[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

i'm going to watch for... LDW & KDW.. the noona n donseng relationship is so popular nowadays.. seem like in every drama there would be a pair ... i was hoping that KDW would have a bigger role this time.. i miss him so much after the coffee prince...

Guest maya@kaL

In the drama, Choi Chul Ho and Lee Dong Wook are attracted to her role, Han Ji Won who possesses outstanding intelligence and beauty.

source : sina.com

1244015394_w00M66.jpg

Guest ripgal

Stills revealed in Partner

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/p/2009-06-03/15492547706.shtml

Character Names

Kang Eun Ho played by Kim Hyun Joo

Lee Tae Joo played by Lee Dong Wook

Lee Young Woo played by Choi Chul Ho

Han Gyeong Won played by Lee Ha Nee

More updates from Dramabeans

Partner Stills

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/06/fresh-stills-from-partner/

Barista-turned-lawyer Kim Dong-wook

im Dong-wook’s claim to fame was his role as scene-stealing, impish Ha-rim in PD Lee Yoon-jung’s Coffee Prince, but now he’ll be starring in PD Lee’s competition, law drama Partner. How’s that for gratitude? (I kid, I kid!)

He and actress Shin-yi have been added to the cast, which already stars Kim Hyun-joo (Insoon is Pretty), Lee Dong-wook (La Dolce Vita), Choi Chul-ho (Queen of Housewives), and former Miss Korea and classical musician Honey Lee.

Kim Dong-wook will play the youngest lawyer at the law firm who comes from a wealthy family but also has a quirky and “fourth-dimensional” personality. I can totally see it already! Meanwhile, Shin-yi is back on television five years after her last drama, What Happened in Bali, and plays a comic role here.

Competing timeslots don’t affect how I watch a drama, but I wonder if Partner and Triple will cut into each other’s audiences. Swallow the Sun starts a month later but will likely draw a different crowd.

Partner airs on KBS on Wednesdays and Thursdays, premiering June 24.

Via OSEN

Guest ashleesimpson

cant wait to see this drama

I love kim hyung Joo and i love lee dong wook too, they are a new couple in this drama, so cool

cant wait to see them back

Guest Daiquiri

I've never watched a k-drama focused around law before, but I'm loving the cast so I hope it won't disappoint. It's been awhile since I've seen LDW in a drama that I've enjoyed because I hated La Dolce Vita.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ agreeed. for dongwook, i will give it a try. and hyunjoo is seriously gorgeous. and honey lee.

wow. love it so far.

dongwook, PLAYING ASNOB!!!!?!??!?!?!

THATS WORTH THE WATCH!!! dont disappoint me, my boy!

Guest Rainie

I'm so excited to see LDW again!!! I didn't like the last drama he was in (La Dolce Vita)...I just couldn't follow through...but hopefully this one will be a hit!

I'm really excited about the addition of Kim Dong Wook. I can't wait to see his supposed Noona/Dongsaeng love line. KDW's got this uber adorable face, so I'm sure he can pull of cute dongsaeng pining for a noona.

Guest maya@kaL

credit : credit:ahgou_9@popcorn&파트너@dcinside/kbs.drama.com.

Thanks to emay101 @ leedongwook.net

10501dwposter.jpg

10301dwposter.jpg

10401dwposter.jpg

Guest incarnadine

Wow... the cast of this drama just keeps getting better and better. I'm seriously squirming in my seat to watch this!!! :w00t:

PS. Omo, it is LDW's hyung in Hanoi Bride! That guy is such an outstanding actor! Wowowow. And the stills, so cute. Kim Dong Wook is so cute! He's in office garb but he still screams "cutie pie" to me :D

wow... thanks for putting up the thread... i've just recently found out about this drama... and i'm so excited to see wookie again... especially with kim hyun joo... i hope this drama will go well...

Guest rach1rur3

i can't wait for this one... LDW in a new drama... i wsn't able to finish his last one, La Dolce Vita... it was way too drama heavy for me. I hope this one is more "upbeat". :) The cast is great, now all we have to wait for is to see how the plot is.

Guest ripgal

Kim Hyun Joo goes Boxing in Partner

20090609112209a9525.jpg

1244513419_Q7VJJe.jpg

KHJ plays Kang Eun Ho, a determined, tough and steadfast ahjumma lawyer in the drama.

She has been training constantly for her role, and will have a boxing scene in the drama.

She did not opt for a stuntsperson and instead did all the kicks and punches herself.

credits: lovekoreastar/ mydaily

Archived