Glee

Guest leongfun

I'm not really fond of American series but Glee made me.

This drama is really realistic.

I mean this is few of those series wherein the lead actually lost.

This series is really funny. Rachel is so psychotic. hahaha!!! She really made me laugh.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest je_amourx

i think the finale is realistic, no matter how good ND is, there's no way they could haven beaten VA in Glee-world....and there's always next year...so yeh.

"don't stop believing" made me nolstagic. i thought the "bohemian rhapsody"+Qinn's labor scene was hilarious "you suck you suck you suck!". and they just had to make Quinn's father to have an affair with a tatooed woman. lol

what the hell did they do to finn and rachel's reconciliation? it seemed lazy, actually the entire 2nd half of the season seemed lazy and disjointed. hopefully the writers will focus more on the plotline and character developments in the next season, which is in sept...T_T don't know what i am going to do in the next three months.

Completely agree!

Guest Ssaga_G

That Finn/Rachel thing at the season finale was just so "bleh". They haven't really even talked to each other a lot since like forever and then all of a sudden he tells her he loves her.

I was just rolling my eyes the whole time.

Spoilers news for Season 2:

- John Stamos is going to play Emma's boyfriend the dentist

- Justin Timberlake is going to play Mr. Schuester's brother

- Remember when Charice denied that she was going to be on Glee? "Well, just kidding! It looks like Charice is joining Glee next season in a multi-episode arc as a foreign exchange student with a killer voice that has Rachel contemplating "murder." Well, not literally. But, yikes! Is this show big enough for two spotlight-hogging divas?"

- Kurt's getting a boyfriend who is supposed to be a "jock who still needs help accepting that he's gay".

- Mercedes is also getting a boyfriend who is supposed to be kind of like the male version of her.

- A new character will be created in the form of a conservative Christian with a voice that will rival Rachel's.

Guest kiwistar

OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE CHARICE ON GLEE!!

I'm sure a lot of Soompi kids have been following her since she came out on Star King, etc.

I'm super excited for this! She's a great singer and I hope she succeeds :D :D

-edit-

ahhh just read the spoilers above! I'm even more pumped now!! It seems like they just keep pumping up the romance every season...I wasn't too crazy about the focus on sex this past season, but we'll see~

That Finn/Rachel thing at the season finale was just so "bleh". They haven't really even talked to each other a lot since like forever and then all of a sudden he tells her he loves her.

I was just rolling my eyes the whole time.

Spoilers news for Season 2:

- John Stamos is going to play Emma's boyfriend the dentist

- Justin Timberlake is going to play Mr. Schuester's brother

- Remember when Charice denied that she was going to be on Glee? "Well, just kidding! It looks like Charice is joining Glee next season in a multi-episode arc as a foreign exchange student with a killer voice that has Rachel contemplating "murder." Well, not literally. But, yikes! Is this show big enough for two spotlight-hogging divas?"

- Kurt's getting a boyfriend who is supposed to be a "jock who still needs help accepting that he's gay".

- Mercedes is also getting a boyfriend who is supposed to be kind of like the male version of her.

- A new character will be created in the form of a conservative Christian with a voice that will rival Rachel's.

ooohhh! I can kinda see the resemblance to him and Schue. I wonder if Sue is gonna pick on him like she does on Wil.

Guest --hearts.

I think it's going to be interesting that Charice enters the show. If you read forums now, not all that many people know who she is but once she goes on this show. EVERYONE will know who she is. I also think it's funny how she will be Rachel's rival on the show since Lea Michele is known to be somewhat of a diva on the set (since she can be bc she does have the talent to back it up) but now there will be another person on the set who's voice matches if not surpasses hers. We are going to be hearing a lot of BTS stories...either that or they are going to be BFF's...Charice is young too so I hope they aren't too mean to her if it happens.

Guest dtp25

I loved this show, but then they screwed it over by trying to hype the relationships and crappy editing. So now I just watch it for the singing and Kurt's plotline.

And Quinn.

And the asian guy that doesn't speak.

... And Puck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supernike911

omg i can't WAIT for the new season of glee with charice in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

falling in love more and more with this series... it's fun, beautiful to listen to, actually relates to what teens are going thru, and the supply of guest stars are amazing! XD LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jeanyy

glee is absolutely my numebr one FAVORITE show right now.

what a cute new cast, great remakes of some classics, and enough drama to keep us entertained. a bit cliche, but it's cute to watch. i have BOTH volumes, thinking if i should buy the third one. can't wait for the next season!!!

my favorite is rachel berry!!

Guest hblee82

Glee is such an awesome show. I just got into it. I know late to the party. I can't wait until more comes out on DVD.

Guest Forever_WithYou

Why. the. hell. have. I. not. posted. here. before?

D;

I'm so ashamed of myself!

I had no idea that this thread existed!

Ahhh!

I LOVE GLEE <3

Serious Gleek here! XD

I love Quinn and Artie <3

My favourite characters! ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lil_viet_girl204

Just finished watching Glee in LESS than a week. Its soooo addicting. I literally spent the past few hours finding and downloading Glee songs. I looooooooooove Glee now.

I wonder if Quinn has stretch marks... from the 'dream' that she wrote down when that Bryan Ryan came. And maybe she will join the Cheerios again... and be mean all over again.

Sue FINALLY turned into a softie and lets the Glee club stay for another year! But will she be a softie forever? Hmm... I wonder..

And if you guys wanna watch all the episodes of Glee, I have the link:

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/glee/

To watch from the 1st episode, scroll down and click previous page. Do this procedure twice, for there are 3 pages.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my main and probably only american tv obsession and quilty pleasure.

The story and characters are so funny! My fave has to be Sue Sylvester haha she just cracks me up.

I can't wait for season 2! I've heard that they'll be covering GaGa's 'Telephone'?

And I can't wait to see Charice in it! Whoo!

oh my gah! Watch the promo for Season 2 and happy to say I'm getting excited again :)

Schuster and Sylvester team-up, hilarious!

Saw a little bit of Charice, for like a sec, and she looks like an elem student not HS...but her rivalry with Rachel should be fun to watch.

Ahh can't wait for 9/21 :w00t:

I am counting down to season 2. Definitely an American guilty pleasure. I even got my bf into it lol

I laughed hearing JT is going to be Schuester's brother because I've always thought they looked alike back in his N*Sync days

Guest Ssaga_G

Actually it turns out Justin Tim ISN'T going to be on the show. but Ryan Murphy(the creator) said if he was, he would make him Shue's little bro.

Did anyone see the preview for the hookups on season 2?

It's Mike + Tina. And Harry Shum Jr. is SHIRTLESS :D

http://www.gleetastic.com/articles/new-season-2-promo-glee-hook-ups

Archived