Glee

Guest leongfun

Guest massive toene

Harry Shum, Jr. shows off his toned body in this shirtless shot for Yellow magazine’s November 2010 issue!

harry-shum-jr-yellow-magazine-03.jpg

^HOTNESS OVERLOAD!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Harry Shum, Jr. shows off his toned body in this shirtless shot for Yellow magazine’s November 2010 issue!

harry-shum-jr-yellow-magazine-03.jpg

^HOTNESS OVERLOAD!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hmm... sexy!

I was surprise of the kisses in today episode. I was caught off guard with Kurts and Coach Beastly, but Will is a sweet guy. I thought Kurt was going to get his head banged against the locker. I love the idea of a gay love-triangle. My prediction:

Kurt will go out with Blaine making the football guy (we should learn his name) jealous. He wants to go out with Kurt, but Kurt hates him for all of the harassment and his father told him to be with someone who has the courage to stand next to him.

I don't know about you guys, but picturing another person while you're having sex does seem very weird even if it is used for a cool off.

Guest kiwistar

remember the rumors abt Kurt's bf being on the football team and everyone thinking that it was gonna be Sam??? This new episode makes me REALLY curious now!

Guest je_amourx

I loved this week's episode because I feel the "Gleeness" came back and not just another episode with a bunch of songs thrown in with no real plot or character development.

The kiss between the football player and Kurt was a real surprise, came out of no-where!

Oh, how I wish to be Tina .....

Is the Blaine suppose to be gay and dating/courting Kurt? Or he's just a friend?

I loved this week's episode because I feel the "Gleeness" came back and not just another episode with a bunch of songs thrown in with no real plot or character development.

The kiss between the football player and Kurt was a real surprise, came out of no-where!

Oh, how I wish to be Tina .....

Is the Blaine suppose to be gay and dating/courting Kurt? Or he's just a friend?

i think that Blaine if first a mentor to Kurt then possible boyfriend? since Darren Criss is now casted as a regular on the show

my god im so late in catching up but i have to say Blaine <3

and i have to say that part when Blaine was talking to Kurt made me cry... i have gay friends who were bullied in school and they told me horror stories

it just shows you that it doesn't matter what anatomical features you are born with or sexual preference, that basic human connection is what really counts

Guest chipmunkvoice

So.. what's the point of Sam now? lol

Maybe they added Sam in to fill the void of the other footballer thats no longer there from season 1? ... can't remember his name... or if he even had a name but he was the other footballer that was always with Mike Chang.

Kurts kiss caught me so offguard... i actually shouted "OH MY GOD" to the tv lol Bieste's kiss though, I had a feeling Will would kiss her when she said she'd never been kissed before (reminded me of Little Women lol)

I'm really excited about Blaine. Loved their Teenage Dream rendition!

This week's episode shocking moment for me was between Kurt and the Football player. I was just sitting there and watching and rooting for Kurt and suddenly BAM! My jaw dropped and I was like "WTF!" That was totally unexpected.

Ahh, I really like Glee's version of "Teenage Dream". Choir =)

yeah the shocking moment between Kurt and the foothball player made us ;o

but I rather paid my attention to Darren Criss aka Blaine, Kurt's "gay" friend. He's cute and I love their version of "Teenage Dream"

Oh same here! I really loved their rendition of "teenage dream". Personally, I want Kurt and Blaine to go out cause it's the first big MOMENT for Kurt to find someone who can understand him on a level no one else really does. However, when Kurt tells Blaine that he's upset because he realized he's never been kissed, I NEARLY expected Blaine to kiss Kurt, but he didn't so, I'm wondering if that's foreshadowing their relationship in the future? Just friends? Potential romance?

& I'm so angry at the football player. Granted, it SHOCKED the crap out of me (at the same time, I kind of knew where it was going cause I mean, it's kind of cliched to an extent), but it frustrates me when people do that. I really have to give props to the actor who plaid the "neanderthal of a football player." After kissing Kurt, I thought he would have at least stop throwing kurt around so harshly! I seriously thought for a second that Kurt was going to get beat to a pummel!

And I thought the Beast versus Will kiss was... sweet. I think they're just friends, but... I dunno. It makes you really want Beast to find happiness. I mean, c'mon. Look how sexy she is in lingerie? ;P

Overall, I really liked this episode. Usually the plot sucks and is overly done and in some cases this one did, but it did so in a very enjoyable yet meaningful manner.

The Artie versus Puck was interesting. I LOOOOOOVED the singing. D: It's fun to learn more about Puck and his insecurities since we haven't gotten a chance to see too much of it yet. AND more Artie time = fun time anyways. :P

btw, did anyone else CRACK UP when Harry Shum Jr. goes up to Beast and says, "Stay away from my girlfriend, I'M WATCHING YOU!" OH GOSH, so funny. I hope we get to see more Harry. He's just a doll<3

Guest PB&Banana

I'm kind of sad that their will be another celeb type episode tomorrow because usually they go nowhere but I hope it's not what I think it is. It's been a kissing fest in Glee that's all I can say although I'm not complaining as long as there more coach kissing it's all good.

Guest massive toene

Lea Michele and Cory Monteith spend a day at the beach for the cover of the December/January 2010 issue of Teen Vogue.

lea-michele-cory-monteith-teen-vogue-december-2010-cover.jpg

Check out what the Glee co-stars spilled to the mag:

Lea, on playing Cory’s girlfriend on set:“We’re such good friends that we’ve passed that level of weirdness. Cory farts in front of me.” :blink:

cory-monteith-lea-michele-01.jpgcory-monteith-lea-michele-12.jpg

Cory, on celebrity gossip: “I see the people in the tabloids, the ones that get bad press, who have kind of gone off the edge, and I try to study them so that I don’t do that.”

cory-monteith-lea-michele-02.jpgcory-monteith-lea-michele-11.jpg

Lea, on being in the public eye: “There is some bad stuff that comes with this kind of popularity. But no matter what’s going on in my life, the next thing I know, we’re jumping on mattresses, having slushies thrown at us—or just having fun with each other. It really does make everything OK."

cory-monteith-lea-michele-05.jpg

cory-monteith-lea-michele-03.jpg

cory-monteith-lea-michele-04.jpg

cory-monteith-lea-michele-13.jpgcory-monteith-lea-michele-14.jpg

cory-monteith-lea-michele-15.jpgcory-monteith-lea-michele-17.jpg

cory-monteith-lea-michele-18.jpgcory-monteith-lea-michele-19.jpg

source: justjared, teenvogue

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

yesterday's episode was really fun. gwyneth paltrow was a really great guest character.

her character was so fun haha i wish i had subs like her in highschool!

i think the umbrella/singing in the rain mash-up is my favorite mash up this season.

Guest je_amourx

Gwyneth P. was a great guest and her character is super fun! Like John Stamos, she needs to return!

While I enjoyed the mash-up of Umbrella and Singing in the Rain, I think Gwyneth didn't do so well with her part -- I felt like I was listening to someone karaoking to Umbrella. However, its understandable since she's not a professional singer or anything, no?

Archived