Glee

Guest leongfun

Jesse's not even in Vocal Adrenaline anymore. He's off in college or whatever. He was a senior last year.

Even though I'm so happy that Harry Shum Jr. has finally gotten more than 1 line in a episode (now TWO lines :D), I felt soooo bad for Artie. And although he was a horrible boyfriend to Tina (he still calls her "woman" D:<) I support Artina/Tartie to the end. I stil love other asian though :D

I'm really hoping for a Artie/Tina and Mike/Tina duet. And a whole song not just one or two lines <_<

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

man oh man. hellooooooooo other asian! (mike chang!)

his body is pretty amazing haha i'm hoping for some more lines from him this season! :wub:

all in all, not very exciting season premiere though a lot of stuff happened in it

i really can't wait for next wk's britney episode though. it looks epic!

i loveeeedddd the season premiere! i loved how they addressed what everyone was already thinking. like how the new guy's lips are so big LOL or his bieber hair. or how it's racist to think mike and tina are together just because they're asian. lol its so blunt!

so far, im liking coach biest's character. she seems nice x] it was different from what i expected when i watched the previews.

and singing was great! I was so excited when i heard charice sing! she sounded amazingg!

overall, im glad i got to see the new characters and more of harry shum <33 (especially the half naked part. it made me die lol )

Guest cherrierus

haha i just watched the first ep of season too.

I love it, its really funny too. Hope for more mike, and more lines lol. The songs were awesome.

I completely rofl at f0reveralways's post. yea why was he? lol

Can't wait for more!

Guest pandoras0nymph

i know Rachel loves herself so much, but i hate it when she wasnt feeling any regret until people started hating her for what she did.

anyway, im not so impressed by chord's voice.. really. i think he can sing but just not the ones where he needs to reach a bit of high notes. he seemed straining or having a hard time.

i was impressed as always with charice. but the hand movements during "listen" was exaggerated.

im a mike-tina shipper. love em!

and the quinn-santana catfight was fun. haha brittany i love the "lost in the sewers" comment

i totally love the new characters in the show! i don't know if i'm the only one who almost cried when coach Bieste was crying. she looks scary but she's actually a doll! ^_^ Sam's lips are actually hot! i wanna kiss them kekekeke :P Sunshine, gosh i've been dreamin and wishin that Charice joins the show, so when she started singing with lea it was really fun because no matter how annoying and selfish rachel is she's still my favorite glee club member :P

i love it that the other glee club casts are getting lines now. Santana's got some moments there huh?

and gosh can i drool over Mike Chang's ("other asian" lol!) hot abs? lol! i'm actually shipping him with Tina. i know Artie's a good guy but i really don't see the chemistry between him and Tina lol! i want him to end up with a cheerio and see how Sue would react to it! lol!

i'm excited for next week's episode! John Stamos woohoo! and Brittany will finally have her time to shine! :D

oh and really, Finn and Sunshine? i'd rather they wont partner her up with anyone.

My favorite part of the premiere... Mike Chang's fabulous abs, HNNNNGG. hahaha. I'm not really feeling the episode overall though. It seemed out of place. Mike + Tina... is kind of an odd couple, no chemistry really? The new guy is kind of, eh. I'm not feeling his character. If the rumor is true about Finn + Sunshine/Charice relationship coming soon, I'll be confused. She's a shortie, and he's so tall.

thinking about it.. why was he dancing shirtless in front of kids? :blink:

LOL I never thoguht about that.

The Telephone duet was good.

I was disappointed with last season (post midseason) but this first episode seems really good. A few people were shuffled out and a few new people were brought it. I can't wait for the next episode. I hope the "others" get more lines/scenes.

yay! glee is back! "audition" was a major step up from the 2nd half of the last season. i am going to love coach beiste, she's so rough and frightening, yet so vulnerable, like the little girl inside her has been dying to come out but can't. ooo that lipstick scene was heart-wretching.

Rachel's character really needs to grow up, i love her to bits, but it feels like she hasn't matured or learnt anything at all after so much have happened. more character development please~

thinking about it.. why was he dancing shirtless in front of kids?

hah! exactly what i was thinking. it was so hot, but so inappropriate.

I LOVED the new Glee episode! omggg Mike Chang... hellooooooo <3

I really didn't like the way Rachel during the episode though, you can really see how selfish she is =[ Too bad Sunshine left... i wonder if she's gonna come back, it was horrible what Rachel did to her though!

I'm totally anticipating next week's episode! It looks EPIC~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B23XaW5PDQ&feature=topvideos

Next Week (02x02) Trailer!!

Brittany is gonna shineeeee =) She has such a nice bodyy i never even realized it haha.

Im lovin' the Audition Epi!

- Telephone cover is amazing.. charice & Lea are so good at it, lmao @ Sue yelling them to shut up!

- Im so impressed of charice perf Listen but i dont like the excessive hand gestures. it would have been better if she kept the movement in minimum..

- Finn's dancing! tehehe Becky pretty much summed it up!

- New character Sam was ok,he got a good voice and Billionaire was cool! i also love the banter between him & Puck,

Puck: Dude, you're mouth is huge. how many tennis balls can fit into that?

Sam: I don't know. I've never had balls in my mouth. Have you? lol..

- Mike Chang's abs!! Artie wants Tina back and wants some abs too!

Overall the episode was great!

I seriously had to look up the woman who plays Coach Bieste because I thought she was a man.

Yes, she's a woman. She's a champion arm wrestler as well and used to weight lift too. After hearing this, I thought of 장미란 and it made sense.

Guest Exquoise

^Hahahha I recognized her from Lizzie McGuire too. I love how she's a softy, not a jerk like Sue.

Sooooo funny when Brittany said that she was pretending that Coach Bieste assaulted her but later Brittany said the truth and said that she actually wanted to touch Coach's boobs. hahahhahh

Im so excited for tomorrow's ep!!!!! BRITNEY EPISODE! YESSS my teenage girl years are coming back.

Loving everything about the new season

- Charice was amazing, as usual. Is she just a guest or permanent? Since she moved to Vocal Adrenaline

- Coach Biste (?) is so emotional & sensitive, cute xD

- Omgah Britney next! So happy Brittany's gonna get more airtime!

Guest je_amourx

I LOVED Britney/Brittany's episode!

Brittany did an awesome Britney! Rachel's "Opps, I did it again" was good but her mouth was kind of annoying ... Artie's number has got to be my favorite, though.

Did anyone catch Mark from So You Think You Can Dance during the "Britney/Madonna" number?! blush.gif

Guest PB&Banana

^

I missed him! I'll always rewind and I think the reason why Leah looks exaggerated is because her mouth is so big...literally. No disrespect though just stating my opinion doesn't make any less of a fan of hers (I'm a huge fan but I can't help but notice), we all have flaws.

Heather a.k.a Britney S. Spears looked and sounded amazing. I was so jealous of her bod when she was dancing I'm a slave 4 u.

I really liked this episode I'm just sad my recording didn't finish the whole episode.

Heather did a great job on slave for you and me against the music. Nice dancing and good voice loved the performance style.

I also like Rachel's "The Only Exception" very beautiful. Kinda got me teary 

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i'm actually kinda disappointed with the britney episode

i guess i was too hyped up for it =(

i wasn't paying close attention so maybe i'll watch it again and see if i feel any different

they did an amazing job with all the songs tho

it's just something about this episode that sorta lacks some oomph

Archived