, but DON'T! In fact, I trim them so that they're slightly shorter than my full lashline so they don't poke in the ends at all.

(I have single lids too, but I don't think that necessarily has anything to do with it. One of my eyes has a slight crease and it irritates it too if the lashes aren't short enough and positioned correctly).

This helped me a lot. I bought a set of 20 fake eyelashes and whenever I wore them it irritated me and hurt. I never trimmed them so now I probably shoud o_O

trim the inner corners so it doesnt irritate the corners of your eyes. before application, bend the falsies a bit so the band is more flexible. maybe you can switch to a different brand. i used to buy these $2 lashes from daiso which are pretty cool looking, but are not comfortable at all. i switched over to MAC lashes and they are SOOOOO comfortable, if you're worried about the price, ardell lashes are similar in quality to MAC lashes and theyre only about $3-$4. good luck!

Everyone's eye shape/size is different, therefore you need to trim it according to your eyes. There's alot of youtube tutorials on how to apply false eyelashes, so maybe you can check it out to see how they apply theirs!

Be careful about trimming them.

I trimmed a few of mine (not Face Shop) and they turned out really strange-looking, so make sure you know how to do it!

I use Darkness false lashes, but they only hurt when they're brand new and the spine is hard.

After using them for a while they soften so when I stick them on they don't hurt!

Everyone already said trim them XD

Sometimes I cut off half of the whole thing because I really only need that much to create a natural look.

Announcements