Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tirahbunny

Www.tomnrabbit.co.kr

help please!
so I came to this website because one of the ulzzangs models for it, and I really like the stuff. The only problem is I have to register in order to purchase. Please can someone do a tutorial on how to register? I would translate it myself but the registration form uses images instead of text so i cant highlight and copy to translate. Also, it would be very helpful if someone could let me know if i can even buy from this website because I live in the US and have a MasterCard. Thank you in advance!

so I came to this website because one of the ulzzangs models for it, and I really like the stuff. The only problem is I have to register in order to purchase. Please can someone do a tutorial on how to register? I would translate it myself but the registration form uses images instead of text so i cant highlight and copy to translate. Also, it would be very helpful if someone could let me know if i can even buy from this website because I live in the US and have a MasterCard. Thank you in advance!

this isn't really a technical question, i'd suggest posting this question in one of the other sections of the forum?

this isn't really a technical question, i'd suggest posting this question in one of the other sections of the forum?

erm...im requesting a tutorial for registration on a website...ive seen some for cyworld and daum so i think its appropriate to ask here but if not then please move this thread mods. thanks.