Hwang Chan Sung 황찬성

Guest cafebuon

Guest cafebuon

Name: Hwang ChanSungNickname: Perry, PwanggaOccupation: Singer/Rapper [2pm], Actor, ModelManagement Company: JYPE Entertainment Birthday: February 11th, 1990Height/Weight: 184CM/75KGHobbies: Listening to music, games, working outSpeciality: TaeKwonDo, Kumdo
Televisions & Sitcoms2006 Unstoppable High Kick(MBC)2006 Superstar Survival (SBS)2008 Jungle Fish (KBS2)2011 Dream High as Cameo2011 Kaito Royale (TBS)
TV Appearances & Variety Shows2008 Idol Army Season 3 (MBC)2008 Hot Blood (Mnet)2009 2PM Wild Bunny (Mnet)2009 Infinite Girl (MBC)2009 Pretty Boy Generation (MBC)2009 Its Time 2PM (Mnet)2009 Star Golden Bell (KBS)2009 Introducting Star as Friend (MBC)2009-2010 Star King w/ 2PM (SBS)2010 Win Win (KBS)2010 Dream Team Season 2 (KBS)2010 Fantasy Couple2011 2PM Show (SBS)
credit: asianfanatics + 2pm official music thread. 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung to cameo in “Dream High”

Actress Ahn Sun Young of “Dream High” has been earning the jealousy of netizens ever since she revealed that she kissed a 2PM member for three hours.

On the morning of February 14th, the actress wrote on her Twitter: “The only reason I was able to have fun while filming in the shivering cold was because I got to film a kiss scene for three hours with a ‘very beautiful male idol.’”

Netizens were able to narrow down the possibilities when she hinted, “In the daytime at two? Kya! It was even that person’s first kiss on broadcast! What to do, what to do!”

2PM’s Taecyeon tweeted back, “It’s not ‘Jin Guk’ or ‘Jason’… and Nichkhun already recorded for Romeo… Can it be? Is it by chance ‘that person?’ Gasp! For three hours? Blush blush!”

Netizens commented, “Which member could it be?,” and “Did Ahn Sun Young save a country in her past life or something?”

“Dream High” revealed the member to actually be 2PM’s Chansung, who will be making a cameo appearance in the episode scheduled for February 14th.

Chansung commented, “I was extremely glad to be able to participate in groupmates Taecyeon and Wooyoung’s ‘Dream High.’ Through a spontaneous suggestion of the director, I made a memory with Sun Young-nuna that I will never forget. Please look forward to my appearance.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/2pms-chansung-to-cameo-in-dream-high

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest *sunhee

I saw Chan Sung in Dream High, he was cute even if he is on there for only a little bit :D hopefully I will see him more in movies/dramas.

• 8 months later...
Guest yuree

class="content-title" 2PM’s Chansung Dated Once After His Debut 2PM’s Chansung Dated Once After His Debut

On the recent episode of Mnet’s talkshow “Beatles Code 2,” which was aired on May 27, group 2PM’s member Chansung confessed to his dating experience.

Chansung revealed, “I honestly don’t know if the other members have dated, but I myself have dated after making my debut. Just once.”

The MCs could not hide their shock and curiosity at Changsung’s admission. They asked, “Did you really date? Did you keep it a secret from your own agency?” Chansung answered, “No. My agency knew that I was in a romantic relationship at that time.”

To the same question, Junho and Jun. K denied any dating experience after making their debut.

2PM recently made their comeback with a new album titled “Grown.”

2pm-chansung-beatles-code.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/27/2pms-chansung-dated-once-after-his-debut/

• 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

BdxzKwJCEAA_CYK.jpg

チャンソン(2PM)出演ドラマ「7級公務員」のスペシャルイベント無事に終了!皆さん楽しめましたか?お越し頂きありがとうございます。チャンソンも皆さんからたくさんのパワーを貰いました^^これからも俳優チャンソンを応援宜しくお願いします!pic.twitter.com/hkJu7ipjOO

— JYPnation in Japan (@JYPE_JAPAN) 

January 12, 2014

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived