[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest saatiya

Thanks ripgal for this thread.

I'm really looking forward for this drama now that the cast is choosen, and what a cast :wub:

Just hope that the fact that the drama is so pushed forward the broadcast date will not mean that the quality will be meaner :huh:

For this pairing, I hope that writing and direction will be good, and not bungled because of the lack of time :sweatingbullets:

Guest saatiya

^

It seems that the drama premier on 24 june (after that Fool btw)

Can't wait either since the cast has been announced :wub:

Guest charmaine412

OMO!! another drama?! The last time I went to his thread was the MISO shooting, it so shocking he will do another series, huh! I thought he will enter military?! anyways, perfect casting, :wub:

Guest Yueny

I hope this drama goes for the romantic comedy angle between lee dong wook and kim hyun joo and let the law be a backdrop for the central storyline. like someone else said, serious legal dramas dont do well in korea, it isnt that legal centric storylines cant be gripping or engaging, its just that the central characters in these dramas are usually too serious or bland to make any sort of impression on a personal level -- they have no personality appeal. thats the death sentence of any drama.

I actually want the drama to revolve more around the law matter (like in courtroom actions). I know it seems boring, but it would give both actors a chance to do something different.

I really like Kim Hyun Joo's role in Sangdo and hope she would choose to play a role more along that line than a cutie one. As for Lee Dong Wook, he was superb in La Dolce Vita. I'm very excited with this match up.

Thank you for starting this thread and bringing us updates about this drama. I'm totally looking forward to it :lol:

Thank you for opening this thread. Hehe, you are fast!

I admit I am super excited about this drama simply because of Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Dong Wook (okay, the latter makes a bigger contribution, but KHJ rocks too!). I'm just so-so on the premise because it could very well go from 'realistic' into 'boring' or to another direction 'overly cheestastic'. At this point, we are not sure where it can go. If the drama choses to go into the serious direction, then I want uber awesome courtroom action stuff, complete with high powered lawyers deduction and credible crimes. If it's going to be a lighter drama, then I hope it can balance itself well to avoid looking incompetent. I have faith in the two leading actors tho, I think they are pretty good actors. Plus, don't you guys think LDW and KHJ pairing looks good?

Oh my goodness! I'm a sucker for law dramas and tend to watch more of those as opposed to medical ones.

The premise isn't too fresh, but the leads are FANTASTIC! Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Dong Wook are so talented! Now this is a fresh pairing I'm most definitely anticipating!

1 month to go. I'll rewatch all my Wookie goodies in preparation.

LOL, we think alike! I was just going to dig my My Girl and Strongest Couple videos :lol:. I need to get through Heartbreak Library too even if it's sad.

Guest incarnadine

LOL, we think alike! I was just going to dig my My Girl and Strongest Couple videos :lol: . I need to get through Heartbreak Library too even if it's sad.

lol, I was just re-watching My Girl, Strongest Couple and Arang too :lol: gawdddd, I missed Wookie. I think he's really grown as an actor from his My Girl days. And Kim Hyun Joo -- she is one very talented actress. What a powerhouse cast.

This was posted on LeeDongWook.com. :) Sorry that I can't translate as I don't understand Korean but

was excited to see that information was on the actual site.

Hope there are 24 episodes :rolleyes:

Edit: Saw the update that said it is 16 episodes. Well, am still happy to see any amount of Wookie in a

project as I love him to pieces. :)

partnersh.jpg

김현주·이동욱, “법정에서 한판 대결?!”

탤런트 김현주-이동욱 주연의 '파트너'가 KBS 2TV 수목극 '그저 바라보다가'(이하 그바보)의 후속작으로 편성됐다.

6월 24일 첫 방송되는 16부작 미니시리즈 '파트너'(극본 조정주 유미경/연출 황의경 김원석)는 신소재의 본격 법정드라마로 두 명의 상반된 변호사를 통해 우리 사회의 법 정의에 대해 생각케 하는 작품이다.

여자 주인공 김현주는 강은호 역으로 분해 늦깎이 신참 아줌마 변호사를, 남자 주인공 이동욱은 이태조로 분해 냉소적이면서 속물인 변호사를 연기해 각기 상반된 모습의 변호사를 그려낼 예정이다.

AD특히 성격이나 일하는 스타일 모든 면에서 티격태격하는 두 사람은 절대로 어울릴 것 같지 않지만, 어느덧 찰떡궁합을 이뤄 법정에서 사건을 수임하고, 소송이 진행되면서 고군분투하는 모습으로 시청자들에게 신선한 웃음과 감동을 선사할 예정이다.

한편, 제작진은 "사건의 옳고 그름을 두고 진검승부가 벌어지는 법정 안에서 '과연 진실이란 무엇인가? 인간이란 무엇인가?'에 대한 대답을 힘 있게 그려낼 것"이라며 기획의도를 밝혔다.

Guest ripgal

Thanx a lot for the news updates..

It is mentioned in the above news that Partner will have 16 episodes..

http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/...r-up/#more-5576

Kim Hyun Joo & Lee Dong Wook Partner Up

2009 May 24

tags: Kim Hyun Joo, Lee Dong Wook

by KP

Kim Hyun Joo, Lee Dong Wook

Kim Hyun Joo, Lee Dong Wook

Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Dong Wook have been cast in Partner, an upcoming KBS legal drama. The show will explore the true nature of humans and seeks to give a realistic portrayal of the Korean legal system and courts.

Kim Hyun Joo stars as Kang Eun Ho, an ajumma – (KP’s note: Who the heck sees Kim Hyun Joo as an ajumma?) – who is belatedly embarking on a career in law. After undergoing all sorts of hardship, she is hired as an attorney at a small law firm in Seoul called Lee Kim. Lee Dong Wook plays Lee Tae Jo, a [seemingly] cold-hearted and snobby attorney at the same firm. Eun Ho and Tae Jo are assigned as partners, but clash due to opposing views – hers being that lawyers “speak up on behalf of those who are victimized” and his being that they’re “just legal businessmen”.

Partner is a 16-episode series to be broadcast starting June 24, following the end of The Accidental Couple. It was moved up ahead of schedule due to legal complications with KBS’s intended Wednesday-Thursday program for summer, Magazine Allo.

Source: Daily Sports World, Sports Khan

thanks to KPculture!

I can't wait to see DW as snobbish lawyer!

Guest Madrasta

Wow, this is really something to look forward to...I love legal battles in drama series...especially if the characters are portrayed by credible performers like LDW and KHJ!!!

Archived