[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

:w00t:

Thanks so much for all the wonderful pics (Wookie looks amazing)!!! Can I please be the gal putting that tie on Wookie.

I am willing to even be the "water girl" handing him bottles of cold water to keep him hydrated :P

I am soooooooooo excited about this drama .......... counting down the days! Loving the cast especially Wookie and Kim Hyun Joo.

Guest ashleesimpson

lilcrash

you made my day too

thank you so much for the pics

wookie is so handsome, and kim hyun joo looks pretty

I think they look good together

I cant wait to see this drama

btw does anyone know when will this drama be aired????

Guest heycitrus

LDW is the reason why I started watching kdramas...yay he's back!

And about KHJ's age...I say she looks 25ish. *shrugs*

Is the "ahjumma" description of the drama on the first page accurate? If yes, is she really supposed to be an "ahjumma" or is it that she just acts like one?

Also, I thought she acted brilliantly in BOF.

Anyway, can't wait til June 24th!

Guest Daiquiri

Again, I'm still not completely sold on whether or not I'll watch this drama BUT I am loving the dynamic between the two leads from what I've seen so far. If the drama does contain some comedy then it should balance out nicely, since the premise of this drama is still about law. I'm always in for a good laugh and the casting does raise a lot of interest for me.

Guest bannii

ill proberly give it a try, but im getting little fed up with this underdog story, fighting injustice etc. Seem a little bit naive to think everythings black or white.

Thanks for posting the trailers!

:huh: The vibe between these two trailers is completely different that I'm not sure how to gauge what the drama is really aiming for. Oh well, let's just wait till next week to see how it goes.

OMG, it's less than a week till the premiere! yayness.

Guest ashleesimpson

although KHJ is older than LDW. but from the pics, they look good together

they are my 2 fav stars, so I cant wait to watch this drama

I heard they both play laywers, who are against each other?

Guest ripgal

lilcrash, thank you soooo much for the pictures..

I'm seriously loving Wookie and Kim Hyun Joo's couple pictures...:wub:

Guest ashleesimpson

lilcrash

thank you so much for the pics of the press

kim hyun Joo look pretty and lee dong wook look so cute, handsome

well I dont really like honey lee.

but i cant wait to see this drama next week

ooo i read through the character descriptions thanks to lilcrash and i can see how they all fit in [?].

kim hyun joo - the "ahjumma" lee dong wook's character starts to like

lee dong wook - he likes honey lee's character but

honey lee - she and choi chul ho's character have had something (even though he got married); she likes lee dong wook's character's interest in her too... so im guessing she gets jealous when he starts paying more attention to kim hyun joo's character

choi chul ho - he's the obedient son who married because his father told him to but he still loves honey lee's character (and when she starts to pay attention to lee dong wook's character he gets jealous)

kim dong wook and shin yi - kim dong wook is the nerd boy that is "harassed" by shin yi, but he starts to like her and she doesnt think of him much but eventually likes him too. clearly the comical couple in this drama

blahblah kdrama style LOL! thats just what im assuming from the tidbits i just read.

Archived