Sm Audition 2009 Songs Chosing

Guest ilovejasper208945

Guest milkaki

oh my... few days left for the audition...

so nervous now...

can you guys please comment my singing...

any criticisms are welcomed...

Thanks... and Good luck to all auditionees..

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loojerr

what if i sing something by an sm entertainment artist..

i know someone already covered this topic, but

i'm still worried. my vocal teacher said

"it doesn't matter what song you do. a song's a song no matter who sings it, and if you sing it well, then it's good."

but then i know some of you have said sm, if he ever sees the audition tape, will look at you and compare you to his artist in his company...

what does everyone have to say about this? i need some more opinions and feedback.

if you could, put yourselves in sm's shoes and tell me what you would think?

Hi there~

I've heard the same things as you, but I've also thought about it..

I mean, if you really are confident with whatever song you're doing from SM, and you think that it's the best choice right now, then I say, GO FOR IT. :]

I agree with your voice teacher even though I'm trying to stay away from SM songs, but if you really can sing it well just make sure you go into the audition with confidence and blow the judges away with your song.

Everyone compares each other. Seriously, now that I think about it, we can't help it.. so I say you should just take the risk but think about it more and weigh your other options. :] Hope I helped, and good luck~

--

Cindy

hey everyone!

i'm back with some questions ><" please give me your opinions. ;)

if i chose a song and sang it a bit differently, do u think it would be okay? like, the song i'm planning to stick with has a few low notes. i've always stretched the song a bit without knowing (i just found out). like, i would sing some of the low notes a bit higher. to me, it doesn't sound awkward or out of tune. so if i stick with this song, do you think this kind of variation/difference is acceptable?

oh, and also, if someone does what i do, but vice versa (lowering the note), do you think it would be acceptable?

thank you!

Guest emilyyt

hey everyone!

i'm back with some questions ><" please give me your opinions. ;)

if i chose a song and sang it a bit differently, do u think it would be okay? like, the song i'm planning to stick with has a few low notes. i've always stretched the song a bit without knowing (i just found out). like, i would sing some of the low notes a bit higher. to me, it doesn't sound awkward or out of tune. so if i stick with this song, do you think this kind of variation/difference is acceptable?

oh, and also, if someone does what i do, but vice versa (lowering the note), do you think it would be acceptable?

thank you!

yea i think you're allowed to do that..

do it as long as you're comfortable with it and can sing it^^

Hi there~

I've heard the same things as you, but I've also thought about it..

I mean, if you really are confident with whatever song you're doing from SM, and you think that it's the best choice right now, then I say, GO FOR IT. :]

I agree with your voice teacher even though I'm trying to stay away from SM songs, but if you really can sing it well just make sure you go into the audition with confidence and blow the judges away with your song.

Everyone compares each other. Seriously, now that I think about it, we can't help it.. so I say you should just take the risk but think about it more and weigh your other options. :] Hope I helped, and good luck~

--

Cindy

even though i'd stay away from sm songs, i agree with what you guys are saying. from my point of view, majority of the times, judges compare you to the original. they compare ur voice quality and emotions. but then again, there are some sm artists who sang a sm song and made it.

Guest dragonflyy

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Mandarin song that I can sing? I'm a mezzo-soprano, I think? ^^; (I'm also a girl, btw. XD)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SHINeeRavo

): I have a baby voice!! Kind of like Jessica from SNSD but..MORE?? Not like babybaby sounding but more than Jessica. @__@

i have the same voice as your's nd so even i have no idea which song to sing once i go for auditions....:(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived