Gossip Girl Season 2 Finale

Guest V.I.P = ME

Guest xtweeek

THAT LAST SCENE OF CHUCK AND BLAIR WAS SOOOOOO CUTE

i love it

and i DO wonder HOW are they going to continue with everyone in college

Guest blessed

CHUCK SAID IT! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! i must catch up with my gg watchage! LOL at the second last picture! oh my gosh my heart is swelling =D

Guest dramaprincessxox

That finale was WIN! I always wanted Blair and Chuck to be together. And now that Nate is single, it's time for him to get together with Jenny as I always wanted him to...

CAN'T WAIT for 3rd season! August 31st, COME QUICKLY!! lol

Guest rawrasaur

Haha. Loved the ending to this episode. It's a pretty good season finale.

Chuck and Blair were cute and not too overboard.

Guest pillowbox

I can't wait to see season 3! I'm so glad that Chuck said the three words to Blair...FINALLY! i was disappointed and thought he was going to hurt Blair's feelings again, but it turned out wrong! I'm so proud of him!

Wow. I totally just spoiled myself, but now I really want to catch up. I missed so many episodes in between, gosh. I think I stopped watching when Jenny had her birthday party with Serena ruining it, in season 2. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll just wait for the DVD to release, and be sold cheaply on Amazon. Ahahaha. <3

Guest XTINE__

it was really a good season finale; i can't wait til the next season cause it looks like it's gonna be goooooood.

i love how the crown for queen was a headband LOL.. and the scene when nate was all shocked "omg they're a team!!" LOL!! and how chuck finally said it!! AHH!! =)

anyway... does this mean georgina and carver are gonna be regulars next season? i hope so!

Guest ix3katz

im soooo glad blair and chuck got together! finally!!

but im like 100% sure georgina's gonna somehow ruin it ...

and then blair will force dan to team up with her

and nate + vanessa will get back together

i hope serena/jenny doesn't end up dating her "brother" (rufus/lily's love child)

Guest rachelxchoi

omfg!!! i was watching the last episode and i was crying when CHUCK FINALLY GOT AROUND!

god took him two whole entire seasons!

im really looking forward to the next season...

Guest umbanana

O. M. G.

Should've seen me yesterday when I was watching the finale (yes I'm a bit behind)

Basically replayed the ending about 830402 times with a HUGE grin on my face.

I've been a BLUCK/CHAIR (whatever the couple name is) supporter since FOREVER.

Am so looking forward to next season!!!!

Guest ginger

I think Jenny's character is interesting, and I had always hoped that Blair would find more respect for her. Especially in the scene where Jenny goes to Blair to say she gives up, it seemed as if Blair was starting to think about her as more than a petty freshmen.

-ginger

Archived