[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest saatiya

Do we have any word on who is subbing this drama yet?

WITHS2 has announced it as a "possible future project" :wub:

But they are a lot of possible project for June ( Queen Seon Deok , Triple , The man who can't get married, and Partner^^), and their current projects will not be all finished (Strike Love, Job Well Done....)

So I hope Partner will actually interested them so they will not drop it :unsure:

Guest kencur

waw,, tnx for sahre the news...

i'm so excited with this one,

i've been waiting for so long,, finally LDW oppa come back in drama.. hm although he with nuna again.. it's ok.

i want to see Wookie's 'pabo' face ...

i love him so..

Guest chiara

Looking forward to see this drama

That actress seems so old, doesn't suit and fit in the drama.

I don't get what you mean by so old here.

From the 1st page it says "She’s the newbie who got a relatively late career start, who’s described as a common ajumma lawyer."

So I think Kim Hyun Joo will fit this drama just fine.

Guest ripgal

Choi Chul Ho again! :w00t:

He was fantabulous in Queen of Housewives... I'm glad I get to see him again so soon!

I'm not sure of Honey Lee, since it's her first drama?

But she's pretty enough..

To sum it up, Partner sure does have an attractive line-up of cast eh?

Guest zacey

AHHHHH.. this pairing is really great.... i like Kim hyun joo since Glass shoes too... a pity that her role was so little in BOF... now, this one will be really showcasing her acting skills... will be anticipating the chemistry between her and LDW...

and yes.... ripgal.. thanks for maintaining this thread!!!! :blush:

Guest etoile

shes probably only a couple years older than the ppl in ur avatar and sig.

Can't wait, Can't Wait, Can't Wait.

I have been dying for a new Drama, been watching all of the "classic" old ones because there hasn't been anything worth watching lately.

I am squealing like a little fan girl. AHHHHHHHH!

What an awesome cast and I love courtroom dramas - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest russkelp

Couldn't agree more, why would they have someone so old be playing a lawyer, she's 31, way to old to play a lawyer. Maybe a grandmother, but not a lawyer. Plus she is partnered with Lee Dong Wook who is only 28, what chemistry could they have. No one would believe they would get together.

Why didn't they make Honey Lee the star or even Sung Yu Ri. I think Sung Yu Ri would make an excellent lawyer. She's the same age as Lee Dong Wook and more believable as a lawyer than Kim Hyun Joo.

I'll never watch something this stupid.

P.S.

Just kidding!

This is not a bash Sung Yu Ri post. I actually really like her a lot.

My worry about this show is that it seems to be rushed out. It starts in a month and they are just announcing the cast now. I have zero worries about Kim Hyun Joo and her ability as an actress.

Well, this was a last minute replacement so I understand the rush now.

Please tell me you're kidding about the grandma part because I'm 26 and yeah I know I was telling my friends I'll probably be a grandma before I finish law school because I have a niece that is getting into her 20's but that's just sad. 31 is not old...at all. If it is old - I'm getting over the hill now.

Guest ruishi

i like both LDW & KHJ, i was quite ecstatic at first to learn they'll both be in one drama.

but then, seeing their photos side by side, you can easily see how LDW looks

younger compared to KHJ. we'll see once the drama actually starts.

Choi Chul Ho again! :w00t:

He was fantabulous in Queen of Housewives... I'm glad I get to see him again so soon!

I'm not sure of Honey Lee, since it's her first drama?

But she's pretty enough..

To sum it up, Partner sure does have an attractive line-up of cast eh?

:w00t::w00t: Choi Chul HOOOOOO!!!!!!! Let me just express my absolute excitement here. Gaaawwwdd, so when he said he had an upcoming project, it was Partner! I loved him a lot in Queen of Housewives, by the end of the series, he was one of my favourite characters in that drama, so this is a big treat for me.

I'm not sure either about Honey Lee, I sincerely hope she would do well.

I just can't wait for this series to start! I adore Wookie and I think it's great that he might be paired with Kim Hyun Joo. I love her sister role in BOF, though small, it was still impressive.

I don't see anything wrong with Wookie pairing up with an older woman again. His chemistry with Oh Yun Soo in La Dolce Vita/Bittersweet Life was amazing and they had a bigger age gap.

Guest ap van

Sry that I have to quote your sentence again, but I don't think that she looks old. Kim Hyun Joo is one of the best actresses in Korea and she portrays her roles perfect , so you should be happy.

Guest ripgal

News on Honey Lee joining the cast..

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/05/honey-le...ded-to-partner/

===

And about Kim Hyun Joo being too old for Lee Dong Wook, some may find it odd - but it is not surprising at all. Lee Dong Wook has worked with A LOT of older actresses in the past (eg. Song Yun Ah, Hyun Young..etc) and had pretty solid chemistry with them. Esp in his latest with Oh Yeon Soo in Bittersweet Life, those who've seen the drama will know what I'm talking about. They just sizzled on screen.

I personally think it's a very fresh pairing. Minus the cliche storyline and all, the cast might just make this work.

Archived