Glee

Guest leongfun

Guest massive toene

'Glee' Gone Wild

cory-monteith-dianna-agron-lea-michele-gq-november-2010-06.jpg

glee12_628.jpg

How the hell did a show about high school theater geeks come to be the biggest TV show in America? Well, T&A helps. (That's talent and ambition, you pervs.) But so does a generous helping of pot-laced brownies, girl-on-girl subtext, and choreographed dry-humping. Gleeksters Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, and Cory Monteith pull Alex Pappademas into the vortex

glee10.jpg

glee01.jpgglee03.jpg

The cast of Glee turns up the heat on the cover of GQ magazine’s

November issue (on newsstands nationwide Tuesday, October 26).

Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Dianna Agron posed for celeb

photographer Terry Richardson in the steamy shoot.

glee04.jpgglee09.jpg

glee08.jpgglee07.jpg

glee06.jpgglee05_628.jpgglee11.jpg

glee13_628.jpg

source: gq.com, justjared.com

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

I really liked this episode probably my favorite. I liked all the songs and the character developments for the characters. I really can't wait for Kurt and Mercedes to find someone. Kurt because he's so lonely, he's surrounded by so many heterosexual couples and he's the only one different and single because of his orientation. I know he can be aggressive but under his circumstances I can kind of understand why.

I'm glad Quinn has someone like Sam but I found the whole set up so cheesy. The whole Artie and Brittany thing is interesting.

Guest easyascake

aaaah! i'm anticipating next week's Rocky Horror Picture Show episode!! <3

i thought it was going to air this week, kind of a bummer.

wowers!!!

tbh, it looks like lea is trying too hard to be sexy..While dianna just OOZES sex appeal.

I agree...Dianna is so gorgeous.

Guest shinhbang

I really liked this show when Season 1 aired. They had great songs, mashups, dance, all kinds of things! Then when Season 2 started, the show got really bad ratings for their inappropriate concepts and scenes. And the whole Glee gone wild issue? Totally didn't like it. These are adults portraying as teens in a musical show, and they can't stick to that? I kind of stopped watching it...not because I disliked it for their inappropriateness but because I didn't have time.

Guest inevitablewilliam

Glee-- What i have to say about this show is that no musical drama can beat them.They are amazing and they are just perfect.

Guest Crichton

Oh Wow - John Stamos was a kick in this episode, wasn't he?

I remember seeing him sing on a Full House rerun to his character kids, and I remember thinking how dorky and sugary sweet the scene was.

But when he busted out in song in Glee, he had charisma to spare. I wish I had seen him on Broadway. I hope he gets to sing again on Glee before his run is over.

I didn't really take to the whole Rocky Horror Picture Show motif - probably because I've never cared for Rocky Horror Picture Show musical.

What I love about Glee is that it takes songs you've become deadened to through constant exposure from radios, backround soundtracks, commercials..etc., and it makes you realize what the lyrics mean again and what you loved when you first heard the song.

A whole Glee episode wasted on the Rocky Horror songs is a waste to me - although it was kind of fun to see their interpretations - I just won't be listening to this episode's songs all week like I usually do.

Guest dianalikesbutts

i was disappointed with this rocky horror episode, it bored me

is jessie st. james coming back in any episodes? i miss his lovely face

Guest Crichton

i was disappointed with this rocky horror episode, it bored me

is jessie st. james coming back in any episodes? i miss his lovely face

Yes, he's coming back to wreak havok on Rachel, but not until the last 9 episode

Yeah, the Rocky Horror Picture show was dull for me, but I am looking forward to the Christmas special.

The Glee cast interprations should be mad awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PB&Banana

Was anyone surprise of the twist in Kurt's love life? I foresee a love triangle coming along!!

I totally was it came right out of the left field and i had to reprocess what happened I also had to that with Will and Coach. I liked this episode though one of the better one of the better ones this season.

Guest Aice 29

Thoughts about tonight's episode:

- Loved Puck & Artie bromance

- Loved Teenage Dream cover ( apparently the actor who plays Blaine was in A Very Potter Musical as Harry!)

-Football player and Kurt kiss wow...Beiste and Mr. Shue kiss double wow

-Mike Chang is a pretty funny guy

- It seems as though they're trying to stifle Rachel's presence :(. Many people don't like her character but Lea Michele is one of the few singers who actually gives me goosebumps when they perform.

- I miss John Stamos :(.

- Now that it is evident that Sam will not be Kurt's love interest, I don't care for him much. He's a boring addition to the show -_-. I wish Charice stayed and he left.

Archived