Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cafebuon

Hwang Chan Sung 황찬성

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung at movie Red Carpet press conference.10661874_1562010414020887_15624834106087

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM′s Chansung and More Appear at ′Red Carpet′ Screening
94161026.jpg
2PM′s Chansung adds some color to his all-black outfit

40679952.jpg
The men are smoldering72899754.jpg
Oh Jung Se gets the cast cracking up64225715.jpg
Serious photo this time, guys

The stars of film Red Carpet gathered for a press screening, held at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University in Seoul on October 16.
The film is slated to hit theaters on October 23.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78420/photo-yoon-kye-sang-go-joon-hee-2pms-chansung-and-more-appear-at-red-carpet-screening
-----More picture.
2014101616201078904_1_99_20141016164106.

20141016 #황찬성 영화 '레드카펫' 언론시사 & VIP 시사회 20141016 #Chansung Movie 'Red Carpet' Press & VIP Premiere :)http://t.co/Wvb3dDqEIR

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

October 17, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Hwang Chan Sung attends media premiere of movie 'Red Carpet'
20141016172111_543f7ff72f3c1_1.jpg

On October 16th, actor Hwang Chan Sung attended media premiere of movie 'Red Carpet,' which was held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University branch.
During the event, Yoon Gye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Oh Jung Se, Hwang Chan Sung, and director Park Bum Soo gave an introduction of the film and their parts.
Meanwhile, 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=333245

Guest adikkeluangman

^Sorry dear, this is not duplicate thread. It's under actor-actresses section where we talk about Chansung career as an actor.
He been schedule for 3 stage greeting tomorrow on Red Carpet release date. :)

#황찬성 [영화 레드카펫] 제 1차 무대 인사 스케줄 공지 #Chansung [Movie Red Carpet] The 1st schedule for Stage Greeting pic.twitter.com/vea76OiTjM

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

October 21, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

5 color character image for movie Red Carpet.

There Chansung at the back in the picture still10351328_1562775660611029_68628551431701

Chansung tweet about the first day event that he went yesterday. 

오늘 레드카펫 개봉하는 날!!! 무대인사 와주신 모든분들 께 감사합니다^^ 레드카펫 화이팅!!!!pic.twitter.com/S3MHLfxrdm

— 황찬성 (@2PMagreement211) 

October 23, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

According to movie Daum profile, his new movie Deoksuri 5 Brothers will be release on 4 December 2014. Yay.
Here is the first picture still released. Looks like all cast in the picture except for Kim Ji Min.B1CdBpmIYAA4T_e.png
via 2PMalways

Guest snsqlc61

adikkeluangman said: According to movie Daum profile, his new movie Deoksuri 5 Brothers will be release on 4 December 2014. Yay.
Here is the first picture still released. Looks like all cast in the picture except for Kim Ji Min.B1CdBpmIYAA4T_e.png
via 2PMalways

Guest snsqlc61

Here is another picture ! :) Chansung looks so cute haha

Guest adikkeluangman

Film ‘Deoksuri 5 Brothers’ starring Chansung and Lee Kwang-soo to Open on December 4!
‘Human comedy’ film titled, <Deoksuri 5 Brothers> has been finally confirmed to open on December 4.
This film tells a story of 5 brothers, who always argue and fight. They start investigating together for the disappearance of their parents.
023.jpg

Yoon Sang-hyun appears as the oldest brother named “Soo-kyo” who lives up to principles. He is expected to show hilarious side of him, which he hasn’t shown so far.
Song Sae-byeok plays the second one named “Dong-soo” who has strong individuality. Actress Lee Ahyi takes on role of the third sibling named “Hyun-jung.”
The fourth sibling named “Soo-geun” will be played by Chansung of 2PM. His acting has been acknowledged by many people in his latest film <Red Carpet>. He will appear as a would-be police officer who is very loyal to his siblings.
Meanwhile, Running Man’s Lee Kwang-soo will appear as cameo who will add more fun to this film. His appearance is raising expectation for this film as well.
014.jpg

Lee Kwang-soo is showing remarkable talent both in dramas and variety show <Running Man>. He takes on role of an innocent police officer named “Park Soon-kyung.”
http://www.getitk.com/film-deoksuri-5-brothers-starring-chansung-and-lee-kwangsoo-to-open-on-december-4/?lang=en

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Go Joon Hee Talks Acting Alongside Yoon Kye Sang, 2PM’s Chansung and More in ‘Red Carpet’
Go Joon Hee revealed that it was not awkward at all having skinship with Yoon Kye Sang while filming Red Carpet.
Go Joon Hee acted opposite Yoon Kye Sang through the film Red Carpet. They two became acquainted with each other by appearing in the drama Crazy For You and has since been good colleagues.
79470002.jpg

In a recent interview with Newsen, Go Joon Hee said, “It wasn’t awkward since Kye Sang oppa and I knew each other. It was more comfortable. It would’ve been embarrassing if it was an actor I didn’t know but we played around while filming. We would say things like, ‘Should we do at this angle, director?’ or ‘How about this?’ and enjoyed filming.”
About idol-turned-actor Yoon Kye Sang and 2PM’s Chansung, Go Joon Hee said, “They’re good at not only singing and dancing but acting as well, so I’m envious in many ways. I was surprised because Chansung was so good. I’m personally close to Yoon Eun Hye unnie and every time I see her act, I feel like she’s good. I have no stereotypes against them. I’m the most jealous about the fact that they have so many talents and are not even nervous in front of the camera.”
Red Carpet is about a 19 plus erotic film director Jung Woo (Yoon Kye Sang) who coincidentally meets and starts living with a top actress named Eun Soo (Go Joon Hee) and produces his first film that he can confidently show the audience by overcoming the stereotypes surrounding him. It is based on the true story of director Park Bum Soo, who produced about 270 erotic films. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79470/interview-go-joon-hee-talks-acting-alongside-yoon-kye-sang-2pms-chansung-and-more-in-red-carpet

Guest adikkeluangman

Main Poster of Yoon Sang-hyun, Song Sae-byuk, Hwang Chan-sung’s Comedy Film ‘Deoksuri 5 Brothers’
Main poster of film <Deoksuri 5 Brothers> has been released. Film <Deoksuri 5 Brothers> tells a story of 5 brothers, who always argue and fight. They start investigating together for the disappearance of their parents.
B1uM0VmCMAARxQc.jpg

In the poster, 5 brothers are all in fancy suits wearing sunglasses. They are emitting strong vibes in the poster, too.
However, they are making funny facial expression as opposed to their stunning classic suits. They look extraordinary brothers.
Meanwhile, film <Deoksuri 5 Brothers> opens on December 4.
http://www.getitk.com/main-poster-of-yoon-sang-hyun-song-sae-byuk-hwang-chan-sungs-comedy-film-deoksuri-5-brothers/?lang=en

Guest adikkeluangman

The English title for this movie is confirmed to be Five Eagle Brothers. A production showcase will be held today 11 November.
Another picture still.1382835_743498679018751_8501565715886347
via 2PMalways

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Wants a Girlfriend Who Works in Entertainment
2PM’s Chansung revealed that he wants to date someone in the entertainment industry.
During November 12’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment, Chansung was shocked to hear Yoon Sang Hyun’s pieces of advice.
80638002.jpg

Song Sae Byeok asked Chansung, “If you receive casting offer from a 19-plus movie, would you do it?” 
When Chansung answered, “I don’t know about now,” Yoon Sang Hyun advised, “You have to do it now. Just do it with the mosiac on.”
Yoon Sang Hyun then asked, “Do you like celebrities like you or women who have other jobs?” to which Chansung answered, “It would be nice if she worked in entertainment. She would be able to understand me.”
Yoon Sang Hyun then said, “It’s been a while since you debuted so you feel a bit old. You’re muscular and cool but you feel old. Since you have good acting ability, I hope you can quit 2PM and become an actor,” causing laughter.
Chansung said, “I want to do well in both fields so I would like to continue doing both.”
Watch the video HERE.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80638/2pms-chansung-wants-a-celebrity-girlfriend