Help! I Got Questions About Acne Products

Gitakawaii

?
I've recently started breaking out (only on my forehead), and i've notice that it's usually when it's getting hot.

and I've been searching for some off the counter acne treatments, any recommendations? I'm desperate :(

Guest JeannieV.

leave it alone, wash it with water.

i remember when i had acne on my forehead, my dad told me to get a small towel, rub it with soap [i used Dove, the original white one] and then gently use that towel on my forehead, going in circular motions.

It eventually made it go away .

Drink a lot of water!! eat fruits XD

Guest Viviennebaby

I also agree with JeannieV. Most products will dry out your face with harsh chemicals and will thus, cause more breakouts to happen.

The best (and natural) way to get rid of pimples/breakouts is to:

- Eat healthy, avoid oily foods.

- Avoid touching your face constantly, especially after eating or if your hands are dirty.

- Wash your hair 3-4 times per week to avoid oils from hair follicles from getting onto your face.

- Remove make-up when you're resting/at home, allow your skin to breathe!

- Drink lots of water, stay hydrated!

- Wash your face EVERYDAY with COLD water, before you go to bed, when you wake up in the morning, and after strenuous activity like working out.

(this also includes when you stumble back home at 4AM in the morning. WASH YOUR FACE)

This always works for me and you could easily incorporate these steps into your life also. My breakouts usually disappear after a day or two.

Guest TeeHeeLove

leave it alone, wash it with water.

i remember when i hat acne on my forehead, my dad told me to get a small towel, rub it with soap [i used Dove, the original white one] and then gently use that towel on my forehead, going in circular motions.

It eventually made it go away .

Drink a lot of water!! eat fruits XD

lol for some reasons most of the posts i read the girls are saying that their dad told them to do blahblah..

i find it kinda funny how the dad knows more about the beauty than the girls. :lol:

Guest wootwoot

honestly acne products containing BP or Salicylic acid are not very helpful,

when i had harsh acne on my forehead, i bought heaps of stuff and it seemed like it helps in the beginiing, but it's rather harmful for your face in the long run because they dry out your skin like crazy - you could test how dry your skin is by washing the face and leaving it alone - see if your face soaks up the water very fast - means your skin is very dry.

from my experience, just get a gentl cleanser that's not too harsh for your face and try to find non-chemical moisturizers and drink a lot of water. and get enough water!

if your acne is due to hormonal changes, you can't change it with products you buy from Over the counter.

if it's from your eating pater/ exercise patter, -you could always drink more water, take vitamins eat more fluid, stay away from greasy stuff and just cleanse often, put moisturizer & sunblock on and it should get better. and sleep !!!!!!

i hope this helps

Archived