2ne1 Sandara Park's "palm Tree" Hair

Guest iamshellfish

Guest iamshellfish

anyone know how to do it?
HI. i was wondering if anyone knew how to do Sandara Park's "palm tree" hair from lollipop/fire. haha i really need to know how to do it...

some pictures for reference:

21-090327.jpg

2ne1_3.jpg

i tried using a pen and hair ties but it doesn't stay vertical... -_- please help!!

Guest Iko.

use some kind of fabric (cut in a long streak) and wrap it around your hair.. tight. REALLY tight. It's probably gonna hurt lol. Otherwise you could probably try keeping a wire or something inside.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

out of topic... but I hope you're not planning to use it for everyday hairstyle... because I tell you it looks very bad and weird.

Just my opinion though.

Guest &pikachuu__;

I honestly hope that this is just for kicks as a part of a parody for a video or something, because her hair is quite ugly. Just because it's a "fashion concept" in Korea (or wherever else its popularity has spread to) and you know it's 'cool trend', that does not mean other people will know why there is a freaking palm tree on your head.

Just my two cents, otherwise:

use some kind of fabric (cut in a long streak) and wrap it around your hair.. tight. REALLY tight. It's probably gonna hurt lol. Otherwise you could probably try keeping a wire or something inside.

try a hair glove

the most common version of this is leather, which is what most motorcyclists with long hair use

Guest likelovers

i think it'd be so cool.

of course, your clothes would have to be just as crazy as the hair though!!

but i agree-

you have to tie the cloth VERY VERY tightly for it to stand up straight like that.

i mean you COULD try to use gel on the inner part of the hair but i doubt it'd work. if you really wanna go for some hair goop, try egg whites. that's what artists use when they need some crazy sticky stuff to hold their hair in place (you know how artists always have some hairstyle out there that you wondered HOW DID IT HOLD?)

hope that helps (:

Guest CitrusFlower

Wet your hair and use a piece of fabric to wrap around it. Please don't wear this style in public.

Guest AliceAristocrat

u seriously want to do your hair like that?

haha sorry.......i just never thought someone would want to walk around with her hair standing like that

I used to do that when I was younger though (but I was like 6) but I can't remember how I got it to stand up like that (because my mom's friend did it for me haha.....she always had the coolest hairdos)

I saw someone who did their own version of the MV on YouTube.

To do Sandara's hairstyle, they said they layered scrunchies on top of another very tightly.

No comment about the reasoning for asking how to do her hairstyle in the first place, though. :x

Guest Babysoul

I saw their performance, and I tried to do that hairstyle too! It was just for laughs though xD What I did was pull all my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head. Then I tied it. I continued tying the ponytail with hairties. You have to tie it super tight so it'll stay upright. I guess you could take a fabric afterwards and wrap it around to hide the hairties.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Tie your hair like normal (so one closest to your scalpt) and then tie it again but this time in the middle of your pony tail, and then one near the end And then get black fabric and wrap around

the supported hair.

Guest SUPERd.

^lmfao.

tbh. that hair looks like it would hurt like hell.

maybe ask your hairdresser and give them a picture.

dont be surprised if they give you a weird look though =X

Guest ponta

maybe chopstix o: ?

but @_@;; I don't know why anybody would want that hairstyle;;; it looks awkward to me.

Archived